Author Topic: Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel.  (Read 451 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel.
« on: May 26, 2016, 04:25:04 pm »
Donald Trump admitted Wednesday that he used aliases for business deals but denied that a recently-surfaced audio recording of him pretending to be his own publicist was really his own voice.

"You know, over the years I've used aliases. And when I'm in real estate and especially when I was out in Brooklyn with my father and I'd want to buy something," Trump said on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

"I would never want to use my name because you had to pay more money for the land. If you tried to buy land, you used different names," he said.

Asked which names he used, Trump said he liked the name "Barron," which he named his now 10-year-old son...

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/politics/donald-trump-aliases-jimmy-kimmel/index.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 04:28:29 pm »
Trump is the guaranteed Nominee. Your post from CNN attacking Trump is a pro-Hillary promotion.   :chairbang:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 04:28:44 pm »
I saw that last night. Trump looked like an idiot as usual- and extremely dishonest. Lyin' Don.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 04:29:44 pm »
"I would never want to use my name because you had to pay more money for the land. If you tried to buy land, you used different names," he said.

So instead of just 'trolling the media' like supporters claim, he is admitting to what is tantamount financial fraud?

I know, I know, it is just business.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 04:32:29 pm »
So instead of just 'trolling the media' like supporters claim, he is admitting to what is tantamount financial fraud?

Just lyin' Don being lyin' Don.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 04:33:44 pm »

Nah, it's all legal.  Companies buy land legally via dummy corporations all the time, for good reason.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 04:41:58 pm »
Donald Trump admitted Wednesday that he used aliases for business deals but denied that a recently-surfaced audio recording of him pretending to be his own publicist was really his own voice.

"You know, over the years I've used aliases. And when I'm in real estate and especially when I was out in Brooklyn with my father and I'd want to buy something," Trump said on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

Asked which names he used, Trump said he liked the name "Barron," which he named his now 10-year-old son...

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/politics/donald-trump-aliases-jimmy-kimmel/index.html
Wasn't he quoted earlier that he did't use aliases?   Not that the orange one would lie or anything.  /s
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:52:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 04:47:33 pm »
Nah, it's all legal.  Companies buy land legally via dummy corporations all the time, for good reason.

A dummy (shell or front) corporation is still a legal entity (although if that is not done correctly, it could be illegal- remember part of the Clinton Whitewater scandal was the McDougals created a fake shell company to hide financial transactions.) That is completely different from providing a false name- a fake personal identity can't be used as a 'front' for a legal document.

In other words, I can create a LLC out of the blue to buy a property.
I can't, however, claim my name is Ronald McDonald and buy property under that.

As I mentioned, part of the Whitewater scandal was using a fake corporation to buy property to hide where the money came from (false inflation of value as property was being sold, just to the owners themselves using the front).

If we didn't accept this from the Clintons, why would we think it is OK because this time the guy who temporarily has an R behind his name does it?

Offline ABX

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 04:49:38 pm »

Also, Tony Rezko got 7 1/2 years in prison for doing similar financial transactions via a dummy corporation.

Again, why is it suddenly acceptable under Trump when we condemned it under Clinton and Obama cohorts?

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 06:57:32 pm »

If Trump were a Lord, he'd be Baron of Graymatter.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 07:06:26 pm »

Oh hell no. I dress down and drive old cars so I do not look like I have any money when I am negotiating because many  people if they suspect you got money they get dollar signs in their eyes and you will not get the best deal you can. His name means $$$$$ so ts not exactly something you would display up front when trying for the lowest price with people who know your name but do not know you. Unless and until you find he signed contracts with an alias there is nothing to get all fake hysterical about here.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline ABX

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 09:00:19 pm »
Using a fradulent name is not 'dressing down', It is misidentifying yourself in a financial transaction. Document fraud.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 09:16:52 pm »
Using a fradulent name is not 'dressing down', It is misidentifying yourself in a financial transaction. Document fraud.
Bull its called puffing and celebrities do it all the time. Until its in a signed agreement its not anything the law covers. Its also common sense.