Author Topic: Trump steals photo of black family; tweets it out as if they are supporters  (Read 22105 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Is there any proof this photo was *stolen*..could the family have sent it to Trump saying they support him and he used it?

Not jumping to conclusions here.
It came from this guy.
https://twitter.com/Don_Vito_08

Who appears to not be as some posters have described "Trump's KKK Nationalists." Its not from Trump's campaign.
Odds are its a Stock Photo. No stealing going on.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:56:22 pm by Mechanicos »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HMMMM.....TBR is blocked...who is this Don?

You are blocked from following @Don_Vito_08 and viewing @Don_Vito_08's Tweets.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mechanicos

HMMMM.....TBR is blocked...who is this Don?

He appears to be a black Trump Supporter. Lots of Pro Trump stuff on his page.

Tons of pictures including the original tweet he sent to Trump

Don Vito ‏@Don_Vito_08 4h4 hours ago

Thank You Mr. Trump for Standing up for Our Country! @realDonaldTrump #VoteTrump2016 JOIN ME ON THE #TrumpTrain🚂

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:01:24 pm by Mechanicos »
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Two more endorsements for Trump today!!!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Mechanicos

So far this DRAMA has turned out to be a possibly black Trump supporter sent Trump a Tweet with a Stock Family photo in it and graphics saying families for Trump.

In other words.

Nothing.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trust but verify

I am still amused why this Don guy blocked TBR...he must know us to have done that
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Wingnut

Trust but verify

I am still amused why this Don guy blocked TBR...he must know us to have done that

You have been a very bad Girl.   :chairbang:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Trust but verify

He's probably read some of the NeverTrumps spewings here. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
BS Flag still stands. No acknowledgement its from Trump. and no tweet link backing it to Trump. False flag stuff

It came from this guy.
https://twitter.com/Don_Vito_08

Who appears to not be as some posters have described "Trump's KKK Nationalists." Its not from Trump's campaign.
Odds are its a Stock Photo. No stealing going on.

No. Not a stock photo, it came from here:

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/photos-midwest-black-family-reunion-at-swayer-point

(Note at the bottom of the page - “Copyright 2015 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.”)

Yes, it was posted originally by Don_Vito_08 to @realDonaldTrump. But then Trump re-tweeted it to his own status.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/739076562876829696

Don_Vito_08 pinched the photo, possibly in violation of Scripps Media’s copyright and passing it off as the family being Trump supporters.  But now that it is known where the photo came from, Trump should remove the Tweet. But I bet he won’t.

Trump should be a bit more careful about what and who he re-tweets.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/22/politics/donald-trump-retweet-white-genocide/

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/276919-trump-retweets-another-apparent-white-supremacist

Oh and Don_Vito_08 appears to have been the source for this infamous tweet that Trump re-tweeted, took down and then re-tweeted again.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/712850174838771712

And some people wonder why…..

Topic: Some officials worry about briefing Trump, fearing spilled secrets

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,210208.msg911050.html#msg911050
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Mechanicos

I suspect you are correct.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I get the tweets. Curious that someone was blocked, I get it, it is your tweet TBR.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yea...damnit we are the only forum on the whole internet who have anti Trump people here.....sarcasm intended
Support the USO

Offline Mechanicos

Yea...damnit we are the only forum on the whole internet who have anti Trump people here.....sarcasm intended
Definitely a gathering ground for #neverTump kicked from TOS.

Offline Suppressed

You seem to excuse everything Trump does.  If he doesn't know if this family supports him, it's deceptive advertising.  Speculation on Twitter is that the "Don_Vito_08" twitter account belongs to Eric Trump.

I Am Not A Lawyer, but it seems it would be appropriation, if nothing else.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:54:30 pm by mystery-ak »

Wingnut

Definitely a gathering ground for #neverTump kicked from TOS.

Hey Trumpiteers, Come out and Plaaayyeeeee  eehhhhh!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:01:48 pm by Wingnut »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Code: [Select]
[img width=500]img url[/img]
This is how to size images...you can use any number.....500 to 800 fits nicely in the post
Support the USO

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The sad part, he tweeted that three hours ago and hundreds of people responded about it being a fake, stolen image and he still hasn't removed it.

Great looking family but one wonders if they would be upset or flattered that Donald 'used' them.  I hope upset, but who knows.

Donald thinks he can do anything and get by with it and during the primary season, that seemed to be the case.  He even bragged about it.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
So far this DRAMA has turned out to be a possibly black Trump supporter sent Trump a Tweet with a Stock Family photo in it and graphics saying families for Trump.

In other words.

Nothing.

What do you mean by 'stock' photo?  Was that a photo for free release to anyone or not. 

Example:  If I post a family picture on Facebook, does that give anyone the right to use it in any context.

I doubt if Trump would want to use it, but if he did, I would be seriously ticked off.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ArneFufkin

Offline Suppressed

Trump a Tweet with a Stock Family photo in it and graphics saying families for Trump.

Since it's been demonstrated that thia was a news photo likely unsercopyright with no royalty paid to the holder, are you willing to admit that if that turns out to be true, Donald Trump has a tenuous regard for the truth, and should be nowhere near the levers of power of our nation?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mechanicos

Great looking family but one wonders if they would be upset or flattered that Donald 'used' them.  I hope upset, but who knows.

Donald thinks he can do anything and get by with it and during the primary season, that seemed to be the case.  He even bragged about it.
Odds are is a Stock photo of a family. If they were white this would not even be discussed. It looks like a black Trump fan tweeted it to him. So why should he do anything? The Racists are the people trying to make something out of it when there is nothing there.

Offline Mechanicos

Since it's been demonstrated that thia was a news photo likely unsercopyright with no royalty paid to the holder, are you willing to admit that if that turns out to be true, Donald Trump has a tenuous regard for the truth, and should be nowhere near the levers of power of our nation?
Sorry but that has not been demonstrated. That's been alleged by TDS people only. When you get proof the original sender did not have authority to use it get back to us.

Offline Suppressed

Is that Donald's African-American they Photoshopped in?   :silly:
+++++++++

Offline Mechanicos

What do you mean by 'stock' photo?  Was that a photo for free release to anyone or not. 

Example:  If I post a family picture on Facebook, does that give anyone the right to use it in any context.

I doubt if Trump would want to use it, but if he did, I would be seriously ticked off.
Means the TDS people have nothing here and look foolish .