Author Topic: Dancing Black Girl Yeah No Liberal Indoctrination From Colleges Today  (Read 444 times)

Offline mirraflake

Earlier this week, BLM attacked Milo Y at DePaul University and would not allow him to speak, well basically two BLM folks, a  female student (Dancing Black Girl)and a so called Minister

This is a quote from the dancing black girl's personal blog about her professor:

There were Black women narratives, but institutionalized racism, sexism, and classism benefits from hiding those things from me. Then, I met Doctor Valerie Johnson who exposed me to the realities of African American politics, but pushed me with her wisdom to go outside and do something about injustice. She also taught me the importance of self care and preservation after my choice of protest.

And they say indoctrination at schools doesn't exist...

Comment from her professor:

Can you imagine these going on after a MLK speech?  How far we have fallen.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Is that Milo sitting next to her?  Given her dance, he missed an excellent opportunity to bring down the house by handing her a dollar.  Or maybe make it a $20 and feign sticking it in her belt.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:40:15 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline mirraflake

Is that Milo sitting next to her?  Given her dance, he missed an excellent opportunity to bring down the house by handing her a dollar.  Or maybe make it a $20 and feign sticking it in her belt.

Now, that would have been hilarious.

geronl

If it had been a guy, Milo might have thought of that.

But lately Milo only sees Donald Trump stripping in his head.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If it had been a guy, Milo might have thought of that.

But lately Milo only sees Donald Trump stripping in his head.

Had no idea he was gay -- guess that explains the reaction.