Author Topic: Judge Curiel's Father Not US Citizen  (Read 1802 times)

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
Judge Curiel's Father Not US Citizen
« on: June 09, 2016, 06:12:06 pm »

Ay Carumba! Death Record For #JudgeCuriel Papa’s Proves New York Times Lying About U.S. Citizenship

Gotnews - By Charles C. Johnson

The death certificate for the father of the controversial Mexican judge confirms that Curiel’s parents were not U.S. citizens when he was born.

Death records from Indiana records confirm that Salvador Curiel died a Mexican citizen in 1964…

'snip'

In fact Salvador Curiel never received U.S. citizenship and Francisca became a citizen in 1969–five years after her husband died and 18 years after her last son — the future judge Gonzalo Curiel — was born.

http://gotnews.com/ay-carumba-death-certificate-papa-judgecuriel-proves-new-york-times-lying-u-s-citizenship/#comments

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Judge Curiel's Father Not US Citizen
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 06:14:22 pm »
And your point would be...??

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 06:16:44 pm »
And your point would be...??

Not making a point simply posting news.
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 06:18:00 pm »
I'm not sure what relevance this has. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 06:25:31 pm »

Bait for the troll.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 06:28:16 pm »

None, but when has that stopped the Trump brigade?

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 06:34:34 pm »

The Trumpters will point out that the NYT lied on the father's citizenship and will claim that "The Great Orange One" was right all along about the Judge being bias and even more reason for the Judge to recuse himself.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 06:35:29 pm »
Waiting for the Trump twitter farts to commence.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 06:37:37 pm »
The Trumpters will point out that the NYT lied on the father's citizenship and will claim that "The Great Orange One" was right all along about the Judge being bias and even more reason for the Judge to recuse himself.

Ok.  I would hope though that some of them would see the idiocy of that. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 06:48:33 pm »
The moral of the story is don't dare to stand in the way of His Royal Donaldness of Orange or his minions will delve into your past and dig up any dirt they can find; no matter if the case is a civil matter unrelated to the election.

Very Clintonesque.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 06:54:08 pm »
Moral two is don't trust the NY Times, but that goes without saying.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 08:31:38 pm »
I worked for a US Federal Court Judge and both her parents were not US Citizens.  They were from Eastern Europe.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 08:46:19 pm »
This is a big deal why??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2016, 09:02:37 pm »

Gotnews - By Charles C. Johnson

Is this guy still peddling his lies?

HonestJohn

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2016, 10:12:06 pm »
It's the red meat to get the Hate-Hispanics crowd to bay for the end of birthright citizenship.  One of Trump's initial immigration platform planks.

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2016, 07:15:45 am »
It's the red meat to get the Hate-Hispanics crowd to bay for the end of birthright citizenship.  One of Trump's initial immigration platform planks.

For the record, hating Hispanics has nothing to do with opposing birthright citizenship. Regardless, the opposition is not to birthright citizenship, which is guaranteed by the 14th Amendment, but to anchor babies.

Allowing people to come here to have babies and get free shiz needs to stop. There is an entire segment of tourism geared toward bringing foreigners here on visas to give birth so their babies are American citizens.  It doesn't matter if the mother is here legally on a visa or illegally. It needs to stop.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline BuckeyeTexan

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2016, 07:26:18 am »
Death records from Indiana records confirm that Salvador Curiel died a Mexican citizen in 1964.

No, the records prove that his wife claimed he was a citizen of Mexico. They don't prove he was not a naturalized American citizen. They also don't prove he was citizen of Mexico.
There are those that break and bend. I'm the other kind. ~Steve Earle

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2016, 08:14:32 am »
For the record as you say, trump is not nor has ever been a racist or misogynist.
All this media crap, is just that crap! What you seem to forget, trump is not a polished politician, so he says things, then finishes his sentence, where the media do not post it. I watch his interviews. Transcripts do not accurately tell what he is saying.
Hate him all you want, but all this misinformation posted by the media is beyond belief.
I am not here to change people's mind. I really don't care, but real facts come From actually listening to the man and remembering he is not a seasoned politician and thinking about what he meant. He gets flustered as would any of us speaking to a crowd.

I am not here to argue. I am a God fearing Christian conservative and anyone that says otherwise should take it up with God.
I won't answer your posts as I am only making a statement.

So carry on :patriot:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02