Author Topic: Trump Has Taught Me to Fear My Fellow Americans  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Trump Has Taught Me to Fear My Fellow Americans
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2016, 02:03:23 pm »
Accusing people who simply disagree with you - especially those who offer evidence for their points of view - of being brainwashed, intentional liars, paid dis-informants, or else members of an evil cabal is the primary tool of propagandists everywhere.

So: knock it off. Or else those who you are maliciously accusing will have every right to judge you for what you are.   

Mechanicos is a shill, nothing more. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2016, 02:03:50 pm »
Almost none as they virtually all are backed up with video and quoted text. What does happen is a twisting by supporters to justify the madness that comes out of trump's mouth.
Far from what you said. Your side just got hammered on the Veterans Talking point. Same with all your others they require oneself to suspend the ability to think rationally,  think critically, etc. Pure NLP going on with many of the Cruz people that blocks counter information.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2016, 06:42:34 am »
Damnit, this is just wrong.  There may be many reasons to fear DT, but promising to get illegal immigration under control is not one of those reasons.

His is not a promise we can trust him to keep.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2016, 10:36:22 am »
Almost none as they virtually all are backed up with video and quoted text. What does happen is a twisting by supporters to justify the madness that comes out of trump's mouth.

What "madness" is that, @cuky

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2016, 11:36:10 am »
Accusing people who simply disagree with you - especially those who offer evidence for their points of view - of being brainwashed, intentional liars, paid dis-informants, or else members of an evil cabal is the primary tool of propagandists everywhere.

So: knock it off. Or else those who you are maliciously accusing will have every right to judge you for what you are.   

He's upset because he is trying to create an excuse as to why Orange Glorious and his fellow supporters stood by idly and gutlessly yesterday and watched as their fellows got mauled by rabid leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2016, 12:43:28 pm »
His is not a promise we can trust him to keep.

Of course not, but that wasn't the point the author was trying to make.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2016, 01:16:58 pm »
He's upset because he is trying to create an excuse as to why Orange Glorious and his fellow supporters stood by idly and gutlessly yesterday and watched as their fellows got mauled by rabid leftists.

What a moronic thing to say. 

Do you think Hillary will curb these rabid leftists - or do you think they are on her payroll? 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2016, 04:19:00 pm »
This madness:

In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association

Trump didn’t just call the Iraq war a mistake. He called it “a big fat mistake.” And he didn't call it an inadvertent mistake because of faulty intelligence. “They lied!” he thundered. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction … and they knew there were none.

During a town hall on MSNBC Wednesday, Donald Trump indicated that if he implemented a ban on Muslims entering the United States, he would still allow his wealthy Muslim friends to come into the country.

In an interview on Sunday with CNN, the Republican presidential frontrunner said that he does not regret never asking God for forgiveness, partially because he says he doesn't have much to apologize for.

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."
"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

When Donald Trump said Sunday that he might pay the legal fees of a man charged with hitting a protester in the face at one of his rallies, it was the latest of many occasions when the leading Republican candidate for president appeared to condone or accept violence by supporters.

So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. OK?" Trump said. "Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much 'cause the courts agree with us, too."

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump: “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud.”

Trump: “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Of course there is so much more madness that comes out of trump's mouth.

Posting the picture of a loser calling  this land part of Mexico will not obscure what trump is. It just provides cover
for many of the cultist supporters to explain why they would back someone with such a low character and a serious affliction of narcissism.

:thumbsup:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2016, 05:17:08 pm »
Posting the picture of a loser calling  this land part of Mexico will not obscure what trump is. It just provides cover
for many of the cultist supporters to explain why they would back someone with such a low character and a serious affliction of narcissism.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2016, 05:51:22 pm »
I see no matter how many times the basic simple facts of US Law are pointed out to the hysteric cry babies on the Left, they still refuse to stop lying.

Everything Trump has purposed is IN current US law. So stop the hysterics, stop the lying and start actually being rational adults for a change.

Under U.S. Code, the president does have the statutory authority to keep anyone out of the country, for any reason he thinks best. Per 8 USC §1182

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2016, 05:56:56 pm »
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hysteric name calling and childish personal attacks  seem to be the sum total of the intellectual capacity of the  Hate Trump Squad. Rational people look at this and laugh at how the Hate Trump Always squad spends all their time accusing the Trump Supporters of doing what they habitual do.

Perhaps if the Hate Trump Always Squad tried being rational adults occasionally, they would have less reason to whine in hysterics when people shoot back.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2016, 06:20:28 pm »
Hysteric name calling and childish personal attacks  seem to be the sum total of the intellectual capacity of the  Hate Trump Squad. Rational people look at this and laugh at how the Hate Trump Always squad spends all their time accusing the Trump Supporters of doing what they habitual do.

Perhaps if the Hate Trump Always Squad tried being rational adults occasionally, they would have less reason to whine in hysterics when people shoot back.

Whatever Johnnie One Note....whatever.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!