Author Topic: Mark Levin attacked people on his show's FR thread  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Politics4us

Mark Levin attacked people on his show's FR thread
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:07:27 pm »
https://t.co/VaxqlUQkbY

"Clearly one of those “poorly educated” Trump supporters"

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Mark Levin attacked people on his show's FR thread
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 10:22:26 pm »
Freepers have been attacking and degrading Mark for months with extremely vile comments because he dared question The Other OneTM Trump Enterprises. All Mark was doing was not being politically correct and saying what a lot of people were thinking. Isn't that how it is supposed to work now?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 10:27:12 pm »
https://t.co/VaxqlUQkbY

"Clearly one of those “poorly educated” Trump supporters"

What would be really effective is if you can write this up as an article versus just a link (ie, the dreaded 'vanity'), discussing what is happening, posting quotes, etc, as you see fit.

Offline Politics4us

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 01:04:53 am »
He's been attacking Trump and his supporters for months on Twitter. He even attacked Palin and Sessions for endorsing Trump. How weren't those attacks? He called the people "morons" who were his former fans.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 01:05:49 am by Politics4us »

Offline SquirrelCutter

• Hey Moe, I'm tryin' to think but nothin' happens!
    • My homepage over on FR, if things continue as current I may find a new host.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 12:02:55 am »
Yeah, I was reading that thread real-time by coincidence. There was one dingleberry trying to trash Mark but it appeared to me he ignored the doofus.

I like Levin. Listening to him right now. I get so tired of people on FR talking about how he said this or he said that about tRump on his show and how they hate Mark. I always have to ask them why they listen if they hate him so. I hate Harry Potter movies, so I don't watch them (wife is a huge fan, that is how I know). I love Zatoichi films, which she hates, that is why we have 2 TVs.

I think some people watch stuff they hate just so they can bitch about it. Dumasses.
"Do right, and risk the consequences" -- Old Sam Houston

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

I tend to say what I think, sometimes before I think.

And, as always, my opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them.