Author Topic: Donald Trump wins Washington Primary.  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Donald Trump wins Washington Primary.
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2016, 01:25:25 am »
This race was over a month ago.

I've already finished mourning the nation's loss and now as far as this farce of an election is concerned consider myself only a spectator who's only goal is to be able to live with my conscience.

I hear you skeeter.  I feel like I'm watching my adult child make a stupid and self destructive turn, but after making my warnings heard, what else can I do except watch the tragedy play out?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2016, 01:35:06 am »
The Convention rules committee is free to make whatever rules it wants for THIS convention.
:bsflag:
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2016, 02:00:37 am »
All the crybabyin' here.

While the -other primary news- from Washington state is ignored:
Bernie beat o'er-the-hillary with 72% of the vote!

Could he beat her in California next...?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2016, 02:32:49 am »
All the crybabyin' here.

While the -other primary news- from Washington state is ignored:
Bernie beat o'er-the-hillary with 72% of the vote!

Could he beat her in California next...?

Clinton won the primary.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/washington-primary-bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton/484313/
An Awkward Reality in the Democratic Primary

Washington voters handed Hillary Clinton a primary win, symbolically reversing the result of the state caucus where Bernie Sanders prevailed.

Washington voters delivered a bit of bad news for Bernie Sanders’s political revolution on Tuesday. Hillary Clinton won the state’s Democratic primary, symbolically reversing the outcome of the state’s Democratic caucus in March where Sanders prevailed as the victor. The primary result won’t count for much since delegates have already been awarded based on the caucus. (Sanders won 74 delegates, while Clinton won only 27.) But Clinton’s victory nevertheless puts Sanders in an awkward position.