Author Topic: TOLD YOU SO: The Trump Betrayal Train Continues at Breakneck Pace  (Read 8150 times)

Offline Mechanicos

Re: TOLD YOU SO: The Trump Betrayal Train Continues at Breakneck Pace
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2016, 07:16:53 pm »
I'll add to that.  I think people are tired of the "racist" thing.  We've been so overexposed to everyone being racist for the silliest things that I really think it's starting to fall on deaf ears.
We agree. Thank you for saying that.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2016, 07:23:55 pm »
We agree.

Maybe I will reconsider my post. ;)

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2016, 07:32:50 pm »
That is a very good point.  I think it is especially true considering the audience we need to persuade -- the Trump supporters and those considering him.  The charges are often automatically dismissed.  That's because, as you say, there have been so many false charges in the past.  It sells to an audience of leftists, but not to anyone else.  Trump's record is bad, but we should be careful not to overreach.  Get his supporters to understand that Trump thinks he is superior to THEM.  It is not just that he thinks he is superior to a Mexican-American Judge.  He thinks he is superior to everyone, and will trample on anyone who gets in his way.  There are no principles he stands firmly for except self, money and winning.

It is not overreaching to call Trump a racist.  Fine, don't do it if it makes you uncomfortable.  I think anytime you judge someone based on their race (Trump clearly did that in the Tapper interview)its racism.'
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2016, 07:37:22 pm »
It is not overreaching to call Trump a racist.  Fine, don't do it if it makes you uncomfortable.  I think anytime you judge someone based on their race (Trump clearly did that in the Tapper interview)its racism.'

I'm not saying he is or isn't.  I'm saying that the claim doesn't sway anyone's opinion anymore.  It's been overplayed.

Online LadyLiberty

« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2016, 08:43:32 pm »
You're projecting again.  Trump attacked mercilessly and very personally,  EVERY SINGLE CONSERVATIVE IN THE RACE.  He didn't attack them on policy positions, he attacked them personally, smeared them and created monikers like "lying Ted" that he repeated over and over, even after they dropped out of the race.

TRUMP continues to attack every Conservative that does not bend the knee and kiss his ring, and in so doing, he has not only helped Hillary - Trump has done what no Democrat or GOP Oligarch could ever do: Trump has killed and buried Conservatism from having any viability in the GOP.  Which is why the Establishment is now backing him.

Your guy "won" attacking other Conservatives, doing the dirty work of both Hildabeast and the Ruling Class Oligarchy and not only helped the enemy - but handed them the victory.

There is nothing principled about your prince, and nothing principled about self-identifying Conservatives who tied their futures and fortunes to a known proven Liberal-Leftist from New York.

:amen:  Well said.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2016, 11:27:04 pm »
Maybe I will reconsider my post. ;)
Too late.  You can't take it back.  You've been infected.  You're turning into a Trumpkin now.

tsk, tsk...what a shame.

I'm old enough to remember when you first came to TBR in May...so young...so full of life...so full of promise.
Now there is just shadow of what was, and what could have been. 8888crybaby
I'm going to miss you.

According to the CDC a Trump Zombie will remain animated until the brain is damaged or severed from the body.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2016, 11:31:23 pm »
Too late.  You can't take it back.  You've been infected.  You're turning into a Trumpkin now.

tsk, tsk...what a shame.

I'm old enough to remember when you first came to TBR in May...so young...so full of life...so full of promise.
Now there is just shadow of what was, and what could have been. 8888crybaby
I'm going to miss you.

According to the CDC a Trump Zombie will remain animated until the brain is damaged or severed from the body.

Hey listen,  I have been here like 3 whole weeks and as such should be accorded a little more respect than being called a Trumpkin.

And anyway, don't "Trump Zombie" and brain damage go hand in hand?  I can't see how a little bit more would make a difference.

« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2016, 11:43:17 pm »
Hey listen,  I have been here like 3 whole weeks and as such should be accorded a little more respect than being called a Trumpkin.
That was kind of harsh.  I should have eased into it, and just said maybe you were Trump-curious.

And anyway, don't "Trump Zombie" and brain damage go hand in hand?  I can't see how a little bit more would make a difference.

The CDC is a government agency, and government agencies don't always get it right, but they are affirmative action employers...so I can't criticize them and retain my Anti-Trump PC credentials.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2016, 11:52:39 pm »
That was kind of harsh.  I should have eased into it, and just said maybe you were Trump-curious.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

:laughingdog: :laughingdog: :laughingdog:
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2016, 12:34:22 am »
Trump-curious..... all the cool kids are doing it.

« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2016, 12:59:16 am »
Trump hated Reagan. Even when the man was close to retirement Trump ran newspaper ads against Reagan positions.

Great find.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2016, 11:20:39 pm »

For us new GBR members. Our theme song.

That's life (that's life), that's what all the people say
You're ridin' high in April, shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on top, back on top in June
:03:
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington