Author Topic: ‘F*ck Donald Trump!’ Protesters Wave Mexican Flag in Anaheim  (Read 534 times)

HAPPY2BME

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/05/25/f-ck-donald-trump-protesters-drape-mexican-flag-over-themselves-during-rally/

by ADELLE NAZARIAN
25 May 2016
Anaheim, CA
932 comments

ANAHEIM — Anti-Donald Trump protesters draped themselves in the Mexican flag on Wednesday and shouted “bleep Donald Trump” outside of the Anaheim Convention Center where the Republican presidential frontrunner was speaking to a large crowd of supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z72ojR3XlY

“We work at McDonald’s, we work at Pizza Hut! We make your tacos!” a Hispanic man who had the Mexican flag wrapped around him shouted to a pro-Trump protester. A “Latinos for Trump” man happened to walk by and shout the slogan at the group. “Aw no, no, no, no,” the Hispanic man said as he shook his head in disbelief.

Anarchists were also present at the protest, holding up flags with the Anarchist pentagram symbol on them. “This entire country was founded on illegal immigration,” Ethan, 25, told Breitbart News. “I’m Mexican, so obviously our ancestors were here way before anybody else,” he said.

Workers United Local 50, representing food and beverage cast members at the Disneyland Resort, was also protesting Trump. “This country’s in a weird place right now,” Christopher, 34, the president of the local chapter told Breitbart News. “Extremism is taking hold,” he added.

His colleague Allatorre Jose, 24, said he is supporting Bernie Sanders for president. He told Breitbart News he was at the rally “to see what the opposition looked like.”

Meanwhile, more Latino “bleep Trump” protesters took to the loudspeakers to express their disdain for the Republican candidate.

“We don’t cuss at my house,” another man said, disapprovingly. Earlier, he had inserted himself in the middle of a verbal confrontation between pro and anti-Trump fans, shouting, “What you should do is you should take lessons from Jesus and stop hating. I want to tell you, Jesus Christ can set you free!” he said.

In the courtyard outside the convention center, pro- and anti-Trump ralliers joined to hold the American flag. An anti-Trump protester said “I’m a proud ass Latino, homie. I’m a proud Latino. But you know what? I’m also American … we don’t care about Donald Trump. bleep Donald Trump.”

During his speech, Trump reiterated his intention to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants across the U.S.-Mexico border. “But when I ask the people how important is the wall and they say it’s the most important tool than they can think of, we’re going to build a wall. We have no other choice,” Trump said. The crowd broke out chanting, “Built that wall! build that wall!” And Trump chimed in and shouted the same.

“Who’s gonna pay for the wall?” he asked the crowd. “Mexico!” they shouted in unison. “I love the Mexican people,” Trump said.

He spoke of the importance of bringing manufacturing jobs back to America: “We don’t make anything anymore folks. We are losing our base, we are losing our manufacturing and it’s disgraceful.” Later, Trump went on to share one of the tenets of his own success in business, saying: “When you make a deal, you always have to be prepared to walk.”

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: ‘F*ck Donald Trump!’ Protesters Wave Mexican Flag in Anaheim
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 10:50:45 am »
“Who’s gonna pay for the wall?” he asked the crowd. “Mexico!” they shouted in unison. “I love the Mexican people,” Trump said.

:shrug:

Offline eartick

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 11:16:54 am »
It is obvious building a wall is only part of our problem.

America has some housekeeping to do.

Kind of like weeding a garden.  If you do not get ahead of the weeds, in short time you do not have a garden anymore and only have what you have showing up here waving these Mexico flags.  Targets.
Spent 9 years with buds on the border----a wall will not stop illegals.

Only Citizens armed to the teeth will stop this illegal invasion.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 11:43:22 am »
hxxp://sandiegofreepress.org/2016/05/a-chicano-response-to-donald-trump/

“Make America Great Again,” the last gasps of white supremacy & a slogan for white supremacist to attempt to turn the clock back to the 1950’s? The 1950’s was a supreme time for white Americans when they comprised 89% of the population. Segregation was the law of the land, the KKK ruled & signs in public stated, “No Mexicans, NI&$@*S, or Dogs allowed.” Blacks got hung for simple looking at white women, Mexicans were in the fields, women in the kitchen, gays in the closet, & Native Americans on reservations.

Obviously no one has informed Trump and his supporters that no one is going back to the 50’s, and that they will be the MINORITY! What has caused white people to support Trump’s fascism, & white supremacist demagoguery? Political pundits first attributed Trump’s surprising victories to, crazy crack pot white fringe Republican tea party type voters.

HAPPY2BME