Author Topic: Teacher impregnated by 13 year old student turns herself in officials  (Read 1689 times)

rangerrebew

Teacher 'pregnant' with 13-year-old's baby turns self in
'Parents not only knew about the relationship, they approved of it'
Published: 17 hours ago

Alexandria Vera, 24, a middle-school teacher for the Aldine Independent district in Houston, Texas, accused of having sex with her eighth-grade student – an act that led to her pregnancy and later, abortion – turned herself in to Montgomery County police to face charges of sexual abuse.

According to local media and court documents, Vera admittedly engaged in a long-running sexual relationship with the boy with the knowledge and support of his parents.

Read the WND story that started it all! The big list: Female teachers with students

Vera, an English teacher at the middle school, allegedly told authorities she first met the boy, then 13, during summer school and gave him her phone number when he asked. She also allegedly said the boy asked her to hang out, and she agreed, and that over the course of a couple of days, kissing led to a sexual relationship.

As Click2Houston put it: “Vera said the student’s parents not only knew about the relationship, they approved of it and allowed the teen to spend the night at Vera’s home … where they engaged in sex on a regular basis, according to court documents. She told an investigator that she would drop him off at home in the morning so he could catch the bus to Stovall Middle School, prosecutors said.”

Vera also said she met the boy’s parents at school during an open house gathering in October and was around that time frame introduced to them as his girlfriend. Meanwhile, students at the school also noticed an odd level of comfort between the two.

“He like grabbed her butt and everyone saw it,” one student told ABC News. “And they they were talking about [their relationship].”

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

Months into their sexual relationship, Vera said he impregnated her – and that his parents were excited about the baby, Click2Houston reported.

The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

But when Child Protective Services began asking questions about her relationship with the boy, Vera said she became nervous and decided to abort the baby.

Prosecutors say they have phone evidence that supports Vera’s telling of the events, including the pregnancy, the local news outlet reported.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/teacher-pregnant-with-13-year-olds-baby-turns-self-in/#3cIwAIcwB8MD2UtI.99

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Yet another example of the decay of the moral foundation of Western Civilization.

Offline LonestarDream

Please spare us the 'atta boys' and 'Not Guilty' verdicts.

It really is not funny in this case, since a life was lost.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Yet another example of the decay of the moral foundation of Western Civilization.

It is hard to accept how desensitized our culture has become to such a low level of moral depravity.

Moreover, many folks think our level of moral depravity is now 'normal'.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:46:08 am by LonestarDream »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
It is hard to accept how desensitized our culture has become to such a low level of moral depravity.

Moreover, many folks think our level of moral depravity is now 'normal'.

I first read that as "new normal"; a common fig leaf that defenders of depravity love to trot out, as it were some sort of justification.

Unnatural is the New Normal

http://www.crisismagazine.com/2015/unnatural-is-the-new-normal

Such conclusions smack of bad moral philosophy and pseudo-science rather than sound medical practice, but they are consistent with the rejection of natural teleology in Griswold and Lawrence. Determinations that a bodily or psychological process is healthy—a value claim—presuppose knowledge of what those processes are for. Only then can it be determined whether the part functions well or poorly. Again, although long a staple of the natural law tradition, such common sense principles were articulated as far back as Plato’s Phaedrus. Suppose, Socrates asks his interlocutor, someone claims to be a physician on the basis of his ability to “raise and lower (whichever I prefer) the temperature of people’s bodies,” or to “make them vomit or their bowels move,” but cannot explain “to whom he should apply such treatments, when, and to what extent.” Is his claim to be a physician justified? Of course not, Phaedrus says; we’d think this man mad (Phaedrus, 268a-b). Rather, Socrates concludes,....

HAPPY2BME

http://kdvr.com/2016/06/01/teacher-impregnated-by-13-year-old-student-turns-herself-in-officials/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJprKyvJs2M

HOUSTON -- A Texas middle school teacher accused of having sex with one of her 13-year-old students and becoming pregnant with his child has turned herself in, according to officials.

Alexandria Vera, 24, turned herself in at a suburban jail after a warrant was issued for her arrest.  Vera out on $100,000 bond, according to sheriff's spokesman Brady Fitzgerald, but faces a felony charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child, according to KIAH.

Vera was an eighth grade English teacher at Stovall Middle School.  According to court documents, Vera met the student during summer school last year. The two started flirting, and by September, they exchanged phone numbers.

The student asked Vera if they could hang out. Vera allegedly drove over to his house and picked him up, and they drove around and kissed. The next day, Vera went back over to the teen's house when his parents weren't home and they had sex, KIAH reported.

Offline mirraflake

I'm envious I did not have a hot teacher at that age. Lucky kid.

Silver Pines

I think it's even more than that.  It's my opinion that the decay is so complete that a spiritual veil of sorts has been drawn over the population.

As an evangelical Christian, I see fellow evangelicals dismissing and excusing behavior that would have previously received their condemnation.  A friend of mine recently told me she was going to stop being so judgmental of homosexual adoption.  This change of heart occurred because a gay fellow co-worker told her about his "husband" and his son, and he's such a nice, sweet guy, so...

Offline mirraflake

Nothing new. These relatio0nships have been around forever.

When I was in HS -late 70's and early 80's I know of at least 2 confirmed teacher-student relationships. One of my classmates married her teacher a month after graduation. We all knew she was seeing him during most of her senior year.

