Author Topic: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster  (Read 14288 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2016, 01:28:12 pm »
:bsflag: These are MY WORDS AND MY THOUGHTS based on MY OBSERVATIONS having absolutely nothing to do with anyone else.   You insult me.
In other words no personal knowledge of him just relying on others' Campaign Rhetoric they did not believe themselves when they were saying them...

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,208404.0.html

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2016, 01:29:25 pm »
It's a knee-jerk reaction to oppose everything Trump says, even if he's right.  They can't give him one iota of credit for anything.  It's very strange, I've never seen anything like it.

So, after TWO federal investigations into the death of Vince Foster, you believe the Clintons were behind his death?  That's what Trump is saying.

Nutty conspiracists will use any excuse to justify action.  A nutty conspiracist in the White House with the levers of power  the presidency controls should scare the hell out of you.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 01:47:07 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2016, 01:32:35 pm »
Everyone knows Vince did not commit suicide!
The actual facts prove that.
He is bringing it up now so all the younger voters can catch up with all the Clinton crap, that most never heard of.
He is bringing everything up, piece by piece. Just long enough for the media to spend a few days on each episode!
It is brilliant!

People keep forgetting, you can not underestimate Trump! :patriot:

With all due respect, that's just nuts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940701.htm

Loons are not taken seriously, and Trump is in serious loon territory with this.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2016, 01:36:25 pm »
What Trump is saying is what his supporters have been saying for years.  So he's speaking to them.  Those who are not already in his camp and who may be on the fence about supporting him are going to look at this and conclude he's batsh*t crazy.  As well they should.

Exactly.  Trump IS batsh*t crazy.  This kind of nuttiness is only speaking to his goofy choir.  The same ones who believe George W. Bush knew Iraq didn't have WMDs but lied us into the war anyway, and somehow could have prevented 9/11 but didn't.

America can tolerate a bad president.  America cannot survive a crazy president.

Oceander

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2016, 01:37:29 pm »
Everyone knows Vince did not commit suicide!
The actual facts prove that.
He is bringing it up now so all the younger voters can catch up with all the Clinton crap, that most never heard of.
He is bringing everything up, piece by piece. Just long enough for the media to spend a few days on each episode!
It is brilliant!

People keep forgetting, you can not underestimate Trump! :patriot:

Prove it.  If you are in possession of evidence proving her guilt, then you had better get it to the police now because if you don't you're an accessory to murder after the fact and can be prosecuted. 

More likely though, you do not.  Instead you're merely bloviating or, as Trump calls it, telling a truthful hyperbole. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2016, 01:37:40 pm »
Actual facts that investigations conducted by the Park Service Police, the FBI, DOJ, Congress, and special investigations by Carlton Fisk and Ken Starr managed to miss?  Really?

Robert Fiske.  Carlton Fisk, former catcher for the Red Sox, has no expertise in criminal investigations.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2016, 01:42:55 pm »
TOS was ground zero for years on the killing of Vince Foster.  Remember that?

Yes. And FR was chocked full of contrailers, conspiracy goofballs, and the-UN-is-building-concentration-camp droolers.  The place was a veritable sanitarium.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2016, 01:48:10 pm »
Vince Foster is one of those cases where everyone knows the facts because they have read them over and over and over, even though...oops, they aren't actually the facts, just confirmation bias. How many who know the facts, actually skipped the blogs and freeper stuff and actually went to the police reports?

Kind of like Web Hubble supposedly being Chelsea's dad..
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 01:48:45 pm by AbaraXas »

Oceander

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2016, 01:50:08 pm »
Vince Foster is one of those cases where everyone knows the facts because they have read them over and over and over, even though...oops, they aren't actually the facts, just confirmation bias. How many who know the facts, actually skipped the blogs and freeper stuff and actually went to the police reports?

Why let pesky facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2016, 01:50:56 pm »
Red State lied again.
In this post you can see what Eric took out to create the #neverTrump fake narrative here.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,208338.msg894555.html#msg894555

If Trump believed any of this stuff about Bill and Hillary, why did he invite them to his wedding?  Why did he donate to their foundation?  Why did he say she'd make a great president?  Why did fund her campaign?  Why did he talk to Bill about his plans to run for the Republican nomination?  Do you ever wonder if Trump means anything he says to anyone about anything? 

