Author Topic: FBI: Hillary Clinton to face Criminal Indictment for Email Abuse Very Soon  (Read 945 times)

Offline markomalley

From the Santa Monica Observer:

On Saturday Night, a journalist employed by liberal Huffington Post reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) will recommend that the Department of Justice file a Federal criminal complaint, indicting U.S. Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Frank Hugenard is a political scientist, public speaker and freelance contributor to the Huffington Post. He had his story removed by HuffPo editors and his account disabled without explanation. His article bore the title: ""Hillary Clinton to be Indicted On Federal Racketeering Charges" It quickly went viral before being removed.

FBI Director James Comey will present a recommendation to Loretta Lynch, Attorney General and head of the U.S. Department of Justice, that includes a compelling argument that the Clinton Foundation is an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic.

Huguenard, a Bernie Sanders supporter, says that he has sources within the FBI. They say the Bureau will recommend that the DOJ file Racketeering charges against Mrs. Clinton.

(remainder snipped)

I can't picture the Department of Just Us going with the fibbies recommendation, but, hey, we shouldn't downplay the Obama / Clinton acrimony.

Offline RetBobbyMI

I have no faith that DOJ will do anything. They are too busy protecting illegals.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline kidd

Something funny going on here

The author, Frank Hugenard, has a Facebook page.
He is clearly a Sanders supporter
His Facebook page still has a link to the Huffpo article

The author apparently didn't ask to have the article removed from Huffpo
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 03:01:41 pm by kidd »

Offline oldmomster

'Huffington Post reported that the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) will recommend that the Department of Justice file a Federal criminal complaint, indicting U.S. Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton.

holding breath........ :tremblant:   not.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This article is just the HuffPo and others making their quota for the month. The American media conglomerate was ordered a year ago by the powers that control them, that there must be, at the least, one article per month declaring that Hillary going to be indicted. The idea behind this was to drive the very idea of indictment into the realm of triviality and nonsense. And it worked.

I have seen one, or two, or three, articles just like this one every month, and now I just yawn and go back to drinking my coffee.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.