Author Topic: Fox News Hits Rock Bottom with One-Hour Trumpathon  (Read 1089 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Fox News Hits Rock Bottom with One-Hour Trumpathon
« on: May 30, 2016, 07:18:35 pm »
When MSNBSCNNABCBS did this for Obama, we labeled it as dangerous political cult of personality worship. The only difference is the letter on the jersey.

....“[It] is reminiscent of footage we see out of Pyongyang, North Korea: adorned gold tapestries and photos dedicated to honoring Kim Il-sung and his family. Triumphant music plays in the Fox News segment as well, the exact type of processional tune you’d expect an arena full of North Koreans to eagerly cheer to as the DPRK supreme leader comes out to take his seat among his people.”....

http://www.redstate.com/diary/blbennett/2016/05/29/fox-news-hits-rock-bottom-one-hour-trumpathon/#pq=K36FAo

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Fox News Hits Rock Bottom with One-Hour Trumpathon
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 07:34:06 pm »
Fox has lost all credibility. It is not watchable.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 07:37:51 pm »
Another entity which has sacrificed itself and its credibility for this unworthy man.

I used to set Fox & Friends to record every morning.  The show had the latest news and three likable hosts who were conservative.

I stopped a month ago.  It's sad to see good people like these either blindly following Trump or following orders from above to support Trump.

It's so blatant it's unbelievable.

Among the other known sites or people who have thrown away their characters and reputation for Trump are Ann Coulter, Drudge, Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, etc.

What is their reward?  He has no respect for any of them.

If you'd told me a year ago that I would turn to CNN before Fox, I would have said you were crazy.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 07:47:30 pm »
This is all Roger Ailes' doing.  He has taken leave of his senses by going all in on Trump however.   Every single prime time show is nothing but a paen to the Donald.

It's no wonder ratings are dropping.  Whether Trump wins or loses, FOXNEWS will never recover.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 08:05:11 pm »
This is all Roger Ailes' doing.  He has taken leave of his senses by going all in on Trump however.   Every single prime time show is nothing but a paen to the Donald.

It's no wonder ratings are dropping.  Whether Trump wins or loses, FOXNEWS will never recover.

I work at home and Fox News Channel was always on all day. Once it became the Trump News Channel I switched it off and never tune in to the channel anymore. 

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 08:07:50 pm »
Fox has lost all credibility. It is not watchable.

Fox is nothing more now than the Cleavage Channel
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 08:09:46 pm »
Fox is nothing more now than the Cleavage Channel

I wish.

Offline Leto

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 08:24:13 pm »
Well the Red Sox are playing well easy to ignore fox news.  :beer:
"If the devil can keep you from asking the right question he never has to worry about the answer"

THe Screwtape Letters

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2016, 08:38:13 pm »
I finally quit watching Fox News because they are a non-stop Trumpathon 24/7.  At 6 AM every day, under the banner of "Breaking News", the first two words out of the morning team's mouths are "Donald Trump" without fail.

Same goes for Sean Hannity on the radio.  He's on out here after Limbaugh, and I only started changing to his show because that fruit-loop Glenn Beck was on after Rush for the longest time....the local radio finally canned him too.

I haven't watched Special Report in weeks.  I can get non-Trump news online, and I do...

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 08:54:23 pm »

I wonder if Trump had something on Ailes or Trump gave some $$$$ to Fox News.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2016, 09:56:14 pm »

I wonder if Trump had something on Ailes or Trump gave some $$$$ to Fox News.

I don't think Trump gives actual money to anyone -at least not his own money. He gives Trump merch or certificates at his hotels or golf courses. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 12:59:56 am »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  7m7 minutes ago
Wow, an all Trump night on @FoxNews   Kelly File at 9:00 P.M. and @seanhannity at 10:00 P.M. Enjoy!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline markomalley

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2016, 01:01:09 am »
When MSNBSCNNABCBS did this for Obama, we labeled it as dangerous political cult of personality worship. The only difference is the letter on the jersey.

Most of what I see on Fox is a 24X7X365 Trumpathon.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2016, 02:21:14 pm »
Wow, an all Trump night on @FoxNews   Kelly File at 9:00 P.M. and @seanhannity at 10:00 P.M. Enjoy!

I used to like Hannity.  Now, I can't recognize him on TV with all the brown stuff on his nose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2016, 02:28:32 pm »
Sean Hannity has become to Trump what Chris "thrill up the leg" Matthews is to Obama.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 02:31:30 pm »

"Wow!  Yet another FNC marathon of praise and worship devoted to me!  That'll satisfy my narcissistic needs for another 10 minutes!"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 02:32:15 pm by ScottinVA »