Author Topic: San Diego Trump Protester’s Sign Says If He Wins HE’LL BE DEAD IN A WEEK  (Read 289 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.progressivestoday.com/san-diego-trump-protesters-sign-says-wins-hell-dead-week/

May 28, 2016 by Aleister

Leftists staged another violent anti-Trump protest in California this week, this time in San Diego. One protester was even carrying a sign that promised a threat to Trump’s life.

Breitbart reported:

Death Threat to Trump at Protest: ‘He’ll Be Dead Within a Week’

Hundreds of protesters gathered outside a Donald Trump rally on Friday, chanting “f**k Donald Trump” and holding obscene signs — including one that included a death threat against Trump should he win the presidency in November.

The young protester held up a sign that read: “If TRUMP wins He’ll be DEAD with in A week The Cartel wont have his Bullsh*t.”..

Mexican flags waved as the crowd flooded the street in front of the San Diego Convention Center, where Trump was speaking.

At one point bottles were thrown at police, and in the course of the protests, several people were detained. Several piñatas depicted Trump, including one whose head had been severed in the street, with the rest just a crumpled bit of papier-mâché.

Protester outside Trump San Diego rally threatens Trump with death by cartel if @realDonaldTrump is elected pic.twitter.com/khqIm8Ro4h

— Michelle Moons (@MichelleDiana) May 27, 2016

When do these people start getting treated as the violent criminals they are?

This isn’t peaceful assembly, it’s a violent mob.

HAPPY2BME

Nothing could please Hillary Clinton, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and Bill Kristol more.

I didn't include anyone on this forum, since we all love Trump and want to see him stay in good health.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hope the SS had a talk with this guy.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I just posted this story of Sinaloa Cartel members being arrested in California.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-hooters-meth-20160528-story.html

The cartels are absolute scumbags, they hurt the USA but they've hurt Mexico drastically, talking about harming tourism and violence. What an idiot to hold up such a sign.

And Cartels are a good reason to want a wall built or something, to have better security. The amount of drugs should not be getting through and the Cartels kill the devil out of each other to be taunting about them here. Viva La Raza my foot.

HAPPY2BME

The cartels are absolute scumbags, they hurt the USA but they've hurt Mexico drastically, talking about harming tourism and violence. What an idiot to hold up such a sign.

And Cartels are a good reason to want a wall built or something, to have better security. The amount of drugs should not be getting through and the Cartels kill the devil out of each other to be taunting about them here. Viva La Raza my foot.

===========================

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The cartels would have handled him by now if they could.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

HAPPY2BME

The cartels would have handled him by now if they could.

========================

How do you know that?

Offline TomSea

========================

How do you know that?

To start with, El Chapo or perhaps Chapo's son did make a threat against Trump. This is so.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Nothing could please Hillary Clinton, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and Bill Kristol more.

I didn't include anyone on this forum, since we all love Trump and want to see him stay in good health.

You left out Stabby McBeck.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline TomSea

But really, what an idiot protester, so the Cartels are already partners in degrees probably with the Mexican Government and now, we want them to weld power here?  The protester almost and may well help out the Pro-Trump cause, as if we should cower to Drug Cartels.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 04:24:41 pm by TomSea »