Author Topic: Susan Sarandon: Hillary 'More Dangerous' Than Trump, 'Has Done Horrible Things'  (Read 252 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=732239

Newsmax
Susan Sarandon: Hillary 'More Dangerous' Than Trump, 'Has Done Horrible Things'
Friday, June 3, 2016 04:17 PM

By: Joe Crowe

Actress Susan Sarandon said she believes Hillary Clinton's foreign policy plans are more worrisome than those of Donald Trump.

"I believe in a way she is more dangerous," the "Thelma and Louise" actress said in an interview on Young Turks.

Sarandon, a Bernie Sanders supporter, said in the interview that she believed Clinton is likely to engage the U.S. in foreign matters quickly. "She did not learn from Iraq, and she is an interventionist, and she has done horrible things and very callously," Sarandon said.

"I think we'll be in Iran in two seconds," Sarandon said.

Sarandon added that she does not understand the Democratic presidential candidate's motivation. "I don't know if she's overcompensating or what her trip is," Sarandon said.

Sarandon downplayed the idea that Donald Trump is "dangerous," saying, "I am not worried about a wall being built. He is not going to get rid of every Muslim in this country."

The actress said she doesn't know Trump's plans, but she knows what Clinton would have in store, and she questioned the media's toughness on Clinton.

"I do know what her policies are. I do know who she is taking money from. And I do know that she is not transparent, and I do know that nobody calls her on it," Sarandon said in the interview.

Sarandon predicted that Clinton would be indicted over her email scandal, in an interview on MSNBC.

Despite her criticism of Clinton, in March, Sarandon rejected the idea that she would vote for Trump in a message on Twitter. 

Susan Sarandon

@SusanSarandon

LOL that I would ever vote Trump.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/714884337192333318
5:21 PM - 29 Mar 2016
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
If you've lost Susan, you've lost the election... :silly: 

But I do applaud her candid assessment of the witch even if it's an attempt to garner support for The Bern.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.