Author Topic: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster  (Read 14274 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2016, 03:20:21 pm »
Time for Trump to apologize for all of his malicious lies.  His vile treatment of others, his wife-shucking, and his brazen disregard for the truth.

:manyspam: :spam2: :bs: ***hair on fire
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2016, 03:43:34 pm »
Just to put the whole Chelsea/Hubbell thing to rest--

Would require a DNA test.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2016, 03:54:12 pm »
But the nail in the coffin of the Hubbell parentage theory is genetics.  I'm sure you all remember this from your first genetics class in Jr High.

Too bad it's a myth:
http://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythearlobe.html
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2016, 04:25:20 pm »
There are several reasons to question Vince Foster's alleged suicide:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/vince-foster-suicide-shocker-2nd-wound-documented/

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2016, 04:34:30 pm »
This is total BS counselor. She is not an accessory after the Fact and Nobody has to testify unless ordered to by a court and even then its limited.  There is no law says we have to report a crime, nor come forth to testify.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misprision_of_felony
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2016, 04:45:09 pm »
Just to put the whole Chelsea/Hubbell thing to rest--

Here is where Chelsea gets most of the features they mention, not from Web but from her mom (who obviously has had chin work among other things). Hillary when she was younger next to a very young Chelsea.

Non sequitur.   You postulate this,  but have no proof. 

But the nail in the coffin of the Hubbell parentage theory is genetics.  I'm sure you all remember this from your first genetics class in Jr High. Look at Chelsea's earlobes. They are attached.

Hillary has hanging earlobes as does Web.

Bill, however, has attached earlobes like Chelsea. (at that, their ears look almost identical)

One of Chelsea's parents would have to have connected earlobes for her to inherit that trait. That means she isn't the spawn of Hillary and Web who both have hanging earlobes.

I used to believe that too.   I had heard it for years.  My son has attached earlobes,  and neither myself nor his mother do.   

He looks like me,  he sounds like me,  he has several other physical characteristics that are uncommon for the general populace,  (like blood type)   and I have no concerns that he could be anyone else's child.   

And yet he has attached earlobes.   

Should I call the press?   Perhaps Mythbusters?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2016, 04:49:03 pm »
This is total BS counselor. She is not an accessory after the Fact and Nobody has to testify unless ordered to by a court and even then its limited.  There is no law says we have to report a crime, nor come forth to testify.

IANAL, but I know of a case where it was charged (though dismissed in a plea deal with other charges remaining).

Plus, on federal level, there's this:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4
18 U.S. Code § 4:

"Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2016, 04:50:30 pm »
Too bad it's a myth:
http://udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythearlobe.html

Thanks for that.   I had always heard the attached earlobe theory was true,   but since I first noticed my son had attached earlobes I realized that the theory was in fact false.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2016, 04:50:42 pm »
Time for the GOP to heal.

Nope.  The GOP was seized in a hostile takeover.   There can be no healing because there can be no reconciliation with alt-right fascism. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2016, 05:00:33 pm »
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2016, 05:28:22 pm »
@Repub4Trump
@mystery-ak
"Everyone knows Vince did not commit suicide!  The actual facts prove that.  He is bringing it up now so all the younger voters can catch up with all the Clinton crap, that most never heard of.  He is bringing everything up, piece by piece. Just long enough for the media to spend a few days on each episode!  It is brilliant!  People keep forgetting, you can not underestimate Trump."

Say what?..I know you are the owner here but "It is brilliant" :silly:
In my opinion voters, and especially younger voters, are not at all receptive to rehashing, the days of old.   People want a change from the past. Unfortunately Trump offers suggestions and Clinton offers more of the same........

I had not noted Repub4Trump is "the" owner.  Repub, you are a Trump person and so is the owner of TOS a Trump person and we non Trump people had to leave there.  Are you really okay with non Trump people here?  I don't want to invest/give my time and money to another forum I will have to leave due to being non Trump.  I am sincere in asking this.

