Author Topic: Trump Spokesperson: Graduating From Trump U Is The Same As Graduating From Harvard  (Read 313 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/05/31/trump-spokesperson-graduating-from-trump-u-is-the-same-as-graduating-from-harvard/

Trump Spokesperson: Graduating From Trump U Is The Same As Graduating From Harvard

MAY 31ST, 2016 
NATALIE THONGRIT

Donald Trump’s spokesperson, Katrina Pierson, tried to smooth out the damage done over the weekend with Trump attacking Judge Gonzalo Curiel for being “Mexican” and a “hater” and Curiel responding by demanding documents from Trump University be released.

As usual, though, Pierson only seemed to make things worse for The Donald, equating graduating from Trump University to graduating from Harvard during an interview with CNN’s Alisyn Camerota. Speaking of the lawsuit, Pierson said that suing Trump University was:

‘like saying if you graduate from Harvard and you don’t have the same outcome in your profession as everyone else, you should sue Harvard. And that’s just simply absurd.’

Harvard and Trump University are not exactly on the same level, but, seeing as how she’s representation for Donald Trump, it’s not exactly surprising that Pierson doesn’t know this.

Things didn’t get any better as the interview went on, as Camerota called out Trump for his attacks on Judge Curiel’s ethnicity.

Pierson said about Curiel:

‘I think what is really interesting about this particular judge — as Mr. Trump refers to him as a Trump hater — is he even mentions on his judicial questionnaire that he was a La Raza lawyers association member. This is an organization that has been out there organizing these anti-Trump protesters with the Mexican flags, they are pushing it, these signs have been very apparent, and so Mr. Trump is just stating the obvious.’

Things then got even more heated between Camerota and Pierson, with Camerota refusing to let up on her questioning. Their discussion was primarily a back and forth argument about whether or not Judge Curiel is Mexican and whether or not that has anything to do with the lawsuit against Trump.

Despite Camerota’s best attempts, Pierson refused to be reasoned with though, and ended things with a deluge of xenophobia:

‘I don’t know if he’s Mexican. I don’t know his heritage or his descent. The point there is we keep talking about these anti-Trump protesters, but we need to identify who these people are and what they’re doing. Cause this is not a pro-American group who is out there wanting to get their voices heard. They are out there pushing to destroy, propose anarchy, to stop an American president from running for office.’

Camerota wrapped things up, setting the record straight once and for all, saying “Okay, for the record, he’s American” before thanking Pierson for being on her show.

Watch the entire interview below, courtesy of Raw Story via YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIlfjit1KYM

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:15:50 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

When you saw the headline, you knew it had to be the shoe-size IQ'd shoplifter, didn't you?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
It is very hard to watch Pierson- there is something way off there. Same creep factor as Corey Lewandowski.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
GO TRUMP U
Home of the Fighting Madoffs
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Donald Trump’s spokesperson, Katrina Pierson, tried to smooth out the damage done over the weekend

As usual, though, Pierson only seemed to make things worse for The Donald

Things then got even more heated between Camerota and Pierson

Despite Camerota’s best attempts, Pierson refused to be reasoned with

Camerota wrapped things up, setting the record straight once and for all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all, all of these biased anti-Trump lead-ins, subjective 'opinion' pretending to be reporting on an interview. In a journalism class I give it a C-.

I can't say that I have seen more slanted 'reporting' outside of a blog or a Democrat funded website. I have never heard of bipartisanreport.com, and with reporting like this, I know why.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sinkspur

Donald Trump’s spokesperson, Katrina Pierson, tried to smooth out the damage done over the weekend

As usual, though, Pierson only seemed to make things worse for The Donald

Things then got even more heated between Camerota and Pierson

Despite Camerota’s best attempts, Pierson refused to be reasoned with

Camerota wrapped things up, setting the record straight once and for all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all, all of these biased anti-Trump lead-ins, subjective 'opinion' pretending to be reporting on an interview. In a journalism class I give it a C-.

I can't say that I have seen more slanted 'reporting' outside of a blog or a Democrat funded website. I have never heard of bipartisanreport.com, and with reporting like this, I know why.

The entire interview is there and it is every bit as bad as bipartisanreport characterized it.  Pierson is colosally stupid and tends to make news with every interview she gives.