Author Topic: [Lutheran] Bishop: Islam should be taught in all German schools  (Read 240 times)

Offline markomalley

From Atlas Shrugs:

Islam must be taught in all German schools, Bavarian bishop of the Lutheran Church argues, calling on Muslim organizations to take responsibility for religious education. I am sure, Bishop, they are already on it.  Proselytizing for Islam in German public schools. What could possibly go wrong?

There are voices in the establishment arguing that the government has to influence Muslims with the “German version of Islam.”

Wouldn’t that be Nazism?

Introduction of “extensive Islam classes” in all German schools would best safeguard young Muslims from “fundamentalists’ temptation” towards them, Head of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Germany (EFD), Bavarian Bishop Heinrich Bedford-Strohm said, Heilbronne Stimme newspaper.  On the contrary, it would have the opposite effect. Turning German classrooms over to islam validates the Islamic supremacism in Islam and would fuel their ideological mandate to conquer.

For the time I lived in Germany, I could never picture the German populace having a death wish...or electing a chancellor with a death wish.

How times have changed.

Offline PoloSec

Re: [Lutheran] Bishop: Islam should be taught in all German schools
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 04:17:52 pm »
"For the time I lived in Germany, I could never picture the German populace having a death wish...or electing a chancellor with a death wish.
How times have changed.
"

On my second tour I lived in Hanau for a few years, the area had recently suffered an influx of Turks I assume they were some sort of refugees, they were nothing but trouble on what I thought was a grand scale; it seemed they were allowed to get away with a lot of petty to often more serious crimes (I could tell stories), so I did sense increasing passivity by the government towards those islamists but I thought soon they would crack down on them, never happened that I seen, like you at the time I was there I could not imagine they would go this far.  Then again I never thought I would see what is happening with all the dangerous passivity towards islamist refugees here in the U.S..  By force and intimidation Americans are accepting these so-called refugees who as a group are nothing less than bloody barbarian invaders bent on killing all who would not submit to their ideological decrees, how foolish as a nation are we.
Facts, Reason, Logic and Common Sense when consistently applied ultimately leads to the proper conclusion!  It worked for our Founding Fathers.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: [Lutheran] Bishop: Islam should be taught in all German schools
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 01:20:55 am »
[Lutheran] Bishop:
islam should be taught in all German schools

Fishrrman:
The TRUTH about islam should be taught in ALL the schools of Western civilization, German or otherwise.

Quite a difference there, you quisling.