Author Topic: ALL CRUZ SUPPORTERS: Dr. Wallnau Speaks to YOU on Trump and Common Grace  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Bet you 2 Corinthians that the orange man would disagree with you.  :)
You would be wrong in Scotland where they say it that way.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Watched the video. It seemed so much like what we commonly hear from the trump supporters ... the twisting and  turning to explain how trump is OK no matter what abhorrent thing he does or suggests. I find it disgusting to see several religious leaders promoting trump to their congregations when trump is the embodiment of evil in words and actions both present and past. Dr. Wallnau must want transgender bathrooms for his congregation and a very relaxed dress code for the women so trump can rate them.

My opinion of Trump is based on my own values and his lack of them, his odious behavior, and his lack of knowledge and intellectual curiosity. I don't need to listen to another video with rationalizations.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
You would be wrong in Scotland where they say it that way.

Wow...golly gee....BREAKING NEWS!!!!!   The orange turd went to church in Scotland.  HA HA HA Try again.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
And there it is. The Big bully called the Adored one a lair and beat him up. Its not about principles...

Principles make up 99% of it.  Trump being a jerki s just icing on the cake.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:39:09 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

And there it is. The Big bully called the Adored one a lair and beat him up. Its not about principles...

Of course it's about principles. The principles at hand are ensconced within the Judeo-Christian Ethic.
The Bible teaches us not to lie and cheat and gossip - Not to slander and bear false witness... And by extension, not to support those who do.

Offline Mechanicos

Wow...golly gee....BREAKING NEWS!!!!!   The orange turd went to church in Scotland.  HA HA HA Try again.
His mother was from Scotland.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
His mother was from Scotland.

Irrelevant.  No one or faith in this country uses "2 Corinthians"

That is unless you are claiming Trump's mother read him scripture when he was a child.  Triple (/s)