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2016, 01:56:19 pm »
Notice the typical Trump rhetorical strategy here:  I'm not saying anything about it because I don't know anything, but we have to take it seriously because there are other people who believe (not know, believe) that it's true. 

In other words, he's accusing Clinton of murder without actually saying it in so many words.  And who can attack the literal statement; after all, he did say he doesn't know anything. 

Well, I don't know for sure, but there are serious questions that Trump is a pedophile.  I don't know enough to say for sure but it's fair to bring it up because there are plenty of people who think he had sex with underage girls.

That is just as true, and just as false, as Trump's statement.  If you are going to defend Trump's statement then you are committed to defending mine, whether you want to or not.

Kind of like the tactic the neighborhood gossip uses.
"Well, don't quote me, and I am not saying it's true, but I've heard the guy at the end of the block is____________, but you didn't hear that from me".
Heck of a way to go through life.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2016, 01:56:27 pm »
Notice the typical Trump rhetorical strategy here:  I'm not saying anything about it because I don't know anything, but we have to take it seriously because there are other people who believe (not know, believe) that it's true. 

In other words, he's accusing Clinton of murder without actually saying it in so many words.  And who can attack the literal statement; after all, he did say he doesn't know anything. 

Well, I don't know for sure, but there are serious questions that Trump is a pedophile.  I don't know enough to say for sure but it's fair to bring it up because there are plenty of people who think he had sex with underage girls.

That is just as true, and just as false, as Trump's statement.  If you are going to defend Trump's statement then you are committed to defending mine, whether you want to or not.

This is an excellent point.  It is the typical trial lawyer's "up is not down" argument tactic.

The thing is, this tactic has been used against us as conservatives for years and years, and the public seems unable to discern the truth from the lies.  It has been very frustrating for those of us who stand for fundamental freedom to stand by and watch as hucksters use this tactic to sell and defend policies such as OPapaDoc Care and common core as the country disintegrates before our eyes.  I think many conservatives have given up on the idea of maintaining dignity and decorum in the face of it, and simply want to dish the dirt right back.  Trump is the perfect vehicle for this.

He is a flawed vessel, to be sure.  But I don't blame Trump's supporters for gobbling up his cotton candy with relish. 

Offline markomalley

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2016, 01:56:54 pm »
If Trump believed any of this stuff about Bill and Hillary, why did he invite them to his wedding?  Why did he donate to their foundation?  Why did he say she'd make a great president?  Why did fund her campaign?  Why did he talk to Bill about his plans to run for the Republican nomination?  Do you ever wonder if Trump means anything he says to anyone about anything?

He's just a politician, what more do you expect?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2016, 01:57:50 pm »
It's a knee-jerk reaction to oppose everything Trump says, even if he's right.  They can't give him one iota of credit for anything.  It's very strange, I've never seen anything like it.

Well I agree with you,   but I will point out that I am quite familiar with the shoe being on the other foot.   

The accusations made against Ted Cruz by Trump supporters were just deceitful and evil.   

That's not saying all of them kept repeating the lies about Ted Cruz,   but a large contingent certainly did.   

I think people who are questioning everything Trump says or does are a small contingent,   and most of us Cruz supporters recognize that the contest is now between Hitlery and Trump,   and it is in our best interest and the best interest of the country to put aside what happened in the Primary and help the smarmy business man defeat the Hate-filled and vile witch.   

I wish people would just stop with the "Trump is bad"  meme.    It isn't going to help anything at this point. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2016, 02:00:54 pm »
I think people who are questioning everything Trump says or does are a small contingent,   and most of us Cruz supporters recognize that the contest is now between Hitlery and Trump,   and it is in our best interest and the best interest of the country to put aside what happened in the Primary and help the smarmy business man defeat the Hate-filled and vile witch.   

I wish people would just stop with the "Trump is bad"  meme.    It isn't going to help anything at this point. 

