Author Topic: Activist Trump University / La Raza Judge Now Attempts To Re-Seal Court Documents…  (Read 3941 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Activist Trump University / La Raza Judge Now Attempts To Re-Seal Court Documents…

Candidate Donald Trump previously accused Judge Gonzalo Curiel of having a bias, a specific political and agenda bias, to the benefit of the plaintiffs in the case; and it appears he is correct.

Yesterday it was discovered that Judge Curiel, an activist for illegal immigration, works on behalf of San Diego La Raza immigration activists to select illegal aliens for scholarships.

Today his inherent rush to judgement surfaces once again, as Judge Curiel now tries to reverse course on a decision to unseal court records.

His original order unsealed court documents which were unredacted and exposed the personal information of people within the civil lawsuit.  Today, claiming it was a “mistake“, Judge Curiel tries to put the toothpaste back in the tube:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/314518458/Trump-University-Lawsuit-Order-to-Re-Seal-Documents

Here’s the La Raza promotion of Judge Curiel as he sits on the Scholarship Selection Committee.

It is transparently obvious to those who are following the events that Judge Curiel not only holds a bias against Mr. Trump, but also holds a political agenda specifically intended to protect his ideological ‘Open Border’ advocacy.

In a New York Times article, which relied on the “unredacted mistake release” a former employee of the Trump Organization, Ronald Schnackenberg, espouses his unhappiness with the former employ:

In a set of documents unsealed on Tuesday, Mr. Schnackenberg, a sales manager, recounted how he was reprimanded for not pushing a financially struggling couple hard enough to sign up for a $35,000 real estate class, despite his conclusion that it would endanger their economic future.

However, as with all other elements of this political nonsense, Mr. Schnackenberg went to work for the pinnacle spokesperson for the Never Trump conscripts, Glenn Beck.  You really just can’t make this stuff up.

From the employment section of Mr. Schnakenberg’s LinkedIn profile:

To recap:

The attorney group leading the lawsuit against Trump are heavily involved in Democrat politics and have paid Bill and Hillary Clinton $675,000 for “speeches”. (link)
    The Judge in the lawsuit is an open borders immigration activist with direct ties to San Diego La Raza, and has openly engaged with them on their political endeavors. (link) and (link)
    The lawsuit relies (in part) on testimony from a former disgruntled employee of the Trump Organization who went to work for notorious #NeverTrump activist Glenn Beck. (link)

The Judge then “accidentally” releases court records which provides the media with the names, locations, and contact information of the plaintiffs and witnesses in the case, which fuels the media narrative. (link)

Yeah, for all intents and purposes the intellectually honest can spot this political hit job a mile away.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/01/activist-trump-university-la-raza-judge-now-attempts-to-re-seal-court-documents/

#neverTrump again backing the wrong people

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RedHead

Your man is a crook and a scam artist.  Deal with it.

I would also point out that Trump's legal team can step in and challenge the judge at any time.  They can request he recuse himself because of bias against Trump or because of judicial misconduct.  Yet Trump has not requested that they do that, in fact he has done nothing but shoot his mouth off and claim how mistreated he's been.  Why is that do you think?

Offline Suppressed

#neverTrump again backing the wrong people

Speaking of "wrong people", this lawyers association has no affiliation with the bad La Raza. 

I knpw, I know...just shut up and get into the cattle cars...
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Mechanicos

I would also point out that Trump's legal team can step in and challenge the judge at any time.  They can request he recuse himself because of bias against Trump or because of judicial misconduct.  Yet Trump has not requested that they do that, in fact he has done nothing but shoot his mouth off and claim how mistreated he's been.  Why is that do you think?
Trump is neither. That's a democrat/Establishment talking point unsupported by the thousands of People that have known him personally.
I suspect one of the main reasons you believe it tho is there was Hypnotic speech methods used by  Cruz on his followers
http://www.westernjournalism.com/how-obama-literally-hypnotized-america-part-1/

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline kevindavis007

Speaking of "wrong people", this lawyers association has no affiliation with the bad La Raza. 

and don't question the orange face b*****d..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Mechanicos

One. You do not know if they did file a Motion to recuse. And 2 The Judge himself rules in it.

Offline Mechanicos

What a liberal Trick, there is more then one piece of evidence there and the article shows him defending La Raza as a lawyer.

Offline RedHead

Trump is neither. That's a democrat/Establishment talking point unsupported by the thousands of People that have known him personally.
I'll bet none of them went to Trump U.

And the fact that he hasn't challenged the judge or moved to have the judge recuse himself?  Any speculation on why that hasn't been done?

Offline RedHead

One. You do not know if they did file a Motion to recuse. And 2 The Judge himself rules in it.

One, yes we know that no motion to recuse has been filed because it if had it would have been public information.  Two, yes I know the judge himself rules on it.  What's your point?

