Author Topic: Forget trans bathrooms! Now you can choose to be a dog  (Read 193 times)

rangerrebew

Forget trans bathrooms! Now you can choose to be a dog
« on: May 26, 2016, 11:47:39 am »
 Forget trans bathrooms! Now you can choose to be a dog
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 05/25/2016 @ 8:01 pm In Diversions,Front Page,Health,Politics,U.S.,World | No Comments

Man-dogs “Spot,” “Hexyc” and “Tibo” (Photo: Richard Ansett/Channel 4 )

If a man simply identifies as a woman, he is now allowed to use ladies’ rooms in many public schools and retail stores across America – but what if he identifies as a dog?

That’s right: There’s now a major movement in which humans “identify” as the furry little critters.

The trend exploded in the last 15 years, particularly among homosexual men who enjoy wearing leather and dog-like hoods, according to London’s Guardian. The wannabe pooches also love to have their stomachs rubbed and their ears tickled. They fetch squeaky toys and eat chow out of dog bowls.

And they have romantic relationships with their human “handlers.”

In fact, the craze has at least 10,000 followers in the U.K., and there’s even a documentary about the phenomenon, “Secret Life of Human Pups.”

The following is a trailer for the show:

Tom, a 32-year-old theater technician, actually left his fiancee, Rachel, when she demanded that he act like a man and not like his alter ego, a dalmatian named Spot, the U.K. Mirror reported.

Tom, who was crowned “Mr. Puppy U.K.,” is featured in “Secret Life of Human Pups.” He eats from a dog bowl and sleeps in a crate with puppy incontinence pads.

“You disappear. You start to chase puppy toys and people give you ear scratches and treat you like a puppy,” Tom told the Mirror. “You disappear so much in the head space that you don’t stop to think, but you crave it. And you want it. And you wish for it. It’s magic. It just really is genuinely magic. I am strongly, happily proud of who I am and what I look like, and I don’t care what anyone else thinks.”

The Guardian reported, “[Tom] is keen to point out that puppy play is about more than just outfits and surface-level power games: It’s about being given license to behave in a way that feels natural, even primal.”

Tom explains, “You’re not worrying about money or food or work. It’s just the chance to enjoy each other’s company on a very simple level.”

Tom chose dressing as a dog named “Spot” rather than marrying his fiancee, Rachel (Photo: Richard Ansett/Channel 4)

Tom is no longer romantically involved with Rachel. In fact, he is now in a relationship with his new male handler, Colin.

But Rachel remains friends with Tom.

“He wanted to be able to explore different avenues, and I just didn’t understand it,” Rachel told the Mirror. “I didn’t want to understand it then.”

She continued, “It was him having to make a choice between what he wanted to do or me, and it was a better choice for him. He is two different things when he is Spot and when he is Tom, which is what I suppose I walked away from.”

Snap! Find out how and why the Obama left is driving millions of Americans over the cliff into depression, family breakdown, violence, mental illness and addiction – and how to stop it! – in David Kupelian’s blockbuster, “The Snapping of the American Mind.”

David, a writer in academia and another man who identifies as a dog, says his pooch moments are just a part of who he is.

“It’s so totally non-verbal,” he told the Guardian. “It’s pre-rational, pre-conscious. It’s an instinctive, emotional space. But within every puppy is a person. This is part of my identity, but it’s only part. I’m also a vegetarian, play the piano. I have a parrot. I was planting tomatoes on my allotment this morning. I can go months without going into pup space.”

David continued, “There is an immense amount of pleasure from gamboling around in a club playing with squeaky toys because you’re making people laugh; you’re being a cute little puppy. The gay scene can be very serious, scary and off-putting. But if you’re going in with a little puppy hood, ears and a tongue, you look cute. You’re allowed to bound around and be enthusiastic, mischievous and friendly.”

(Photo: Richard Ansett/Channel 4 )

But Kaz, another man-pup, says being a dog isn’t just for play time. He believes it’s who he actually is.