Well said!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2016, 02:06:49 pm »

Spot on, Free Man.  Trump isn't damaging the Clinton's credibility with any of this stuff, he's damaging his own.  There *would have been* a very good case to make that Hillary facilitated Bill's harassment of women and is a hypocrite now for playing the woman card, but Trump is destroying his own ability to make that case by raising innuendo which can easily be turned and used against himself.  Nevertheless many will continue to call this "9 dimensional, stealth jedi chess" that *only* the genius Trump understands.
James 1:20

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2016, 02:11:00 pm »

Well according to Juanita Broderick,   Clinton told her (after he raped her)   not to worry because he was sterile.   

This would have been 1978,  two years before Chelsea was born. 

Chelsea Clinton certainly does resemble Web Hubble,   so at this point I would say her paternity is still questionable.   

As for Vince Foster,   who knows what is the truth?   I don't expect the police reports to necessarily reflect the facts.   Perhaps they do,   but I wouldn't take it as a given. 

Just as Ted Kennedy managed to get extra special treatment from the Massachusetts authorities,   I should not be surprised that *President*  Bill Clinton and his entourage of evil,   very likely would get extra special treatment from the Capitol police or any other Federal Agency that investigated this incident. 

The funny thing about the Clintons is that people have a tendency to die around them.    Perhaps the Clintons are just bad karma,   but everything else about them smells to high heaven.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline skeeter

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2016, 02:14:41 pm »

The primary is over, my guy lost.

Now I can only hope that somehow forces conspire to the effect that some good can come out of this mess. Frankly, though, I really can't see how that will happen right now.  With God all things are possible.

In the meantime I suppose it will be fun watching these two kick each others' privileged arses.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2016, 02:18:26 pm »

Prove it.  If you are in possession of evidence proving her guilt, then you had better get it to the police now because if you don't you're an accessory to murder after the fact and can be prosecuted. 

More likely though, you do not.  Instead you're merely bloviating or, as Trump calls it, telling a truthful hyperbole.
This is total BS counselor. She is not an accessory after the Fact and Nobody has to testify unless ordered to by a court and even then its limited.  There is no law says we have to report a crime, nor come forth to testify.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2016, 02:33:02 pm »
Do you think Cruz's father was a co-conspirator in killing JFK?  Trump shared that possibility too.  Credible to you, Mechanico?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2016, 02:40:54 pm »
Do you think Cruz's father was a co-conspirator in killing JFK?  Trump shared that possibility too.  Credible to you, Mechanico?
Cruz is back in the Senate and out of the race. Not going to pick at the primary wounds to keep the emotions going.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2016, 02:55:29 pm »

Well according to Juanita Broderick,   Clinton told her (after he raped her)   not to worry because he was sterile.   

This would have been 1978,  two years before Chelsea was born. 

Chelsea Clinton certainly does resemble Web Hubble,   so at this point I would say her paternity is still questionable.   

Just to put the whole Chelsea/Hubbell thing to rest--

Here is where Chelsea gets most of the features they mention, not from Web but from her mom (who obviously has had chin work among other things). Hillary when she was younger next to a very young Chelsea.

But the nail in the coffin of the Hubbell parentage theory is genetics.  I'm sure you all remember this from your first genetics class in Jr High. Look at Chelsea's earlobes. They are attached.

Hillary has hanging earlobes as does Web.

Bill, however, has attached earlobes like Chelsea. (at that, their ears look almost identical)

One of Chelsea's parents would have to have connected earlobes for her to inherit that trait. That means she isn't the spawn of Hillary and Web who both have hanging earlobes.

http://www.brighthub.com/science/genetics/articles/41418.aspx

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2016, 03:10:15 pm »
Cruz is back in the Senate and out of the race. Not going to pick at the primary wounds to keep the emotions going.

You miss the point.  Trump's a sleaze monger.  He used rumors and sleaze to defeat Cruz and Carson (among others). 

You must be proud to be a shill for a sleaze monger.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2016, 03:13:22 pm »
You miss the point.  Trump's a sleaze monger.  He used rumors and sleaze to defeat Cruz and Carson (among others). 

You must be proud to be a shill for a sleaze monger.
Give it a rest, The primary is over but for the coronation and not going to relive the fights again. Sorry Democrats of #neverTrump but its over. Time for the GOP to heal.

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2016, 03:18:14 pm »
Time for Trump to apologize for all of his malicious lies.  His vile treatment of others, his wife-shucking, and his brazen disregard for the truth.