Author Topic: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster  (Read 14265 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2016, 11:47:03 am »
I wonder what is the next conspiracy that Trump will bring up next. He Vince Foster killed himself. End of story.

First Trump did not broach the subject, an interviewer did. Trump said he did not know and also said what others are saying. #nevertrump made up the rest out of nothing here.

Saying that Trump knows Millennials likely have not heard of Araknacide and just how evil the Clinton's are. Hes courting their votes for the General election. Most do not like the Clinton's because of what they are doing to Sanders. Because of  sound bytes like this tho they will be on-line searching this stuff out and talking amongst themselves - which will help Trump in the general to have the Millennials have substance in addition to emotion to support voting against Hillary. 
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2016, 11:48:39 am »
Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster

Come on people!  Is this a man of sound judgment that we can depend on to lead the United States of America?  A Conspiracy Theorist.  And then there is Hillary who at one point in her campaign discussed releasing information on Area 51.  Hollywood are you out there?

TOS was ground zero for years on the killing of Vince Foster.  Remember that?

Oceander

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2016, 11:50:17 am »
@alicewonders

He said this:

Perfect.  Another shot over the bow from Trump.... another pint of gin for Hillary.   :smokin:

Necromancing 20 year old stories that haven't had traction or relevance for almost a generation is a shot across the bow?  Maybe next Trump can bring up how anti-native American she is because her ancestors were from Europe and while he's not saying since he doesn't know for sure, it's fair to bring it up because a lot of people believe the first Europeans to land in America were anti-Native American. 

If Trump knows so much about Fosters death, or knows people who do, why hasn't he come forward before now and taken his evidence to the police?  Either he's abetting a murder after the fact by concealing evidence, or he's a liar who either doesn't know what he's talking about or is making it all up to feed to the chumps who follow him. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:53:25 am by Oceander »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2016, 12:13:20 pm »
Necromancing 20 year old stories that haven't had traction or relevance for almost a generation is a shot across the bow?  Maybe next Trump can bring up how anti-native American she is because her ancestors were from Europe and while he's not saying since he doesn't know for sure, it's fair to bring it up because a lot of people believe the first Europeans to land in America were anti-Native American. 

If Trump knows so much about Fosters death, or knows people who do, why hasn't he come forward before now and taken his evidence to the police?  Either he's abetting a murder after the fact by concealing evidence, or he's a liar who either doesn't know what he's talking about or is making it all up to feed to the chumps who follow him.

@Oceander

I thought I'd repost what you redacted from my original post.  Reading the quote, I think you'll see that Trump didn't bring up this subject and he clearly stated he doesn't know enough to discuss it.  But once asked about it, I still think Trump handled the answer beautifully:

I don’t bring [Foster] up because I don’t know enough to really discuss it,” Trump said. “I will say there are people who continue to bring it up because they think it was absolutely a murder. I don’t do that because I don’t think it’s fair.”

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2016, 12:14:52 pm »
These people stand to lose personal gain if Trump loses.

They hate his guts.

That is BS.  How could I possibly "HATE his guts" when I don't even know the man?  He's impossible to know. No one can know him.  What he says changes from one minute to the next.  He stands on a platform of quicksand, which is constantly shifting.  I have tried to rescind my own decision 4 years ago to never again vote against the democrat but instead vote FOR a candidate I'm proud to vote for.  Trump makes that impossible for me.  He shows me time and again that he doesn't want my vote and doesn't care for my values. 

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2016, 12:20:24 pm »
That is BS.  How could I possibly "HATE his guts" when I don't even know the man?  He's impossible to know. No one can know him.  What he says changes from one minute to the next.  He stands on a platform of quicksand, which is constantly shifting.  I have tried to rescind my own decision 4 years ago to never again vote against the democrat but instead vote FOR a candidate I'm proud to vote for.  Trump makes that impossible for me.  He shows me time and again that he doesn't want my vote and doesn't care for my values. 