Now, montanajoe and Repub - to Trump bringing up Vince Foster.  I am likely the oldest person on this forum and I remember well what happened in those days.  I was working in the Republican Party at the time and kept up on all of it when it happened, including all the women Clinton abused.  I watched Whitewater unfold day by day.  I saw the news reports the day Foster was found in that park.  I heard his wife speaking about it.  Foster was extremely disturbed about Whitewater and his wife wanted Foster to quit due to the pressure he felt about that.  She knew he was depressed/unstable.  I believe he killed himself.  Neither Bill nor Hillary would have had him killed.  Foster was a friend of theirs going back many years.  He would not have turned on them.  There were also numerous false reports about what law enforcement found in the park and non Clinton people jumped on those false reports to invent conspiracy - I remember those various reports.

Trump brought it up because he could.  He used the same tactics on his other "foes" - the other candidates.  He has no ethical standards and uses innuendo and lies about others because he can and he gets away with it.  He will be a disaster for this country if he wins.

Trump and winning - If Clinton chooses Bernie Sanders for her Vice president, she will win.  Bernie's millions of voters want the free stuff offered by him.  Those voters are in age, according to polls, in their 40s and down.  If Bernie is not on the ticket, they will STAY HOME.  I say that because that age group doesn't care about who is in congress, they just want Bernie so they will stay home.  They will vote if Bernie is on the ticket. 

Now, Trump has bad numbers with women, the Spanish, the Blacks, plus the neverTrumps won't vote for him (those neverTrumps will vote, but leave the presidential space blank and vote for Republicans down ticket).  (An aside: when New York state voted, there were over 300,000 votes in the Republican Primary - there were over 600,000 votes in the Democrat Primary.  Trump will lose New York in November.)

Trump loses if Hillary/Bernie combine.
@CatherineofAragon
@Bigun
@kartographer
@Norm Lenhart

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2016, 06:46:11 pm »
IANAL, but I know of a case where it was charged (though dismissed in a plea deal with other charges remaining).

Plus, on federal level, there's this:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4
18 U.S. Code § 4:

"Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."
The reason its an unused law is because it violates the 5th and 6th Amendments the way its being used here. Besides it involves a positive act, concealing a felony is an affirmative action not a passive one, not just having knowledge of it.
It stands just having knowledge of a crime puts no duty on oneself to report it. Going beyond that to actively concealing the crime is a whole different matter.

Criminal Law 501.
Each Crime has elements all elements must be proven to convict
This Code has the Following elements
1.  knowledge of the actual commission of a felony
2. conceals, and
3, does not as soon as possible make known

Element 2 Conceals

conceal - verb -  camouflage, cloak, confine, cover, cover up, curtain, disguise, eclipse, enshroud, entomb, envelop, harbor, hide, keep clandestine, keep from, keep out of sight, keep secret, keep to oneself, keep underground, make innonspicuous, make indiscernible, make unapparent, make unperceptible, mask, not reveal, obscure, occulere, protect, render invisible, screen, seclude, secrete, shade, shadow, shield, shroud, store, suppress, throw a veil over, veil.
Associated concepts: conceal assets, conceal information, conceal material facts.

The Arm chair lawyers who cited this for the proposition they did are thinking USSR law not American law.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:59:02 pm by Mechanicos »
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2016, 06:55:20 pm »
Notice the typical Trump rhetorical strategy here:  I'm not saying anything about it because I don't know anything, but we have to take it seriously because there are other people who believe (not know, believe) that it's true. 

Honestly, I don't have a problem with this when employed against Hillary.  The left has been perfectly willing to smear their opponents with similar stuff for a very long time, and they'll have their allies in the media to help them -- witness the NYT's articles about the women in Trump's past.  By the same token, I do not forgive him from using this tactic against other Republicans.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:59:59 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2016, 07:14:09 pm »
Honestly, I don't have a problem with this when employed against Hillary.  The left has been perfectly willing to smear their opponents with similar stuff for a very long time, and they'll have their allies in the media to help them -- witness the NYT's articles about the women in Trump's past.  By the same token, I do not forgive him from using this tactic against other Republicans.

Hallelujah, and pass more of that common sense !!
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2016, 07:16:24 pm »
Creeping Trumpism:  the continued acceptance and normalization of Trump's outrageous statements, including accusing a former president of murder.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline verga

« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2016, 07:52:40 pm »
What Trump is saying is what his supporters have been saying for years.  So he's speaking to them.  Those who are not already in his camp and who may be on the fence about supporting him are going to look at this and conclude he's batsh*t crazy.  As well they should.
:amen: Right there, it says it all.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2016, 08:11:21 pm »
Creeping Trumpism:  the continued acceptance and normalization of Trump's outrageous statements, including accusing a former president of murder.

