Author Topic: Trump: I'll reopen Trump University after I win  (Read 1292 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Trump: I'll reopen Trump University after I win
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2016, 11:06:39 pm »
Donny, if you're reading this, the President is not a part time job. We all need you to understand this before we pull the lever for you in November.

He doesn't care.  It's all about winning for him.  He wants the ultimate brass ring.  Once he gets it, he'll lose interest, but he'll be stuck in that old mansion at 1600 Pennsylvania without his luxurious trappings.  He's not going to be happy.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 11:37:55 pm »
Never mind the Constitution says otherwise

Constitution?  LOL!  I’ve seen little evidence that Trump knows or cares much about the Constitution. Or as David Bernstein said, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks the U.S. Constitution is a luxury yacht.”
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

geronl

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2016, 04:24:15 am »
He's a con man and fraud.

No real surprise from the charlatan

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2016, 10:59:08 am »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-reopen-trump-university-223829
Trump: I'll reopen Trump University after I win
By Nick Gass
06/02/16 01:30 PM EDT
Updated 06/02/16 02:09 PM EDT
"After the litigation is disposed of and the case won, I have instructed my execs to open Trump U(?), so much interest in it! I will be pres." Trump tweeted Thursday.

Does he mean president of Trump University or US president, or both?  You know I think he is mentally disturbed and his behavior seems to be spinning like a top, getting more bizarre by the day.  I would not be surprised if he collapses one day before the November election.  He attacks every single person who has an opinion different than his, and he can't keep up the pace as more and more people will see what he really is and he thinks he must shut every single one of them down by nasty tweets and calling them names at rallies.  I expect more bizarre comments upon more bizarre comments.

Once again about the word, "hate".  Based on his behavior, I believe Trump to have a mental disorder and should not be president.  A number of mental health people believe the same and his speech is evaluated to be on fourth grade level.  Some Trump people throw that word, "hate" around like it was candy, and hang it on every non Trump person.  No one knows who hates whom - that is a personal choice.  Trump people use "hate" because it is easy to use, rolls off the tongue easily.  I don't hate the man, do not hate anyone due to my Christian belief.  Donald Trump should not be president and I think that will be evidenced by Trump himself when he can't handle the increasing stacks of criticism.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2016, 11:19:21 am »
Constitution?  LOL!  I’ve seen little evidence that Trump knows or cares much about the Constitution. Or as David Bernstein said, “I wouldn’t be surprised if he thinks the U.S. Constitution is a luxury yacht.”

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2016, 01:22:57 pm »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

The only time Teump mentions the Condtitution is when it is preceded by the word morning".
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2016, 01:30:59 pm »
Why is he running Trump U while he's President? It would be unprecedented to run a business while President. So many conflicts of interest.

I still think he has no intention of winning.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2016, 01:33:23 pm »
The only time Teump mentions the Condtitution is when it is preceded by the word morning".

My friends as that vision circles the bowl let it be known that is the only thing Yuge about the Trump legacy. 

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2016, 01:36:02 pm »
My tag line fits here: 
Trump's name: "Amuck Trump" -
Amuck - Adjective - Frenzied as if possessed by a demon. Adverb -  In a murderous frenzy. Wildly; without self-control."

Are you sure that's not "amok"?
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Wingnut

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2016, 01:40:29 pm »
Are you sure that's not "amok"?

Is see the Brits use that version....

British Dictionary definitions for amuck Expand
amuck
/əˈmʌk/
noun, adverb
a variant of amok