Author Topic: Trump co-chairman tells GOP to get behind their nominee or 'shut the hell up' as Trump warns Republican dissenters to 'be quiet' or he'll 'do it alone'  (Read 3670 times)

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sinkspur

Priebus doesn't have the balls, but he should let donors know to fund the down-ballot races and steer money away from Trump. 

Let him sell a few buildings in five months and fund his own goddamned campaign!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Priebus doesn't have the balls, but he should let donors know to fund the down-ballot races and steer money away from Trump. 

If he did that the GOP might, MIGHT, actually survive in some form

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
#nevertrump is anything but shrinking on this site but it's members are tiring of arguing with #alwaystrumpdespiteeverything.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

#nevertrump is anything but shrinking on this site but it's members are tiring of arguing with #alwaystrumpdespiteeverything.

Right!

I do old school ignore. And I find myself just skipping.. to varying degrees, various trump cultist postings.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:50:58 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass