Author Topic: TOLD YOU SO: The Trump Betrayal Train Continues at Breakneck Pace  (Read 8393 times)

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: TOLD YOU SO: The Trump Betrayal Train Continues at Breakneck Pace
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2016, 12:31:33 pm »
Now that liberal/#neverTrump has their necks fully extended in their righteous indignation its time to remind them that Trump is Fund raising for the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY as per his deal with the RNC. So all your phoney hypocritical outage is also against the entire slate of Republican's running for election this year. Where is your righteous 11th Commandment now?

That's still pay for play.  Big time!
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2016, 12:34:17 pm »
Now that liberal/#neverTrump has their necks fully extended in their righteous indignation its time to remind them that Trump is Fund raising for the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY as per his deal with the RNC. So all your phoney hypocritical outage is also against the entire slate of Republican's running for election this year. Where is your righteous 11th Commandment now?

Wait... I thought we hated the GOPe, which is represented by the establishment Republican Party???

Oh, Mechanicos, it's so difficult to follow the twists of your twisted logic.

(I, for one, will never be giving another red cent to the GOP. Individual candidates who represent true conservative values, yes. The Republican Party, not on your life.)
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2016, 12:35:45 pm »
Wait... I thought we hated the GOPe, which is represented by the establishment Republican Party???

(I, for one, will never be giving another red cent to the GOP. Individual candidates who represent true conservative values, yes. The Republican Party, not on your life.)

It's a typical Liberal trick.  Hold others to a standard that you yourself...or in this case your candidate...will never ever hold themselves up to.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2016, 12:40:11 pm »
It's a typical Liberal trick.  Hold others to a standard that you yourself...or in this case your candidate...will never ever hold themselves up to.

I *do* love how he tries to juxtapose #NeverTrump and liberalism. That's laughable, at best. Trump is the closest thing we've had to a liberal as a Republican candidate in a loooooong time.

Deflect, project, deflect, project.
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2016, 12:43:06 pm »
Since Trump's power is not dependent on donors, why does he accept their money?
Because that's the deal he made with the RNC to help fund the Party for this election, his and down ticket.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2016, 12:44:52 pm »
Where is your righteous 11th Commandment now?

Perhaps you should ask Gov. Walker, Gov. Martinez, Senator Cruz, Sen Rubio, Senator Paul, Dr. Carson, Former Governor Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, etc., etc., etc,..........

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2016, 12:45:07 pm »

In order to try to attack me you just argued for a Democrat Senate and House. Pathetic,
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2016, 12:47:31 pm »
If he doesn't take a penny for himself I'll modify my opinion that he's a stinking, lying hypocrite.
Since he never promised to self-fund the general election and you have no problem with him attracting Donors for the down ticket races are you not more then a little hypocritical with your condemnation?

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2016, 12:48:46 pm »
In order to try to attack me you just argued for a Democrat Senate and House. Pathetic,

I did? Wow. I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

It really is interesting, though, to watch the twisted logic that leads to Trump support get revealed right before our very eyes. You don't need facts, or actual proof, you just SAY something and it's true.

Kind of like, "I'm going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it!"

Heh.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2016, 12:49:35 pm »
Because that's the deal he made with the RNC to help fund the Party for this election, his and down ticket.

He made a deal to fund both his election and the down ticket?  But his power is not dependent on donors.  He simply does not need them; he "owns" the "train" and they are merely ticket buyers.

Why would he make a deal to solicit money that he does not need?
James 1:20

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2016, 12:53:18 pm »
I *do* love how he tries to juxtapose #NeverTrump and liberalism. That's laughable, at best. Trump is the closest thing we've had to a liberal as a Republican candidate in a loooooong time.

Deflect, project, deflect, project.
When #neverTrump relies on Mother Jones, Bloomberg, NYT, Washington post, Slate RStone,  etc to support their vilification of Trump pathology And uses Left wing political correct arguments with preferred victim classes, Dam right I will point out its liberal. Not a thing conservative or principled in such behavior.

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2016, 12:54:41 pm »

In other words, Trump is not the de facto head of the GOPe. 
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Poser

« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2016, 12:58:12 pm »
I don't see a problem here. The general election will require upwards of 3 billion dollars between now and election day. It is unrealistic to expect any candidate, no matter how rich, to come up with that amount of cash. Even the richest of the rich don't have that much in liquid assets.

I can understand disagreeing with Trump's policies or distrusting his bona fides, but expecting him to come up with that kind of scratch is silly. He's not my first choice, but compared to Hillary Clinton, I won't even have to hold my nose at the ballot box.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2016, 01:04:15 pm »
He made a deal to fund both his election and the down ticket?  But his power is not dependent on donors.  He simply does not need them; he "owns" the "train" and they are merely ticket buyers.

