Author Topic: #NeverTrumps are Secret Globalists Still Report #910  (Read 2558 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: #NeverTrumps are Secret Globalists Still Report #910
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2016, 08:05:45 am »
I'm betting it was a fart in the wind.

Likely. Could have been just scripted talking points though. Going by the smell it could go either way.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2016, 11:42:29 am »
Curses foiled again.    But Stills  don't know about report  911 thru 1000.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2016, 11:54:08 am »
Can we then apply that standard to you as well? Because you quack some pretty paid shill sorta things. Or you quack some batcrap crazy sort of things.

I wouldn't want to personally 'attack' you. But since you brought it up unprompted, I think we have you narrowed down by your own standard to the above two choices.
I don't see it as "either/or," but rather "both/and."  One could be bat shit crazy but still being paid to spew this hilarious crap.

One thing this thread does is relieve normal, sane, and semi-sane people of any obligation to pay any serious attention to the ravings herein, or to the individual source of said ravings.
Former Republican.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2016, 12:05:14 pm »
Bill Still is a loon on par with David Icke
Bill Still, isn't he birther/fake lawyer J.B. Williams's collaborator?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2016, 12:07:27 pm »
Get over yourselves. Always gotta make up stuff to fit your fantasy world of who Trump and his supporters are. The Fascists here are the #neverTrump people with the Brown Shirts doing violence to Trump Supporters.

Stop projecting your loathing on us. We want to save America and prevent a civil war.
If you want to "prevent a civil war," why are you pushing the guy whom violence seems to follow wherever he goes, violence he seems to encourage?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 12:39:32 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2016, 12:07:55 pm »
I don't see it as "either/or," but rather "both/and."  One could be bat shit crazy but still being paid to spew this hilarious crap.

One thing this thread does is relieve normal, sane, and semi-sane people of any obligation to pay any serious attention to the ravings herein, or to the individual source of said ravings.

Well those sane/semi sane types better start relieving themselves of the fanatics in their ranks because like granny always said, you are who you hang around with. It's their call. If they want the stink of fanatics stuck to them, they can of course just quietly let the fanatics carry on in their name. Just like the fanatics stood silently while leftist mauled their fellows. We'll be happy to leave them outside when the ferals come calling too. No sense in having people around that you can't trust your back to.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2016, 12:17:40 pm »
Well those sane/semi sane types better start relieving themselves of the fanatics in their ranks because like granny always said, you are who you hang around with. It's their call. If they want the stink of fanatics stuck to them, they can of course just quietly let the fanatics carry on in their name. Just like the fanatics stood silently while leftist mauled their fellows. We'll be happy to leave them outside when the ferals come calling too. No sense in having people around that you can't trust your back to.
Haven't the fanatics, and their stench, taken over the name?  At this point, I think there are more on that side than on our side.  Personally, I've divested myself of the name.  It had a rich, storied history, but it's dead to me now.  Along with any call to loyalty to the name made to me by the fanatics.

As Colin Powell used to say, "You break it, you own it."
Former Republican.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2016, 03:34:41 pm »
The Fascists here are the #neverTrump people with the Brown Shirts doing violence to Trump Supporters.

I want to see this PROOF that a Conservative or Republican #neverTrump person was "doing violence to Trump supporters" and not Sanders' and LaRaza's Bolsheviks.

Show us that.

Your fellow rabid Trump acolytes have been busy directly threatening non-Trump Conservatives on social media and other sites with promises of everything from punishment to death for treason.

You're projecting. 

Again.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2016, 04:09:37 pm »
We want to save America and prevent a civil war.

I think Trump is more likely to start one.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2016, 05:23:01 pm »

The tinfoil is too damned tight!
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2016, 05:25:50 pm »
I think Trump is more likely to start one.

It was a funny rationalization because most freeper types I see want Trump precisely because they want CWII, not to prevent it. They want a political and national Armageddon that they think will wipe out their enemies.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2016, 06:01:58 pm »
Here's some info from the goofy bastard Mechanicos is quoting:

http://billstill.com/

BillStill is onto something YUGE.  Amazingly, he did not even notice the movie's sinister connection with the Rainbow Coalition!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2016, 08:21:48 pm »
Get over yourselves. Always gotta make up stuff to fit your fantasy world of who Trump and his supporters are.

Oh, you mean like the Trump supporter who posted, with specific instructions that the Trump campaign read and implement his plan, that Trump should take all the alphabet news stations (by executive order) and give them to the tea party people so that the media is no longer working against him?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2016, 10:22:30 pm »
Rather than oppose liberals, many Trump supporters chose to become them.

Thats OK. When their fantasy explodes into a SHTF we already see what will happen when all us horrible conservatives don't rush to their defense. They will be awfully alone after telling us we were unneeded Clinton supporters that should be tried for Treason.

Bummer. They want to act like libs? I'm not gonna lift a finger to their defense.

Edit: Maybe one finger.
But he's the lesser liberal. The only way to stop liberals is to vote for even more liberals.

I don't see how you miss their Spock like logic Norm.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 10:23:09 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2016, 10:23:48 pm »
Oh, you mean like the Trump supporter who posted, with specific instructions that the Trump campaign read and implement his plan, that Trump should take all the alphabet news stations (by executive order) and give them to the tea party people so that the media is no longer working against him?
That depends on the Tea Party.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2016, 10:37:36 pm »
That depends on the Tea Party.

Haha, well he didn't say which Tea Party, so I guess if it's the right one maybe we could agree that this fascism is the good kind.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2016, 12:22:23 am »
Quiet! Globalist spinning . . .

Charlie Chaplin, from The Great Dictator

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2016, 01:21:00 am »
Oceander wrote:
"you need glasses if you're seeing ducks here."

I'm not seeing ducks.
But... seems like plenty of lemmings.

Offline DB

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2016, 01:28:12 am »
Oceander wrote:

I'm not seeing ducks.

Actually lemmings blindly follow others over a cliff. The people you are calling lemmings are not following anyone. We see the cliff ahead. It is you that demand we follow blindly.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2016, 11:47:43 am »
Oceander wrote:

I'm not seeing ducks.

Actually, the lemmings would appear to be the Trumpkins, always blindly following whatever inanities he said most recently.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2016, 03:38:46 pm »
Ya'll owe the lemmings an apology on this one, the whole jumping off a cliff thing is a myth.
It's a strictly human trait as far as I can tell.
http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56

Offline kartographer

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2016, 03:45:45 pm »
You can probably bet that Trump will become the CFR's golden boy, he might as well start extolling the virtues of Jeff Epstein now

Lonesome Rhodes: Those morons out there? Shucks, I could take chicken fertilizer and sell it to them as caviar. I could make them eat dog food and think it was steak. Sure, I got 'em like this... You know what the public's like? A cage of Guinea Pigs. Good Night you stupid idiots. Good Night, you miserable slobs. They're a lot of trained seals. I toss them a dead fish and they'll flap their flippers.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."