Author Topic: Sen. Sessions: Would 'Consider' Being Trump's Running Mate  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=731129

Newsmax
Sen. Sessions: Would 'Consider' Being Trump's Running Mate
Friday, May 27, 2016 01:04 PM

By: Mark Swanson

Alabama Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions told the Daily Caller he would absolutely consider a call to be Donald Trump's vice presidential pick.

"If I could help him in some way — and he were to ask me — I would consider it like any other citizen should," Sessions told the Daily Caller. "I don't think that's going to happen. And I think he can get a better candidate."

Sessions, who told the DC he has not had any conversations with Trump about VP, was the first senator to throw his support behind Trump, prior to Alabama's primary back in March.

Sessions serves as chairman of Trump campaign's national security advisory committee.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Sen. Sessions: Would 'Consider' Being Trump's Running Mate
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 09:28:40 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=731129

Alabama Republican Sen. Jeff Sessions told the Daily Caller he would absolutely consider a call to be Donald Trump's vice presidential pick.

Used to have incredible respect for Senator Sessions, as I considered him in the same vein as Cruz and Lee.  His going to the dark side is one of the biggest mysteries of this entire campaign.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Sen. Sessions: Would 'Consider' Being Trump's Running Mate
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 02:36:26 am »
Sessions would be a good running mate, with the ability to "work the Senate" both as its president and by virtue of his own Senatorial experience there.

But I'd rather he be named Director of Homeland Security, and tasked with the job of halting the floods of illegals and deporting the criminal aliens already here.

I still would like to see Scott Walker get the nod...