Actually there are thousands of people who know him personally. Many of which have no reason to say nice things about him. Yet you see virtually no people with personal knowledge of Trump saying the things #neverTrump says about his character. If there were they would be all over the news.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2016, 12:22:23 pm »
Gotta largely agree. Conservatives have long believed Clinton's involvement and just because it's Trump saying it is no reason to suddenly abandon that belief.

She might not have done the deed herself, and most likely did not, but she sure as hell made the call.

On this one I'll agree with Trump.

(And yes, it hurt to type that ;)

But yet Trump had no problem at all contributing large sums of money to the Clinton's and inviting them to one of  his weddings.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline RedHead

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2016, 12:26:01 pm »
I wonder what is the next conspiracy that Trump will bring up next. He Vince Foster killed himself. End of story.

So many conspiracies, so little time.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2016, 12:26:52 pm »
So many conspiracies, so little time.

Tell me about it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2016, 12:30:25 pm »
But yet Trump had no problem at all contributing large sums of money to the Clinton's and inviting them to one of  his weddings.
Give it up, Trump paid both parties and socilised with both parties - he even gave money to Cruz. Really. This is  dumb talking point for #neverTrump as it assumes the ones its targeted at are ignorant of how big business has to pay the elected crooks in order to do business. Its either pay the lower level grifters a lot and repeatedly or buy the greased skids for more but less frequently from the highest ones you can find. In New York that would be Democrats.

Unless you are under the impression we have an honest government that does not do favors for those who "help" them...

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2016, 12:32:00 pm »

Cowboyway nails it.

Actually Trump referencing these allegations against Hillary, long believed or at least suspected by conservatives, likely *will* detract from the credibility of the allegations themselves among young people.  Reason is that Trump has established himself as a peddler of insane conspiracy theories, like Rafael Cruz being involved with Lee Harvey Oswald.

As much as I appreciate Trump's willingness to hit hard against the Clintons, he will actually damage that case because of his transparent, unprincipled opportunism in raising it.
James 1:20

• Native Texan
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2016, 12:36:08 pm »
Yet you see virtually no people with personal knowledge of Trump saying the things #neverTrump says about his character. If there were they would be all over the news.

I won't even try to address that statement.  All I can do is express what I, personally, think ... as state above.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2016, 12:38:47 pm »
I won't even try to address that statement.  All I can do is express what I, personally, think ... as state above.
Of course.. #neverTrump manufactured a Narrative about Trump's character that has no basis in reality then makes up stuff to support it. It stands in Isolation when compared to the Man's history.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2016, 12:39:38 pm »

As much as I appreciate Trump's willingness to hit hard against the Clintons, he will actually damage that case because of his transparent, unprincipled opportunism in raising it.

Bingo.   This is a race between two unprincipled opportunists.   Neither is worthy of the Presidency.   Neither is worthy of an honest man's vote.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2016, 12:44:35 pm »
the Man's history.

You're drunk on a false god, sir.    I know his history.  It's a decades-long litany of lying, intimidation and exploitation,  in service to an unmoored, unprincipled ego.   The "Man's" a scumbag, and his supporters are sheep.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2016, 12:48:06 pm »
You're drunk on a false god, sir.    I know his history.  It's a decades-long litany of lying, intimidation and exploitation,  in service to an unmoored, unprincipled ego.   The "Man's" a scumbag, and his supporters are sheep.

Trump tried to pick on a old woman so he can tear down his home to build a limo parking lot.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2016, 12:48:38 pm »
And this is why I don't throw a #nevertrump tag on my sig line even though I don't like Trump and wish that somebody else had been nominated (I would say "anybody else", but "anybody" would include Linda Gramnesty, Christie, and Yebbie Bush, and, well, that would be a real stretch)

My official position is that he is just another New York liberal. But if he does 2 or 3 things out of 1,000 right, that will make him 200 or 300 percent better than Her Thighness. And since he doesn't have a record of governance, we can't go back to his governance record to determine how he would govern. We only have his business record and, well, that's an apples and oranges comparison.

