Author Topic: Judge acknowledges Donald Trump's attacks, unseals files in Trump U suit  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/05/donald-trump-university-judge-unseals-files-223687

Judge acknowledges Donald Trump's attacks, unseals files in Trump U suit

By Josh Gerstein

05/28/16 05:56 PM EDT

A federal judge blasted by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump Friday has taken note of the fact that Trump isn't happy with the way the judge is handling lawsuits over alleged fraud by the Trump University real estate seminar program.

Just hours after Trump used a campaign speech at a San Diego convention center to unleash a remarkable verbal fusillade against U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel, the judge — who also happens to be based in the same southern California city — acknowledged a much more measured fashion of the criticism Trump has aimed at the court.

"Defendant became the front-runner for the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential race, and has placed the integrity of these court proceedings at issue," Curiel said in an order unsealing a series of internal Trump University documents that Trump's lawyers asked be kept from the public.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Charlespg

Defendant became the front-runner for the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential race, and has placed the integrity of these court proceedings at issue     
Nope no bias there  :boring:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

Nope no bias there  :boring:

Don't be ridiculous.  Trump accused the judge of being biased; the judge is well within the bounds of law to unseal documents showing the falseness of the charges.

The only biased person here is the Orange Wonder.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We are all on the same page. I first read about this at TheRightScoop and my first thought was the same. Trump is trying to goad the judge into doing something that will disrupt and possibly restart the trial. And he may have succeeded.

There are people who think Trump is an idiot. And they think that only because he wants them to, to disarm and ridicule them. It is odd how all of his "crazy" and "stupid" antics always seem to work out in his favor somehow.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.