Author Topic: Trump steals photo of black family; tweets it out as if they are supporters  (Read 22107 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Wow.  Was this video recent?  I was expecting her to strip naked half way through and start an orgy with the guys.  She played it straight all the way through, if a bit whiny. 

She's a deeply troubled girl, and as a father of a daughter in Hollywood a little bit older than Miley, I pray for her.

Yes...she's in trouble, isn't she?

Her backyard sessions, where she dresses like a normal lady, were excellently produced.  Probably one of her rare "clean" periods.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

Her backyard sessions, where she dresses like a normal lady, were excellently produced.  Probably one of her rare "clean" periods.

Maybe the producers of the Voice told he if she wanted to be a Coach on season 11 she had to drop the "slut" act? :shrug:

Offline OldSaltUSN

Unless Trump has a stroke and completely changes his personality I doubt I'll ever be on the "Trump train". At best I'm a "hold my nose" voter.

I think it'll come down to who is annoying me more, Trump or progressives.

Yep, don't let 'em disenfranchise you, by dictating your vote, or making it meaningless. 

That's been their objective all along, anyway, by the GOP-e and Trump, or the Democrat prog's.
They want to control you. 

Make your vote count, regardless of which piece of trash it lands on.   I will.

:thumbsup:

geronl

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I don't think it is a case of her,Pink,Lady GaGa,and others being flawed as much as it is the entire entertainment industry is owned and managed by flawed people. This is especially true in the music business these days with auto-tune and idiot teens liking songs more because of the dangers in the music videos than the actual music.

Lady GaGa has TONS of talent and had been a successful actress and singer on Broadway,but to get herself noticed she had to go max-out weird because that is what draws attention. The entertainment industry is probably the toughest job market in the world,and some of it's biggest stars are no-talent Mo-Fo's like the Khardashians or every rap/hip hop group you will ever see,or semi-talented singers like Madonna.

To get noticed and get a record contract,she had to appeal to the trendy bi-sexual crowd and the teens that think that there is something new and exciting about it. Now she has the record contract and the success,she is trying to back away from all that trendy "stylish" nonsense and just write and sing music.

It's tough. Linda Rohstadt would have a tough time breaking into the music industry today if she were still 18.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe the producers of the Voice told he if she wanted to be a Coach on season 11 she had to drop the "slut" act? :shrug:

They would have never hired  her unless she had a fan base following her to bring to the show with her,and as the daughter of a "redneck singer" like Billy Joe Cyrus she wouldn't have been able to get arrested in the music biz if she hadn't created some notoriety to fuel record sales to teen age girls.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I don't think it is a case of her,Pink,Lady GaGa,and others being flawed as much as it is the entire entertainment industry is owned and managed by flawed people. This is especially true in the music business these days with auto-tune and idiot teens liking songs more because of the dangers in the music videos than the actual music.

Lady GaGa has TONS of talent and had been a successful actress and singer on Broadway,but to get herself noticed she had to go max-out weird because that is what draws attention. The entertainment industry is probably the toughest job market in the world,and some of it's biggest stars are no-talent Mo-Fo's like the Khardashians or every rap/hip hop group you will ever see,or semi-talented singers like Madonna.

To get noticed and get a record contract,she had to appeal to the trendy bi-sexual crowd and the teens that think that there is something new and exciting about it. Now she has the record contract and the success,she is trying to back away from all that trendy "stylish" nonsense and just write and sing music.

It's tough. Linda Rohstadt would have a tough time breaking into the music industry today if she were still 18.

Agree.

Thought Lady GaGa was a pure freak...until I saw her rendition of the Star Spangled Banner last Super Bowl.

Had no idea she had that kind of voice/talent.  I mean come on....a gown made of steaks? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RaceBannon

• Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners
    • The Hostage Rescue Attempt in Iran
picture now deleted!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline RaceBannon

• Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners
    • The Hostage Rescue Attempt in Iran
ATTENTION TRUMP HATERS!!
Next time look at the original post. Its a Retweet. That means you have nothing you can hurt him with as hes not the author of the original tweet. Now stop looking foolish getting all wound up hating on Trump.
by now you must have heard it
TRUMP KNEW what he did, and KNOWS what he is doing
and he still does it
despite your refusal to admit it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Had no idea she had that kind of voice/talent.  I mean come on....a gown made of steaks?

Hard to argue with it when such nonsense made her a multi-millionaire as well as a power in the music industry where she no longer has to jump through flaming circus hoops to get her albums made or sold.

If you don't get noticed via publicity in America,you can't sell albums.

I guess the record industry in England is different because Adele was able to emerge as a star without a single back up dancer anywhere in sight,never mind autotune. She started out with the intention of making it as a song writer,not a singer. My GUESS is because of her size and apparant lack of interest  in joining a circus made it seem to her that a career as a front woman/singer was a waste of time. Evidently the first record company exec that heard her sing instantly recognized what he had standing in front of him,and talked her into a singing career. You have to admit,there is not one single stereotype of success in the music field that she matches. Now she is in the catbird seat and SHE is the one making all the decisions. Chances are if she were an American,she would have never been allowed behind a microphone.

Nothing succeeds like success.

BTW,PLESE substitute the word "dancers" for the word "dangers" in my post above.