And THAT sir, is my point.  If he builds the wall and no other thing, that is a step in the right direction.  If he puts pro 2A judges, that's a step in the right direction.  If he renegotiates 2 trade policies, that is a step in the right direction.
The "real" Republicans have done nothing but driven the working class from the aisles of Macy's and Penneys, to the aisles of K-Mart and Walmart to the aisles of Dollar General and Dollar Store.
The crony capitalists, let's call them what they really are, FASCISTS, haven't even pimped out the American worker.  They have sold them into starvation and nothingtude.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2016, 12:50:03 pm »
Of course since it spans Decades and involves thousands of people with personal knowledge of the man you can provide evidence of a few hundred of them confirming what you claim? 

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2016, 12:51:23 pm »
And THAT sir, is my point.  If he builds the wall and no other thing, that is a step in the right direction.  If he puts pro 2A judges, that's a step in the right direction.  If he renegotiates 2 trade policies, that is a step in the right direction.

Something tells me he won't..

The "real" Republicans have done nothing but driven the working class from the aisles of Macy's and Penneys, to the aisles of K-Mart and Walmart to the aisles of Dollar General and Dollar Store.

What is wrong with people shopping at Walmart or shopping a the Dollar store.. I shop there too so I can save a few bucks..

The crony capitalists, let's call them what they really are, FASCISTS, haven't even pimped out the American worker.  They have sold them into starvation and nothingtude.

Sorry but Trump is the Uber Crony Capitalist. Sorry I don't see starving people on the streets here in America..
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:52:42 pm by kevindavis »

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2016, 12:51:49 pm »

Trump tried to pick on a old woman so he can tear down his home to build a limo parking lot.
You need to actually find out what happened there and not just parrot a #neverTrump Created talking point.

Offline markomalley

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2016, 01:12:35 pm »

What disturbs me far more than Trump is his supporters.

Trump is merely a politician. He is no better not any worse than any other politician. What concerns me is his acolytes. I have seen an intensity and slavish devotion from many public followers like Roger Stone and others, as well as non-public followers like those we see on TOS that is truly scary. Like the level of worship accorded Obama.

If those types of people achieve per through a Trump administration, the lack of self control they have displayed is a testament to the lack of self control they'd display within the bureaucracy. And we've already seen how much damage that has done through the last 8 years.

• Native Texan
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2016, 01:13:58 pm »
Of course.. #neverTrump manufactured a Narrative about Trump's character that has no basis in reality then makes up stuff to support it. It stands in Isolation when compared to the Man's history.
:nono:#neverTrump means nothing to me.  This does:  " What he says changes from one minute to the next.  He stands on a platform of quicksand, which is constantly shifting. ...  He shows me time and again that he doesn't want my vote and doesn't care for my values. "

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2016, 01:18:15 pm »
:nono:#neverTrump means nothing to me.  This does:  " What he says changes from one minute to the next.  He stands on a platform of quicksand, which is constantly shifting. ...  He shows me time and again that he doesn't want my vote and doesn't care for my values. "
Problem is that is a #neverTrump talking point that is unsupported by his historical behavior as verified by people with personal knowledge of his conduct spanning decades.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2016, 01:22:58 pm »
Brilliant indeed!
Next up...the other 374 people the Clinton's murdered!  :2popcorn:

http://www.infowars.com/the-clinton-body-count/

Finally, it's all coming together now.

===================================

Are you being naive and sarcastic with that IW link?

• Native Texan
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2016, 01:23:57 pm »
Problem is that is a #neverTrump talking point that is unsupported by his historical behavior as verified by people with personal knowledge of his conduct spanning decades.

:bsflag: These are MY WORDS AND MY THOUGHTS based on MY OBSERVATIONS having absolutely nothing to do with anyone else.   You insult me.