Another male student 2 years older than me married the librarian-he was 18 and she was a year or two out of college-and we all knew they had been seeing each other.  Still married though he passed away of a  anuerism a year or so ago.

The reason these stories are so prevalent today is due to cell phones  photos and text messages which hangs the teachers..

@LonestarDream
@dono
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:40:33 pm by mirraflake »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

Mary Kay Letourneau was the daughter of conservative Republican Representative John Schmitz of OC California.

Very Catholic, Schmitz was also active in the John Birch Society and he ran for President.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

I'm envious I did not have a hot teacher at that age. Lucky kid.
**nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Nothing new. These relatio0nships have been around forever.

As has been noted...

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
[/b]

So, no argument. there.

The reason these stories are so prevalent today is due to cell phones  photos and text messages which hangs the teachers..

I'm  not sure if that can be supported by facts. However, many other expressions of the increase of moral depravity can be so supported by such. Wouldn't it  be odd if this specific one were the one that has maintained a steady state?

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
When I was in middle school (40 years ago) most of my teachers were middle-aged men. The one female teacher we had was also middle-aged, in her 40s or 50s I think (she seemed as old as my parents, maybe slightly older).  In the school district I attended at least, the young female teachers were assigned to the young kids, Kindergarten through third grade.  Did we simply know better back then?
Let it burn.

Offline WAC

I think it's even more than that.  It's my opinion that the decay is so complete that a spiritual veil of sorts has been drawn over the population.

If you look in the old testament you see that when God left the temple He did so in stages....and at every stage He basically asked the Israelites if they even noticed he was leaving....they didn't....just as it's been for several years  in the US where this nation has more than just turned it's back on God....it's actively opposing/fighting Him and God's Protective Spirit does not remain on a nation He's not welcomed indefinatly

With that in mind there's a void which will indeed be filled otherwise.....and with it deception increases also in stages. He did say there would come a time when He will 'send' a great deception.....I believe we are in the thros of that build up to. People today cannot see the truth because they have chosen to believe the lies.....and willingly so.

Offline GrouchoTex

Two crimes committed here,unfortunately, only one of the crimes is against the law.

Offline WAC

I did a bit of research on this happening ...apparently this is a photo of the gal and the guy......but I haven't confirmed that yet....

This is her arrest photo she is facing felony charges for contineous sexual relations with a minor.

Oceander

I did a bit of research on this happening ...apparently this is a photo of the gal and the guy......but I haven't confirmed that yet....

This is her arrest photo she is facing felony charges for contineous sexual relations with a minor.

He looks a little older than 13.  Still, that doesn't excuse her epic stupidity.  I cannot believe she couldn't find anyone else to hook up with other than a minor. 

Offline mirraflake

That is not him. Already debunked-he is the baby dadda of her daughter who is now 2-3 years old.
I don't know any 13 year old's with full goatee

@WAC
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 04:12:59 pm by mirraflake »

Offline WAC

People don't care as we know....children's life today is "disposable" and in many cases "Sacrificed" in order for people to continue their own life without  responsibility for their choices.

I will also say that when you bring into these country masses of people who's culture norms are vastly different then those this country knows, it will not be they who adapt to our culture rather our politicians force us to adapt to theirs.

History shows you cannot mix the cultures without one or the other becoming dominate.

In the US our politicians want to have various cultures  now, living along side of us, assimilation is not the goal "integration" is.....and that's a horse of a different color.   

Offline WAC

That is not him. Already debunked-he is the baby dadda of her daughter who is now 2-3 years old.
I don't know any 13 year old's with full goatee

@WAC

Thank you for sharing that...I wasn't sure.
As for the goatee I'm not sure about that in other cultures.....sees to me various nationalities mature differently.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Furthermore, just as the people did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what is shameful. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; disobedient to their parents; having no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve judgment, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. - Romans 1:28-32

Here we are.

Such a people are the authors of their own destruction.

And the nation they influence.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline bob434

[[Vera admittedly engaged in a long-running sexual relationship with the boy with the knowledge and support of his parents.]]

"With the knowledge and support of his parents"

The parents should be arrested as well for knowingly contributing to the delinquency of a minor

Silver Pines

If you look in the old testament you see that when God left the temple He did so in stages....and at every stage He basically asked the Israelites if they even noticed he was leaving....they didn't....just as it's been for several years  in the US where this nation has more than just turned it's back on God....it's actively opposing/fighting Him and God's Protective Spirit does not remain on a nation He's not welcomed indefinatly

With that in mind there's a void which will indeed be filled otherwise.....and with it deception increases also in stages. He did say there would come a time when He will 'send' a great deception.....I believe we are in the thros of that build up to. People today cannot see the truth because they have chosen to believe the lies.....and willingly so.

I agree with you, WAC.  Over the weekend I had conversations with some of my inlaws---evangelical Christians themselves---which blew me away and left me wondering what had come over them. 

Offline LonestarDream

When I was in middle school (40 years ago) most of my teachers were middle-aged men. The one female teacher we had was also middle-aged, in her 40s or 50s I think (she seemed as old as my parents, maybe slightly older).  In the school district I attended at least, the young female teachers were assigned to the young kids, Kindergarten through third grade.  Did we simply know better back then?

Yes we did.  By far.  Bad elements were shunned and removed from society.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Yes we did.  By far.  Bad elements were shunned and removed from society.

Well, sure... but I meant the simple common sense of not putting young teachers in charge of only slightly younger students. It just seems like that's a recipe for this sort of thing to happen.   **nononono*
Let it burn.