Author Topic: Kissinger Refutes Trump Claim of Support for Foreign Policy  (Read 387 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/henry-kissinger-refutes-donald-trump-claim/2016/05/27/id/731203/

By Loren Gutentag   |   Friday, 27 May 2016 10:13 PM

At a rally in Fresno, California Friday, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump noted that former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger agrees with his foreign policy ideas; however, according to Time magazine Kissinger is disputing the real estate mogul's latest comments.

Referencing to a meeting he had with Kissinger earlier this month, Trump quoted the foreign policy guru as saying:

"Donald, I thought you were wrong in your approach. I thought it was too tough. But you know what? All of those countries are calling me, 'what do we do, what do we do, how can we make him happy?'"

But, according to Time, Kissinger has disputed Trump's comments through his spokesperson.
Special:
"On foreign policy, you identify many key problems," Kissinger said of Trump.

He added, "I do not generally agree with the solutions. One-shot outcomes are probably not possible."

Time reports former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has also lauded Kissinger for his support of her policies.

"I was very flattered when Henry Kissinger said I ran the State Department better than anybody had run it in a long time,” she said at a Democratic debate in February, MSNBC reports.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Kissinger Refutes Trump Claim of Support for Foreign Policy
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 12:27:09 pm »
Good grief.  Both of them are putting words in the poor man's mouth.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.