Author Topic: Breaking: San Jose mayor backtracks after receiving backlash from last night's disaster at Trump rally  (Read 1187 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Breaking: San Jose mayor backtracks after receiving backlash from last night's disaster at Trump rally

Is it possible that San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo is trying to coverup after a stand down order? Though some may think so, the mayor is retracting from his statement earlier blaming the victims for the violence in his home town.

He posted the following statement on social media:

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=22471
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:51:45 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

I like how he goes on, at the end, to basically tell people they should be careful what they say because it might cause other people to become violent.  Nothing anyone says causes someone else to act like a fool.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I like how he goes on, at the end, to basically tell people they should be careful what they say because it might cause other people to become violent.  Nothing anyone says causes someone else to act like a fool.

Or to stand idly by while leftist garbage mauls women. Well I guess it was NorCal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:20:55 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline RoosGirl

Or to stand idly by while leftist garbage mauls women. Well I guess it was NorCal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E

That video was a dirty trick.  Now I feel mauled.

Offline Norm Lenhart

That video was a dirty trick.  Now I feel mauled.

What trick? It's perfectly representative. A bunch of muscled up but effeminate males. NorCal in a nutshell.

Offline RoosGirl

A bunch of muscled up but effeminate males. NorCal in a nutshell.

Oh no no, not that part.

You *made* me watch that horrible video of that horrible song.  "Men" in red briefs and trench coats.... It was like a horrible, fascinating train wreck.  I might would put you on the ignore station if I knew how to do that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Oh no no, not that part.

You *made* me watch that horrible video of that horrible song.  "Men" in red briefs and trench coats.... It was like a horrible, fascinating train wreck.  I might would put you on the ignore station if I knew how to do that.

Yes it's true. Trump types are horrid to look at. But at least they kept their mouth shut for once instead of screaming about how they don't need conservatives, are sick of SoCons and Bible Thumpers' and all the rest.. So that's a plus.

Offline RoosGirl

Must be an uncomfortable silence in the house when they get home.  The woman wondering if her man would protect her if she were in the same situation.  The man wondering if the woman is wondering if he would protect her in the same situation, and having to admit to himself that he wouldn't.  Can a relationship continue on from there?  Can a candidacy continue on from there?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Must be an uncomfortable silence in the house when they get home.  The woman wondering if her man would protect her if she were in the same situation.  The man wondering if the woman is wondering if he would protect her in the same situation, and having to admit to himself that he wouldn't.  Can a relationship continue on from there?  Can a candidacy continue on from there?

Well we know for sure that every male Trump supporter there stood idly by and watched as feral leftists mauled one of their women, and lest we forget, another male was mauled as well.

With that being a clearly documented and multiply videoed fact, I have a hard time believing that somehow all the rest of the Orange Koolaid crowd are testosterone factories and that this is somehow an isolated incident. What is most likely the case is that Trump attracts his own kind. Sure there are exceptions, but by and large, if you pick 100 of them at random, it's more likely that no matter where you go, they too would stand idly by and watch their women get mauled by feral leftists just as their San Jose brothers did. Because thats the type, exceptions aside, he attracts.

Big mouths, no guts. No sense of right and wrong.

Look how many go along with every lie from his mouth. Look how many repeat his every utterance like mindless sheep. Look how many excuse any...A N Y crazy, evil, racist or obnoxious thing that comes out of his mouth. Just like him.

Look at Free Republic. Look at several posters here. It's not like I'm making it up. And I'll bet the truth hurts those poor little snowflakes.

Just like him.