Author Topic: Trump: Romney 'walks like a penguin'  (Read 6333 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump: Romney 'walks like a penguin'
« on: May 28, 2016, 05:42:16 am »
Trump: Romney 'walks like a penguin'

The presumptive GOP nominee lashed out at 2012 nominee Mitt Romney, saying he “walks like a penguin.”

“Poor Mitt Romney. I have a store that’s worth more money than he is,” Trump said in Anaheim, Calif.
“I understand losers. You can make a lot of money with losers,” Trump said, before adding that the former Massachusetts governor “choked like a dog. He’s a choker.”

Next up: Rick Perry, who bashed Trump on the trail as a “cancer” to conservatism but ultimately endorsed him.

“Good guy, he said the worst things about me and I always liked him. This politics is a dirty business, I’ve never seen people pivot like politicians,” Trump said.

“I got a call, Rick Perry, he made the nicest speech. He actually said something to the effect that [I was] perhaps the smartest person to run for the presidency. He found out, he knew.”

While noting that Jeb Bush hasn’t endorsed him yet, Trump predicted the Florida governor “will get a burst of energy and he will do it,” a reference to his repeated barbs that Bush was “low energy.”

“They talk badly, you talk badly, that’s how it works,” Trump said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281267-trump-romney-walks-like-a-penguin

A man with an insult for everyone.  Most people can discuss politics without resorting to personal insults.  Its the mind of a child.  I guess we want an infant for president.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump: Romney 'walks like a penguin'
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 05:44:56 am »
And I don't know about anyone else but I think that Trump has the profile of a penguin. 

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 06:36:00 am »
And I don't know about anyone else but I think that Trump has the profile of a penguin. 

Hey! @Chosen Daughter.  Guess what?    88devil

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 06:56:32 am »
I have a heck of lot worse than that to say about Mitt!
But the whole post would be nothing but "bleeps" :nometalk:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 11:35:37 am »

You beat me to it.  Like Trump has room to make fun of anyone.  Romney is still lean and fit looking AND has nice real hair. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 01:41:10 pm »
Tough talk from a guy who backed down from a debate with Bernie..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline markomalley

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 01:42:57 pm »
Sorry, but I can't see myself ever defending Willard.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 01:47:30 pm »
Mitt admirably has probably given a lot to charity but a lot of those donations may be for mainly missionary/proselytizing work for the Mormons. There is nothing wrong with that but it just should be said, it may not be mainly feeding the hungry, clothing the poor and the like.

Still, giving a lot to charity is one thing compared to, seemingly, not giving much at all.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 01:49:56 pm »
Mitt admirably has probably given a lot to charity but a lot of those donations may be for mainly missionary/proselytizing work for the Mormons. There is nothing wrong with that but it just should be said, it may not be mainly feeding the hungry, clothing the poor and the like.

Still, giving a lot to charity is one thing compared to, seemingly, not giving much at all.

or give to a scam foundation.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 01:56:26 pm »

With a dead orangutan on its head.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 01:59:36 pm »

The hand gesture does remind me of:

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2016, 02:01:02 pm »
And furthermore, if this despicable apology for a human being had all the political virtues of Ronald Reagan I wouldn't vote for him, not in a million lifetimes. He tells me all I need to know about him, every time he opens his foul mouth.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2016, 02:04:57 pm »
Sorry, but I can't see myself ever defending Willard.

But, it's not even about Romney; or even penguins. It's about a pathetic manchild aspiring to the highest office in the land.

A disgusting boorish man.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2016, 02:09:01 pm »
He tells me all I need to know about him, every time he opens his foul mouth.

He never ceases to startle me.  Back to Junior High we go.  But, it is all okay because it's gonna be really, really great, I will tell you.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2016, 02:09:40 pm »
But, it's not even about Romney; or even penguins. It's about a pathetic manchild aspiring to the highest office in the land.

Nailed it don-o. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline markomalley

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2016, 02:13:55 pm »

He is a disgusting boor. Absolutely.

But, given his boorish behavior against anybody who refuses to kiss his a$$, I think there are far better petards upon which to hoist the Orange Bomber.

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2016, 02:16:45 pm »
What a shame that I'm cursed to live at Least half my adult life under reprehensible, delusional jackanapes as president. 

Almost certainly after four years of Trump we'll look back on Obama's eight years and say "at least he had a little 'cool' factor."   That's pretty damned depressing if you ask me. 

Offline markomalley

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2016, 02:21:26 pm »
Almost certainly after four years of Trump we'll look back on Obama's eight years and say "at least he had a little 'cool' factor."   That's pretty damned depressing if you ask me.
There was/is no "cool factor" with the Man Child Obama. None at all.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 02:21:52 pm »
Nailed it don-o.

I'm glad I live in Illinois where I know Trump will not be close so I don't have to worry to vote for him or Hillary..  In fact this is the only time that I'm glad I live in Illinois.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2016, 02:28:13 pm »
He is a disgusting boor. Absolutely.

But, given his boorish behavior against anybody who refuses to kiss his a$$, I think there are far better petards upon which to hoist the Orange Bomber.

Please elaborate.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2016, 03:47:12 pm »
This thread needs a warning added to the title:  "For pre-school children only".   

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 04:08:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2016, 03:49:19 pm »
This thread needs an warning added to the title:  "For pre-school children only".

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2016, 03:57:44 pm »

Wonder if I could turn that into an avatar image.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2016, 04:01:38 pm »

I think a lot of people have forgotten or lost sight of the job he is applying for. He isn't applying to be spokesperson, he isn't applying to be a disruptive agent, he isn't applying to be carnival barker, he isn't applying to be king or prime minister-

He is applying to be Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces. Real lives are on the line. Young men and women every day raise their hands in an oath to put their lives on the line to protect the country and Constitution- and Trump is applying to be their Commander in Chief.

They deserve better.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2016, 04:07:26 pm »
I think a lot of people have forgotten or lost sight of the job he is applying for. He isn't applying to be spokesperson, he isn't applying to be a disruptive agent, he isn't applying to be carnival barker, he isn't applying to be king or prime minister-

He is applying to be Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces. Real lives are on the line. Young men and women every day raise their hands in an oath to put their lives on the line to protect the country and Constitution- and Trump is applying to be their Commander in Chief.

They deserve better.

Bozo the clown would be an improvement over this clown, in every respect.