Author Topic: Trump Aides Believe Their Offices Are Bugged  (Read 251 times)

Offline markomalley

Trump Aides Believe Their Offices Are Bugged
« on: May 28, 2016, 01:40:30 pm »
From Newsmax:

Campaign aides to Donald Trump have told associates they believe that their offices at Trump Tower in New York may be bugged, according to three people briefed on the conversations.

The New York Times reported the information Friday in an article detailing turmoil within the Trump campaign, which included the presumptive Republican nominee's dismissal of national political director Rick Wiley.

The Times report offered no specifics or further details on any concerns about possible surveillance of the Trump Tower offices, only noting that "inside his campaign, the limits of his managerial style — reliant on his gut and built around his unpredictable personality — are vividly on display."

The report attributed its findings to "interviews with nearly a dozen Republicans inside and outside of the operation."

(remainder snipped)

On one hand, political dirty tricks are hardly a new phenomenon, but I have to admit that, given The Orange One's proclivity to espouse conspiracy theories, my first thought was:

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Trump Aides Believe Their Offices Are Bugged
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 01:44:52 pm »
From Newsmax:

On one hand, political dirty tricks are hardly a new phenomenon, but I have to admit that, given The Orange One's proclivity to espouse conspiracy theories, my first thought was:

Do we really want a guy who has paranoia near the nuclear button?? 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 01:45:34 pm »
Of course their offices are bugged. The feed goes directly to Trump's suite.  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 01:46:08 pm »
From Newsmax:

Odds are its a disloyal mole. But its not beyond the government types ability and inclination to bug somebody like him either. American and foreign ...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17