Author Topic: America’s Biggest Losers: The Right’s Commentariat.. By Clarice Feldman  (Read 475 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/6_4_2016_23_38.html

June 5, 2016
America’s Biggest Losers: The Right’s Commentariat
By Clarice Feldman

It’s looking to be a long hot summer, full of violence against Trump supporters, exposure of Clinton wrongdoing, and continued loathsome behavior by the president, academics, and the media. To its shame, at this crucial juncture many of the once-respected members of the right’s commentariat are failing their readers and proving to be America’s biggest losers.

Space constraints prevent me from detailing all the wrongdoing of Hillary Clinton and her aides and allies, but here are just some turned up this week.

Breitbart reports that it is now clear that Hillary shared the names of covert U.S. intelligence figures on her unprotected server, which had been targeted by “Russia-linked hacker attempts”, jeopardizing their lives and operations. (Compare and contrast her behavior with that of Lewis Libby and the difference in the politicized responses of this administration with Bush’s. Or even with this administration’s response to clear lawbreaking as opposed to scurrilous, baseless claims in the prior administration.)

more...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is an interesting tidbit from the article.  I would be nice to see the media look into THIS:

The [Clinton] foundation’s latest Form 990 shows that as of December 31, 2014, Hillary and Bill and Chelsea and their hedge fund son-in-law sat on $439,505,295 in assets. That's pretty good for a "non-profit."

In 2014, they received $24,313,685 in contributions and $113,957,283 in grants, including government grants.

That $439 million in assets is 17 times larger than that $25 million hedge fund that son-in-law ran into the ground by hedging on Greek debt. That $439 million represents a hefty investment fee for some person or company lucky enough to land the account.

The foundation spent $248,221,698 in 2014:

$95,887,139 on salaries and benefits.

$20,786,529 on travel.

$17,249,876 on professional and consulting services.

$14,200,147 on conferences and events.

$14,196,240 on UNITAID commodities expense

$13,519,824 on meetings and training

Et cetera. Oh and $33,692,599 was spent on direct program expenditures. Sure, this is all legal, but as a charity, this is not on the up and up. The Clintons used this as a way to launder foreign donations (which would be illegal if they were campaign donations) to finance her campaign in absentia.

Compare this to the Trump Foundation, whose latest Form 990 covered the year 2012.

Income: $1,259,851 (all from Trump)

Disbursements: $1,712,089

Expenses: $5,305.

Assets: $1,717,293.

Short. Simple. No staff. No travel. No consulting services. No conferences. No meetings. No training. It's just, here is the money, here are the charities I want to give to, and here is the audit (which cost $5,305).

« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:14:55 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

I thought this would be important   :shrug:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Right_in_Virginia shrugs:
"I thought this would be important..."

The problem with the o'er-the-hillary and Bill is that they've done so much, that nothing shocks us about 'em any more.

Those who are not wise to her (and him) now ... are the true believers who will NEVER wise up. They're hopeless.

For the rest of us ... it's just "one more scandal" in a line of scandals so long, you could overflow the parking lots for the Mall of America and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway combined.

Right_in_Virginia shrugs:
"I thought this would be important..."

The problem with the o'er-the-hillary and Bill is that they've done so much, that nothing shocks us about 'em any more.

Those who are not wise to her (and him) now ... are the true believers who will NEVER wise up. They're hopeless.

For the rest of us ... it's just "one more scandal" in a line of scandals so long, you could overflow the parking lots for the Mall of America and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway combined.

I wish I could believe you @Fishrrman, I really do.  But I think too many here have convinced themselves that Trump must lose--even to Hillary  and are actively working to help Trump lose to her.  Discussing the Clintons laundering foreign money just doesn't fit their narrative.   :shrug:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I wish I could believe you @Fishrrman, I really do.  But I think too many here have convinced themselves that Trump must lose--even to Hillary  and are actively working to help Trump lose to her.  Discussing the Clintons laundering foreign money just doesn't fit their narrative.   :shrug:
And who was one of the Clinton Foundation's big donors? *fanfare* You guessed it... Donald Trump!

Unlike you, I and many others believe that both Trump and Clinton must be stopped. None of you on the Trump side even believe that's possible anymore.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024