Author Topic: Top California Republican Backing Hillary  (Read 1560 times)

Oceander

Re: Top California Republican Backing Hillary
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 04:58:43 am »
Impeach the HISTORICAL FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT?!?!?!?!?!

Shirley you jest. (and don't call me Shirley ;)

Might as well try to impeach the first black president. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2016, 05:00:19 am »
Might as well try to impeach the first black president.

EGGS-actly.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2016, 05:12:58 am »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 05:23:33 am »
Should have.

Such are the wages of all the lesser evil people demanded. Should have. Refused to.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2016, 12:00:26 pm »
Today Trump is on his very important job of insulting people.  The media again.  Calling some reporter a sleaze.  Good stuff.  He is absolutely stuck on stupid.  All of his riches cannot make him sound intelligent.

Hillary isn't an option so if dumb and dumber are the only option I will abstain.  But just to make it clear.  I don't see Hillary any worse than Trump.  In fact I think that Trump would be worse. 

The truth is breaking through.  #NeverTrump is all about electing Hillary.  I guess the plan is to have Hillary in office so conservatives can yap from the sidelines for four years.  Good plan.  Heaven knows how well it's worked with Obama.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:01:18 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2016, 01:01:45 pm »
The truth is breaking through.  #NeverTrump is all about electing Hillary.  I guess the plan is to have Hillary in office so conservatives can yap from the sidelines for four years.  Good plan.  Heaven knows how well it's worked with Obama.

This gets tiring.  Do you think anyone here would be shy about saying they would rather have Hillary in office?  In fact, i think a couple have said that.  Trump supporters don't like the broad brush of 'low information voter', then why turn around and suggest that all #NeverTrump are closeted Hillary supporters.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2016, 05:38:46 pm »
The truth is breaking through.  #NeverTrump is all about electing Hillary.

I'm so sick of that BS talking point from the likes of you Trump worshippers, but I know you people are never going to stop with flinging it because you think it is a successful intimidation tactic.

It's not, it's only solidifying our opposition - but fine…….. let's play your little game.

If you insist #neverTrump is about electing Hildabeast - what do you intend to do about?

I know some of your rabid compatriots on Social Media and other fora are gleefully calling for executions for treason - do we put you in that camp too?   

What do you intend to do about your assertion?

I thought your guy and your mob said they do not need us to win?  Then why get all aflutter over our refusal to support your King Presumptive?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:41:02 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775