Author Topic: Trump: 'Dishonest media' should investigate the Clinton Foundation  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/281053-trump-suggests-dishonest-media-investigate-the-clinton-foundation

May 24, 2016, 12:36 pm
Trump: 'Dishonest media' should investigate the Clinton Foundation

By Paulina Firozi

Donald Trump on Tuesday defended his donations to veterans groups and called on the "dishonest media" to focus attention on the Clinton Foundation instead.

"I raised almost $6 million for the veterans, including putting up $1 million of my own money. I had no obligation to do anything or to do so, and I get nothing but bad press from the dishonest media. It is absolutely disgraceful," the presumptive GOP presidential nominee said in an Instagram video. "Why don’t they look into the Clinton Foundation, you want to see dishonesty."

Hillary Clinton, Trump's likely Democratic opponent in the presidential election, has been a member of the foundation started by her husband.

Trump previously defended his donations to veterans in a series of tweets after The Washington Post reported that the campaign admitted to raising less than Trump had claimed.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump: 'Dishonest media' should investigate the Clinton Foundation
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 07:14:23 pm »
Yes.  Please investigate the $100,000 that Trump gave to the Clinton Foundation.

Oh, and do try to find out if Trump really did give $1 million the veterans, plus make him account for the way the money was distributed.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 07:16:42 pm »
Oh, and do try to find out if Trump really did give $1 million the veterans, plus make him account for the way the money was distributed.

It depends whether or not he declared it on his taxes.

Offline RedHead

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 07:34:45 pm »
It depends whether or not he declared it on his taxes.

Well we'll never know that, will we?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 07:38:13 pm »
Well we'll never know that, will we?
Its already known since its required to be in the SEC regulated financial forms the FEC has.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 07:48:44 pm »
I think the Clinton Foundation stuff terrifies the mainstream media because if fully exposed, there would be a lot of Democrats other than just the Clintons who will have a lot of 'splaining to do.  I''m about as far from Conspiracy Guy as it gets, but that thing just stinks.

Trump sort of has an out anyway.  He can say "I donated to it before I knew about all this other crap, thinking it was a legitimate charity.  But now, I want to know where my money went!"

And that'd probably work.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:49:53 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline RedHead

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 08:08:24 pm »
Maybe.  But there's probably more than enough to investigate concerning Trump as well.