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

I'm behind the curve on that.  Could you or someone else share information on the difference between Curiel's legal association and the La Raza that calls for a takeover of the SW US?
James 1:20

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

No mention of the cattle cars these people get into to come up here and many die on the way, the famous death train, I guess all the anti-Trumpers permit massacres by the cartels or the routine deaths of the many that cross over, I know, I know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_tren_de_la_muerte

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317485/All-aboard-American-Dream-Desperate-migrants-ride-Train-Death-Mexico-reach-U-S-risking-violent-attack-rape-kidnap.html

This looks real safe, let alone the Mexican government has strict immigration laws.

2010 San Fernando massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre

Unfettered illegal immigration causes rape, murder, massacres, lines the pockets of criminals like the cartels, human trafficking, but what the heck, let's diss Trump, he wants to stop this.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
So what is the alternative? Legal Residency per Cruz and even his version sends back a lot of people.

Offline sinkspur

He needs a Mexican-American judge for a foil.  You know, so he can dog whistle to his alt-right followers.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Trump has said that he could have settled but case but didn't. He also said as far as he is concerned, he has already won the case- I guess the megalomaniac has no need to have a court of law rule on the case.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Mechanicos

I'll bet none of them went to Trump U.

And the fact that he hasn't challenged the judge or moved to have the judge recuse himself?  Any speculation on why that hasn't been done?

All of the Plaintiffs signed papers saying the EXACT opposite of their claims now close to the "incident". That's why Trump argued it should have been dismissed. Party admissions close in time to the incident  impeach their current adverse statements.

In other-words and reason this meme is not getting any traction is because Non-Trump haters see this as nothing more partisan politics going on.

Offline Mechanicos

Trump has said that he could have settled but case but didn't. He also said as far as he is concerned, he has already won the case- I guess the megalomaniac has no need to have a court of law rule on the case.
I have settled cases with no wrongdoing on the Defendants side because of the resources necessary to fight it are worth more the the cost of settlement all nuisance suits.

Offline RedHead

All of the Plaintiffs signed papers saying the EXACT opposite of their claims now close to the "incident". That's why Trump argued it should have been dismissed. Party admissions close in time to the incident  impeach their current adverse statements.

Cheer up.  Sleazy Donald is going to get his day in court and imagine how much fun you will have when he wins?  If he wins.

In other-words and reason this meme is not getting any traction is because Non-Trump haters see this as nothing more partisan politics going on.

That's what Hillary's supporters are saying about the emails.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

More spew from Conservative Nuthouse.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Silver Pines

I suspect one of the main reasons you believe it tho is there was Hypnotic speech methods used by  Cruz on his followers

Actually it's been well-established that Trump is nothing BUT a con man, shyster, and manipulator.  It's his history; it's what he does.

But...are you seriously suggesting that Cruz hypnotized people?  Really, Mechanicos?  His hypnotist voodoo must have been really lackluster, since he lost.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline musiclady

One, yes we know that no motion to recuse has been filed because it if had it would have been public information.  Two, yes I know the judge himself rules on it.  What's your point?

Mechanico's only points are the talking kind.

He's a cut and paste regurgitator of whatever Trump wants him to say.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Suppressed

I'm behind the curve on that.  Could you or someone else share information on the difference between Curiel's legal association and the La Raza that calls for a takeover of the SW US?

@HoustonSam  @Mechanicos

San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association is San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association, serving Latino/Latina lawyers in San Diego.  It was formed in the 70s, and has never supported any illegal or anti-Trump activities.  http://sdlrla.com/

It is wholly different from, and isn't a chapter of, the "National Council of La Raza", which is the activist/advocacy group formed in the 60s.  It has sponsored anti-Trump activism.  http://www.nclr.org/

Dishonest/ignorant people are trying to link them in peoples' minds because they share parts of their names.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

What a liberal Trick, there is more then one piece of evidence there and the article shows him defending La Raza as a lawyer.

@Mechanicos

Where?
+++++++++

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
He needs a Mexican-American judge for a foil.  You know, so he can dog whistle to his alt-right followers.
Hammer meets nail square on its head!

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
@HoustonSam  @Mechanicos

San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association is San Diego's Latino/Latina Bar Association, serving Latino/Latina lawyers in San Diego.  It was formed in the 70s, and has never supported any illegal or anti-Trump activities.  http://sdlrla.com/

It is wholly different from, and isn't a chapter of, the "National Council of La Raza", which is the activist/advocacy group formed in the 60s.  It has sponsored anti-Trump activism.  http://www.nclr.org/

Dishonest/ignorant people are trying to link them in peoples' minds because they share parts of their names.

Thanks Suppressed!  I certainly jumped to the conclusion that they were the same based on the names.  I appreciate you educating me on this.
James 1:20