Author Topic: Obama snaps over Clinton emails: 'I'm not taking another question'.  (Read 470 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
President Obama snapped at a reporter during a Thursday press conference in Japan after being asked about Hillary Clinton's use of a private email system at the State Department, an act that the department's inspector general said violated the rules.

Obama had just offered to answer one additional question from reporters, but then bristled when the question was about Clinton's emails.

"You know I take it back – I'm not taking another question," he said. "We're in Japan, don't you have something to do with Asia that we want to talk about? I'll be talking about this in Washington the whole time."

Read more: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-snaps-over-clinton-emails-im-not-taking-another-question/article/2592348
The Republic is lost.

HAPPY2BME

How dare someone confront obama with the truth in public!

HAPPY2BME

Commentary: Hillary Clinton's private server doesn't look like an honest mistake

But it isn't minor. Setting up an email server in a home several states away from the security and IT folks, in disregard of the rules designed to protect state secrets and ensure good government records, and then hiring your server administrator to a political slot while he keeps managing your system on government time is unacceptable behavior in a government official. If Clinton weren't the nominee, or if she had an R after her name rather than a D, her defenders would have no difficulty recognizing just how troubling it is.

That doesn't mean you necessarily have to prefer Donald Trump to her. Back when I was surveying #NeverTrump voters, I heard from more than one conservative intelligence type who basically said "I think Clinton should be in jail for what she did, and I still think she's a better choice than Trump for the presidency."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-private-server-20160526-story.html