Author Topic: The list of Republicans skipping the GOP convention grows longer as Donald Trump seeks party unity  (Read 403 times)

Offline markomalley

From the Daily Mail:

Donald Trump has said he wants to have a 'showbiz'-filled Republican National Convention in Cleveland, but he's also going to have to contend with a number of party no-shows.

Fox News is keeping tabs of the GOP's who's who who've decided against showing up at the Trump-led confab.

Most notably, every single living GOP presidential nominee, save for the 92-year-old Bob Dole, who plans to stop by the convention briefly to attend an event for his law firm, won't attend.

(remainder snipped)

I would imagine if I was to surf over to TOS, I would see a lot of "good" -- "who needs them" -- "they're a bunch of losers" -- "well, bye" type of comments.

Offline Norm Lenhart

From the Daily Mail:

I would imagine if I was to surf over to TOS, I would see a lot of "good" -- "who needs them" -- "they're a bunch of losers" -- "well, bye" type of comments.

I truly loathe having to say anything at all nice about the GOP, but I'll give them credit for this one. So until they turn on their usual dime and back him. "Good job guys".