Author Topic: Trump University judge to unseal documents.  (Read 646 times)

Wingnut

Trump University judge to unseal documents.
« on: May 29, 2016, 12:50:08 am »
Lay open the Con mans Con....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-university-judge-to-unseal-documents/ar-BBtB3Tm?li=BBnb7Kz

The federal judge that Donald Trump lambasted in a Friday speech has ordered that a batch of Trump University documents be unsealed, Politico reported.

The documents, which Trump's lawyers have claimed constitute trade secrets, are from the program's "playbooks." The Washington Post filed a motion to make the documents public in light of Trump's presidential campaign.

In the order to unseal the documents, Judge Gonzalo Curiel acknowledged Trump's recent claims of bias against him, writing: "Defendant became the front-runner for the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential race, and has placed the integrity of these court proceedings at issue."

On Friday, Trump ranted against the judge, calling him "Mexican" and "a hater," and claiming that the judge is biased against him.

Both sides of the lawsuit, which claims the Trump University real estate business program was a scam, agreed to release most of the documents related to the case. But more than 150 pages remained under seal, from the university's 2009, 2010, Field Team, and Sales playbooks.

In ruling to unseal the remaining documents, Curiel points to the fact that Politico published the entire 2010 playbook, which is largely a duplicate of the 2009 version, online. Additionally, the court found that the material is largely "very routine and commonplace information." It also says that Trump's lawyers' argument that Trump University may at some point enroll students is "speculative."

The ruling says that the documents will be unsealed by June 2.

Offline LadyLiberty

Re: Trump University judge to unseal documents.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 01:39:56 am »
Trade secrets?  You mean like when the sales people were taught to zero in on the marks who had adequate liquid assets for the more expensive courses, those trade secrets?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump University judge to unseal documents.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 01:40:37 am »
It has long been apparent to me that Trump was put up to running in the Republican party in order to  make sure the interests of the Clintoon/Soros crime syndicate - of which Trump is a part - are protected no matter what.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien