Author Topic: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster  (Read 14256 times)

Offline olde north church

Re: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2016, 09:54:32 am »
You can resize your photo by going to the 1st "IMG" bracket on the left....leave a single space...and type width=450

the 450 of course is subjective...anything between 200 and 650 is acceptable.

The amusement of this piece?  The same people who got stiff/damp in the loins when they were at TOS get the vapors when President-elect Trump brings it up.  Even Rience is talking like someone who's near the 4 hour limit before seeking medical attention.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline verga

« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2016, 11:34:05 am »
I would love to put Trump up against Obama in a debate.  Obama would crush him.

TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!  Surely you've noticed that.

It's also a complete fabrication that Obama lost his law license. Totally false:

False rumor holds that Barack and Michelle Obama surrendered their law licenses to avoid pending disciplinary actions.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicenses.asp
When it comes to liberals you have to take Snopes with a grain of salt. They do a good job of protecting liberals and promoting liberals because they are a pro lib site.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2016, 12:24:45 pm »
When it comes to liberals you have to take Snopes with a grain of salt. They do a good job of protecting liberals and promoting liberals because they are a pro lib site.

Snopes is COMPLETELY worthless!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2016, 12:30:06 pm »

Not completely. It's pretty good for the tech and medical BS that goes flying around. Anything remotely political though - left wing bias comes into play.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Bill Cipher

« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2016, 12:33:35 pm »
Once again, it takes a Trump to TrIumph over evil!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #155 on: May 27, 2016, 01:54:44 pm »
I would love to put Trump up against Obama in a debate.  Obama would crush him.

Trump would beat Mr Stupid  like a red headed step child.   Obama is an idiot.   He doesn't know anything about anything.    Rush Limbaugh used to say "If Obama walks into a room,   he is the least knowledgeable  person in the room,   and it doesn't matter what the subject is."   

Obama gets away with pretending to be intelligent because everyone is afraid of making a black guy look like an idiot,   and the media of course pumps up the little rooster so that he can do his little crowing show. 

Obama as President,   has committed an unparalleled string of stupid blunders,  (and illegalities)   again,  which the media won't point out because he's black,   because they don't want people to notice the fact that their black guy is an idiot.   

TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!  Surely you've noticed that.

He doesn't keep up with the latest political talking points,   and there are a lot of people who regard that as a positive characteristic. 

It's also a complete fabrication that Obama lost his law license. Totally false:

False rumor holds that Barack and Michelle Obama surrendered their law licenses to avoid pending disciplinary actions.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicenses.asp

No,  Snopes is just once more lying about something.   Snopes lies all the time,  especially about anything damaging to the liberal agenda.   Snopes is a husband wife Liberal team who always meddle with stories damaging to Liberal causes.   They are not objective or truthful.  They have a deliberate liberal agenda. 

Barack Obama did indeed lose his law license,  and so did Michelle.   Obama lost his license for drug usage (a felony)   and for lying on the bar exam. 

I know this for a fact because i've seen the filing with the Illinois Bar demanding that he be disbarred.  The filing points out that Obama himself admitted in his book ( which the simple minded and clueless F*** couldn't even write himself)   that he used cocaine and other drugs.   

Again,  this is a felony.   This is instant grounds for losing your law license.   It was inevitable that they would have to disbar him the minute someone pointed out the obvious fact that Obama routinely broke the law,   and lied about it on his bar exam.   

The Illinois bar sent him notice that he would have to sit for a disbarment hearing,  and the childish little cretin decided it was easier to voluntarily give up his law license rather than subject himself to the humiliation (and bad publicity)   of a public hearing which would result in the loss of his license anyways.   

Yes,  Obama lost his law license.   Yes,  he was FORCED to relinquish it.   
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:58:28 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #156 on: May 27, 2016, 01:56:57 pm »

The word "worthless"  implies that they have no effect.   No,   they are detrimental.   They deliberately spread false information to protect their idiot man-child.   (And other liberal things.)   

As Mark Twain said:   "If you don't read the papers you are uninformed.   If you read the papers you are misinformed."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline kidd

« Reply #157 on: May 27, 2016, 02:20:31 pm »
Everyone knows Vince did not commit suicide!
The actual facts prove that.
He is bringing it up now so all the younger voters can catch up with all the Clinton crap, that most never heard of.
He is bringing everything up, piece by piece. Just long enough for the media to spend a few days on each episode!
It is brilliant!

People keep forgetting, you can not underestimate Trump! :patriot:

Trump has several big positive attributes.
He is NOT held back by political correctness and he is NOT afraid to take on the Clintons

Neither is Darrell Castle, but I'll give credit to Trump for how he handles the media.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2016, 06:10:23 am »
TexCruzRadioGuy has been working overtime.  He's getting paid.  The others of you are volunteers.

I am?  And I'm sure you have proof of this?  Either that or PLEASE tell me where that money is going.  It would sure be nice to have some supplemental income generating somewhere with two kids in college.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2016, 07:00:53 am »
TexCruzRadioGuy has been working overtime.  He's getting paid.  The others of you are volunteers.
I'm totally jealous.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2016, 07:18:16 am »
I'm totally jealous.

Soon as I figure out where my extra money went...drinks are on me!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2016, 10:33:29 am »

Uh, right.  The only agitator here is ... you.  How much are you being paid by Trump?  Don't count on the money until the check clears.