Author Topic: Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent  (Read 348 times)

Offline markomalley

Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
« on: May 31, 2016, 12:48:37 am »
From the AP:

Candice Kashani graduated from law school debt-free this spring, thanks to a modern twist on an age-old arrangement.

During her first year, she faced tuition and expenses that ran nearly $50,000, even after a scholarship. So she decided to check out a dating website that connected women looking for financial help with men willing to provide it, in exchange for companionship and sex — a "sugar daddy" relationship as they are known.

Now, almost three years and several sugar daddies later, Kashani is set to graduate from Villanova University free and clear, while some of her peers are burdened with six-digit debts.

(remainder snipped)

Wonderful that the prevalence of financial aid has driven education costs so much that women turn to prostitution to fund their education.

Offline mirraflake

Re: Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 01:06:09 am »
I dated a Chi-O back in the early 80's. Her  roommate was doing this. Married CEO guy came in every other Weds evening for a business meeting at the plant and left Friday morning. She would spend the night with him nearly every one of those Thursdays.

I worked at my uncles gas station in the late 70's while in HS when they still had repair garages. The mechanic on duty was a very good looking guy.On occasion women would have sex of various degrees with him in the back room for money taken off their repair bill. He had an actual pull down cot set up or he would go to their apartment.

Women have been selling themselves for eons.

Offline raml

Re: Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 04:16:11 am »
It is just another name for prostituting sounds a little better but it is the same thing. It has been going on forever and will always be a way to make money as long as their are men around who are willing to pay. I doubt I would be able to live with myself had I done that but my upbringing was a solid and good one my parents instilled morals and values in me. They are gone now but I am so glad they were my parents and I wish they were here to thank again and again.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:16:41 am by raml »