You seem ill fitted to a conservative website.   

There is a whole lot of circumstantial evidence regarding Bill the slimeball Clinton and a whole series of bizarre and untimely deaths. 

People around Bill and Hillary have a tendency to drop over dead for some reason. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2016, 08:52:27 pm »
But yet Trump had no problem at all contributing large sums of money to the Clinton's and inviting them to one of  his weddings.
Thank you for pointing that out.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2016, 08:58:01 pm »

There is a whole lot of circumstantial evidence regarding Bill the slimeball Clinton and a whole series of bizarre and untimely deaths. 

People around Bill and Hillary have a tendency to drop over dead for some reason.

If conservatism consists of nutty conspiracy theories, you're right.

We didn't have many of those here until the FR refugees arrived.  I had forgotten how goofy that site was.  You provide a wonderful example by quoting from Justin Raimondo, a certified crazy from way back.

Trump's pushing every personal button he can on the Clintons because he can't talk about policy.  He doesn't know anything.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:58:52 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2016, 08:59:55 pm »

No need to be rude.  Circumstantial evidence is not proof and, in particular, suffers from the same issues as correlation: correlation does not imply causation.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2016, 09:01:25 pm »
===================================

Are you being naive and sarcastic with that IW link?

yes...mostly sarcastic.  I used to be a conspiracy nut.  I sent away for the video tapes that laid out the Mena airport Clinton drug running conspiracy.  I knew Clinton was personally responsible for hundreds of deaths.  Imagine my surprise when he was re-elected.  I also knew in 2000 that the inner cities would burn when the welfare checks stopped because of the Y2K bug. 

I believe I am less naive then I used to be.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2016, 09:01:55 pm »

Quote from: Cowboyway on Today at 09:22:23 AM

But yet Trump had no problem at all contributing large sums of money to the Clinton's and inviting them to one of  his weddings.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Gimme a break!   We've discussed and explained away that ridiculous 'misdeed' at least a dozen times here.  :whistle:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2016, 09:04:35 pm »
yes...mostly sarcastic.  I used to be a conspiracy nut.  I sent away for the video tapes that laid out the Mena airport Clinton drug running conspiracy.  I knew Clinton was personally responsible for hundreds of deaths.  Imagine my surprise when he was re-elected.  I also knew in 2000 that the inner cities would burn when the welfare checks stopped because of the Y2K bug. 

I'm certain you are. 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2016, 09:16:16 pm »

I had forgotten about the Mena story. Even Rush used to push some buttons with the Vince Foster story, and Trooper-gate, as well.
Seems like after Waco, Ruby Ridge, and OKC, where people lost their lives, the heated rhetoric backed off just a little bit.
Then came Monica.
Following 9/11 and we were united in our resolve as Americans, for a little while.
Now we are playing a game of "who is most evil", and I hope we don't get the same results.
But with the Foster rehash, Oregon and Nevada stand-offs, and San Bernardino, I fear we may be repeating history.
Hopefully, after November, the Clintons will just go away.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2016, 09:22:26 pm »
If conservatism consists of nutty conspiracy theories, you're right.

It consists of recognizing those things which are true,  even if they appear strange.    It isn't a "theory"   that a lot of people surrounding the Clintons tend to die before their time.   

James McDougal,  Ron Brown,  and Vince Foster are but the most obvious examples of this phenomena. 

We didn't have many of those here until the FR refugees arrived.  I had forgotten how goofy that site was.  You provide a wonderful example by quoting from Justin Raimondo, a certified crazy from way back.

Yeah,  us Freepers sure are a bunch of Kooks.   We simply haven't yet acquired the knack for making up our minds in an absence of facts like you can.   

Trump's pushing every personal button he can on the Clintons because he can't talk about policy.  He doesn't know anything.

It is not necessary that he know anything.   The stupidest most ignorant man to ever grace the White House didn't need to know anything either.    Our elections are popularity contests,   not trials of knowledge or competence.   

If we can let an Idiot like Mr.  Affirmative Action up there,   then there are no longer any standards by which other fools can be excluded.   

Trump is doing it right.   Just keep throwing out accusations and keep the enemy off balance.   Count on repetition of the accusations to make them accepted by the general populace. 

Yes,  we are living in Idiocracy. 

— Lord Melbourne —