Author Topic: Teacher impregnated by 13 year old student turns herself in officials  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Mrs Don-o

This pull-out quote by the splendid Elizabeth Anscombe is worth repeating:
If there is nothing intrinsically wrong with contraceptive intercourse, and if it could become general practice everywhere when there is intercourse but ought to be no begetting, then it’s very difficult to see the objection to [libertine] morality, for the ground of objection to fornication and adultery was that sexual intercourse is only right in the sort of set-up that typically provides children with a father and mother to care for them. … If that is not its fundamental purpose there is no reason why for example “marriage” should have to be between people of opposite sexes. (Contraception and Chastity, 1973)

The contraception ideology is one of the roots of these evils: the hubris that says we can change the nature of sex to suit our liking.

What are contracepting couples but heterosexual gays? (Hat tip to Richard Rodriguez)

Offline mirraflake

When I was in middle school (40 years ago) most of my teachers were middle-aged men. The one female teacher we had was also middle-aged, in her 40s or 50s I think (she seemed as old as my parents, maybe slightly older).  In the school district I attended at least, the young female teachers were assigned to the young kids, Kindergarten through third grade.  Did we simply know better back then?

I went to a Catholic grade school.  Al the young female teachers taught grades 1-5 or so  and I remember the old maid type teachers taught grades 7-8.  We had nuns who came in and taught the religion classes grades 1-8 and on occasion the priest did so but it was rare..

Only had one male teacher.  He taught math and science  in my sisters 7th grade class and one day was arrested in between class for raping and strangling 2 young girls in the local park.  This was the early 1970's.

Best education ever. No bullshit took place. The food was awesome but that is another story.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 05:23:25 pm by mirraflake »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
When I was in middle school (40 years ago) most of my teachers were middle-aged men. The one female teacher we had was also middle-aged, in her 40s or 50s I think (she seemed as old as my parents, maybe slightly older).  In the school district I attended at least, the young female teachers were assigned to the young kids, Kindergarten through third grade.  Did we simply know better back then?

Great point. More  than 40 years ago, in sixth grade, a college student was brought in to "student teach" under the watchful eye...

I can recall as a 12 year old, "something" being stirred up in me (that I did not even know about) that had not been stirred up before. Of course, I soon learned from the "wiser" boys what that was.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm envious I did not have a hot teacher at that age. Lucky kid.

When I was back in High School, there were a couple of teachers that went after students.  It's important to note they didn't go after the skinny, awkward types but rather the Captain of the Football Team types.  Guys who had no need at all for some adult to validate their existence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

geronl

25 years in prison would be a good start

Offline WAC

When I was back in High School, there were a couple of teachers that went after students.  It's important to note they didn't go after the skinny, awkward types but rather the Captain of the Football Team types.  Guys who had no need at all for some adult to validate their existence.

When I was in school we had a female teacher who sat on her desk teasing the guys in our class. They loved it waiting to see when she had to uncross her legs to step down. ......She was such a flirt with the guys and the other teachers.

Offline DiogenesLamp

It is hard to accept how desensitized our culture has become to such a low level of moral depravity.

Moreover, many folks think our level of moral depravity is now 'normal'.

Normal has been successfully redefined by the media and entertainment industries.   It now means "abnormal."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline WAC

I agree with you, WAC.  Over the weekend I had conversations with some of my inlaws---evangelical Christians themselves---which blew me away and left me wondering what had come over them.

I have adult children, both sons, and I have seen  University system  and society as a whole affect their thinking.  But with that I also have to say ...these last couple of generation of young adults have been bombarded with the likes of what we never knew nor would have considered possible..........used to be called generational differences...... but what we've seen thrown at our kids is sinister and plotted for by  large and growing organizations, political forces, and others "uniting" to destroy critical thinking and replace everything with conformity to ideas and principles.

Offline WAC

Normal has been successfully redefined by the media and entertainment industries.   It now means "abnormal."

It's all in line with "transforming" America to "something else"......even "standard" no longer holds the water it once did, as if this nation is sliding away from all that once made it good and honorable to that which has yet to be defined,... but it doesn't look good whatever the ultimate outcome and regardless of who is President, obviously the 'people as a whole' are fully on board this transformation or we wouldn't be seeing Trump and Hillary on stage 'left'......

Offline bob434

I agree with you, WAC.  Over the weekend I had conversations with some of my inlaws---evangelical Christians themselves---which blew me away and left me wondering what had come over them.

Hey Catherine- your nick name looks familiar- did you used to post on freerepublic?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey Catherine- your nick name looks familiar- did you used to post on freerepublic?

Heck yes, she is.  One of my dearest friends from there.  She's innocent (cough cough).  :police:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

[[Vera admittedly engaged in a long-running sexual relationship with the boy with the knowledge and support of his parents.]]

"With the knowledge and support of his parents"

The parents should be arrested as well for knowingly contributing to the delinquency of a minor

This is exactly what I was thinking.  The parents encouraged this?  Wow.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is exactly what I was thinking.  The parents encouraged this?  Wow.

IIRC, Monica Blewinski's Mummy and Daddy were proud as punch of their daughter's adventures with Bill.  We live in a world I don't want to be in anymore. **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

When I was a freshman at a Catholic high school, the chemistry teacher was a very young and pretty nun. I can't remember her name. Didn't take chemistry and only saw her here and there since her classes were on the fourth floor while most of my classes were on the first floor.
The next year, my soph year, I didn't see her around. I asked a few other students where Sister X was. They said, "oh, didn't you hear...she ran off with the chemistry supply salesman."
Apparently they both had the right chemistry for each other.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
When I was a freshman at a Catholic high school, the chemistry teacher was a very young and pretty nun. I can't remember her name. Didn't take chemistry and only saw her here and there since her classes were on the fourth floor while most of my classes were on the first floor.
The next year, my soph year, I didn't see her around. I asked a few other students where Sister X was. They said, "oh, didn't you hear...she ran off with the chemistry supply salesman."
Apparently they both had the right chemistry for each other.

:laugh:  I can't think of an appropriate pun to reply with, so I'll just laugh and say, "well done!"  blij26
Let it burn.

Silver Pines

Ssshh,...don't tell anybody, lol.    :laugh:

Silver Pines

Heck yes, she is.  One of my dearest friends from there.  She's innocent (cough cough).  :police:

*Grin*

I was so tickled that day you sent me a Freepmail out of the blue.  I was sure you were gone for good, lol.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
*Grin*

I was so tickled that day you sent me a Freepmail out of the blue.  I was sure you were gone for good, lol.

Then I don't need to tell you how happy I was to see you getting out of a lifeboat here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bob434

Ssshh,...don't tell anybody, lol.    :laugh:

lol- you still posting over there? I don't even go there anymore- after what happened with JR banning cruz supporters- even longstanding members who contributed much to FR- That was the final straw for me there- The presidential primaries really drew out hte ugly in the trump supporters there unfortunately-
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:36:58 am by bob434 »