Why would he make a deal to solicit money that he does not need?
Simple. To get the RNC on-board the Trump Train. They desperately need money and he is a Charismatic draw with connections that can help them. Part of unification. Its a win-win. Trump gets unification and the RNC helps overcome the massive financial disadvantage the party has because we stopped giving them money over their stabbing us in the back.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2016, 01:22:35 pm »
They desperately need money and he is a Charismatic draw with connections that can help them.

So these connections of Trump would not be donating to the RNC except for Trump's influence, and they are the people he commands, who need to be at the table to collect a few crumbs or else they might go bankrupt during a Trump administration?  Is that the secret of Trump's charismatic draw, that he commands people and punishes those who cross him, doles out a few crumbs, and thereby maintains helpful connections?

What exactly are the kinds of crumbs they might collect?  What would be the consequences for Trump and the RNC if they chose not to contribute?  Why doesn't Trump just command them to hand over the money?  After all, he's driving "the train."

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2016, 01:25:48 pm »
So these connections of Trump would not be donating to the RNC except for Trump's influence, and they are the people he commands, who need to be at the table to collect a few crumbs or else they might go bankrupt during a Trump administration?  Is that the secret of Trump's charismatic draw, that he commands people and punishes those who cross him, doles out a few crumbs, and thereby maintains helpful connections?

What exactly are the kinds of crumbs they might collect?  What would be the consequences for Trump and the RNC if they chose not to contribute?  Why doesn't Trump just command them to hand over the money?  After all, he's driving "the train."
I do not donate to the RNC. Things such as their vote last night to codify Obama's Pervert EO is why. I do donate to individual candidates tho. It should be noted that most Americans are not politically active. So not surprising he can shake a few of those branches.

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2016, 01:30:12 pm »
I do not donate to the RNC. Things such as their vote last night to codify Obama's Pervert EO is why. I do donate to individual candidates tho. It should be noted that most Americans are not politically active. So not surprising he can shake a few of those branches.

So these connections of  Trump are not donating to the RNC, they are donating to Trump?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2016, 01:38:15 pm »
So these connections of  Trump are not donating to the RNC, they are donating to Trump?
You did see the article on where he was headlining a 10K a plate dinner?

Offline HoustonSam

« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2016, 01:49:36 pm »

Yes.  So the connections who will not donate to the RNC donate to Trump, and he gives all that money to the RNC?

I still don't see exactly what crumbs those connections hope to hoard to stave off bankruptcy during a Trump administration, or what would happen to the Trump candidacy and down-ticket Republican candidacies if the connections did not succumb to Trump's charisma.  Would Trump lose the election without the contributions from those connections?

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2016, 01:53:42 pm »
When #neverTrump relies on Mother Jones, Bloomberg, NYT, Washington post, Slate RStone,  etc to support their vilification of Trump pathology And uses Left wing political correct arguments with preferred victim classes, Dam right I will point out its liberal. Not a thing conservative or principled in such behavior.

LOL? Really? You have some links for this? Because I personally called out BlackFemaleArmyCaptain and other Trumpettes on TOS specifically for using Mother Jones, The Nation, Salon, etc, to support Trump!

Project, deflect, project, deflect.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline Henry Noel

« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2016, 03:10:06 pm »
Since he never promised to self-fund the general election and you have no problem with him attracting Donors for the down ticket races are you not more then a little hypocritical with your condemnation?

The fact that he might be attracting donors for other races is immaterial to the proposition that he attacked other candidates for accepting donations and now is doing the same thing himself. If anything, it underscores his own hypocrisy. If accepting donations is bad, why do it for other candidates?
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2016, 03:14:00 pm »
The fact that he might be attracting donors for other races is immaterial to the proposition that he attacked other candidates for accepting donations and now is doing the same thing himself. If anything, it underscores his own hypocrisy. If accepting donations is bad, why do it for other candidates?

Trump will repay the money he "self-funded"- I mean lent to his primary campaign. Hypocrisy again.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2016, 05:26:50 pm »

We understand that money is the mothers milk of politics, and that Trump is doing nothing out of the ordinary.

However, you and your friends criticized Cruz for accepting donations. This was part of the 'corrupt insider' narrative that ultimately got him eliminated.

So you guys can count on me and others like me to point out Trump's hypocrisy whenever its on parade from here on out.

Its not sour grapes - I just don't want what you folks did to Cruz to happen again to the next principled conservative candidate. IF we ever have such an opportunity again.

Offline texhenry

« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2016, 12:45:03 am »
Red State is paid to rot your brain with Trump opposition Propaganda.

Sorry but when it is a fact it is not propaganda.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2016, 12:47:12 am »
Sorry but when it is a fact it is not propaganda.
The only fact out of Eric Ericson is he was paid millions of dollars to write Trump opposition hit pieces.