“Even when I worked in PC World, I would sometimes walk up to people and nip at their shirt,” he told the Guardian, laughing. “I got in trouble once; someone walked into the PC repair center, and I had part of their dad’s computer in my mouth. But the other staff knew I was like that to everyone. They didn’t find it weird.”

Kaz said people often assume the craze is all about sex, but he claims that’s not always the case.

“People automatically jump to the conclusion that this is gear we wear to have sex,” he said. “I used to get asked awful questions like if I liked having sex with dogs. But it’s certainly not that, and it’s not always sexual. Members of my pack, we spend a lot of time together at home just being dogs. There’s nine of us, and my partner is our handler. A big part of it is a feeling of family and belonging; we’re there to look after each other.”

Snap! Find out how and why the Obama left is driving millions of Americans over the cliff into depression, family breakdown, violence, mental illness and addiction – and how to stop it! – in David Kupelian’s blockbuster, “The Snapping of the American Mind.”

Tom told the paper it’s all about acceptance.

“It feels like you can be gay, straight, bisexual, trans and be accepted,” he said. “All I want is for the pup community to be accepted in the same way. We’re not trying to cause grief to the public, or cause grief to relationships. We’re just the same as any other person on the high street.”

But David Kupelian, award-winning journalist and author of the book, “The Snapping of the American Mind,” said, “This dog craze among men is largely an extension of the gay BDSM subculture. Not to be too graphic, but if you just stop and reflect for a few seconds on what that acronym stands for – even just uttering the words ‘bondage and discipline,’ ‘domination and submission,’ ‘sadism and masochism’ – it sounds like a medieval torture chamber to normal people. Yet, this is the fodder of a huge and growing subculture and inspired one of the best-selling books and most-watched movies of our generation, ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’ Yet, what the BDSM folks do – all, by the way, in the name of ‘play’ and ‘fun’ – is unspeakably degrading to the human mind, body and soul.”

Kupelian said the man-dog trend is unsurprising.

“The idea that some gay men might also want to pretend to be dogs is no surprise. It fits right into a debased, self-centered, addictive lifestyle of people who have, sadly, lost their way in life and just keep sinking to ever lower levels of depravity.”

Stories on the phenomenon have generated a wide range of comments online, including the following:

“Species fluid? Where is my safe space?”
    “Next week: ‘The Secret Life of the Lamp Post'”
    “So they identify as dogs. Their choice. Does this now mean that if they want to come into my store, I have to allow them? I mean, if they are dogs, and I don’t allow pets in my store – for health reasons – do I get in trouble from Big Brother?”
    “I suppose they’ll need special toilet facilities as well, with trees or lamp posts.”
    “I’m a trans unicorn, so there.”
    “Isn’t this mental illness?”
    “There are not enough psychologists and asylums in the world.”
    “Barking mad – literally.”
    “A man can declare he is a woman. Why not a man declare he is a dog?”
    “I’ve always been frightened of dogs since being bitten when I was a kid, but if I walked into a park and saw those three, I’d be terrified. How incredibly creepy!”
    “My dogs are bewildered by this. … I have explained to them that as cis-dogs, they must be humble and check their privileges.”
    “Why are these people not locked away in asylums? The decay of Western society is scary at this point.”
    “I am dead, and this is hell.”
    “Every day we drift further from God’s light”
    Each to their own, I suppose. But responsible dog owners ensure their pups are castrated.”
    “Oh jumping Jesus. This world is getting too strange for me. I think I’ll start looking for another planet.”

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/forget-trans-bathrooms-now-you-can-choose-to-be-a-dog/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Forget trans bathrooms! Now you can choose to be a dog
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 11:56:35 am »
I suppose what happens next is some dude will be arrested for walking through town urinating on lampposts and peoples' shoes,  then claim discrimination because he identifies as a dog who needs to mark territory.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide