Author Topic: MICHELLE O: 'I WAKE UP IN HOUSE BUILT BY SLAVES'...  (Read 1524 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: MICHELLE O: 'I WAKE UP IN HOUSE BUILT BY SLAVES'...
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2016, 09:18:20 pm »
Maybe thats what all her vacations are?  A fact finding mission to select her new country.

If that's the case, then I think that would qualify as a fabulous use of taxpayer money after all....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2016, 09:20:34 pm »
If that's the case, then I think that would qualify as a fabulous use of taxpayer money after all....

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2016, 10:22:23 pm »
The interior of the WH was completely gutted and rebuilt in the 1950's.

No slave labor there.

I had the same thought.  The White House is like my axe that George Washington used to chop the cherry tree.  Of course, the handle was replaced over time.  And the head because it rusted.  But it occupies the same space.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.