Author Topic: The Left’s Political-Violence Double Standard ....By Jonah Goldberg  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/436195/print

The Left’s Political-Violence Double Standard
Riot ideologists stand ready to excuse anti-Trump mobs.
By Jonah Goldberg — June 4, 2016

EDITOR’S NOTE: The following is Jonah Goldberg’s weekly “news”letter, the G-File. Subscribe here to get the G-File delivered to your inbox on Fridays.

Dear Reader (including the gorillas among you who do not use human children as playthings),

Sometimes, when I don’t know what to write about in this “news”letter, I sacrifice a goat to Baal for inspiration. But my goat guy is on vacation (you know life is tough for pundits when your sacrificial goat dealer can afford to go on nicer vacations than you). So I asked my Twitter followers for suggestions instead.

My friend Drew Cline asked me to write about what would happen if Donald Trump shot a gorilla in the middle of Fifth Avenue. I thought it was an interesting hypothetical, but even better would be what if it was a Mexican gorilla. Or, what if it was an American gorilla whose parents were from Mexico? Or, what if the gorilla had fraudulently edited a video of a focus group of Second Amendment supporters? Even better, what if the gorilla worked for National Review and was considering running as an independent in the presidential election?

Or what if I realized that mashing-up the news of the week into a single topic isn’t such a great idea?

Instead, I’ll go with the most frequently suggested topic: the violent protests at Trump’s rally.

more..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34