Author Topic: Drumbeat builds for Clinton press conference  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Drumbeat builds for Clinton press conference
« on: June 02, 2016, 03:47:13 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281918-pressure-builds-for-clinton-press-conference

June 01, 2016, 05:19 pm
Drumbeat builds for Clinton press conference

By Ben Kamisar

Pressure is building on Hillary Clinton to hold a press conference as she seeks to wrap up the Democratic presidential nomination.

It’s been 180 days since Clinton’s last open press conference, a fact not lost on the members of the media who cover her, or on Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee.

CNN’s Jake Tapper broached the topic with the former secretary of State in an interview on Tuesday afternoon, just hours after Trump held a contentious 40-minute press conference where he berated the media for questioning his donations to veterans.

“It’s been something like five or six months since you’ve held an actual press conference," Tapper said. "Is that something you will remedy soon?”

“I’m sure we will. I was shocked myself that I’ve done nearly 300 interviews [in 2016],” Clinton replied.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Drumbeat builds for Clinton press conference
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 04:19:56 pm »
“I’m sure we will. I was shocked myself that I’ve done nearly 300 interviews [in 2016],” Clinton replied.

This woman would curl up and die if she ever accidentally told the truth.  About anything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 04:46:18 pm »
It's a tough call.  Do a press conference and make the press happy, or improve her chances of staying out of prison by asserting her 5th amendment rights.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 05:40:20 pm »
It's a tough call.  Do a press conference and make the press happy, or improve her chances of staying out of prison by asserting her 5th amendment rights.

Ol' Hill has a real problem here.  The more people see and hear of her, the more her numbers drop.  It's like that old commercial from the 60's turned upside down:  "The closer you are, the crappier you look."  I don't envy Mook's job.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: