Author Topic: Recruitment & Covert Service For Secret Space Programs  (Read 709 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Recruitment & Covert Service For Secret Space Programs
« on: June 23, 2016, 07:44:33 am »
Exopolitics . org: Political Implications of Extraterrestria life
Written by Dr Michael Salla
14 April 2015

http://exopolitics.org/recruitment-covert-service-for-secret-space-programs/

Corey (aka GoodETxSG) recently has emerged as a new source of information on multiple secret space programs and breakaway civilizations from Earth. In an earlier article I summarized his public testimony revealed through two internet forums and public presentations by David Wilcock on the nature of these covert programs. In a later article released on April 7, I presented Corey’s responses to a series of questions I emailed him. His answers revealed a remarkable degree of complexity in terms of the number of participants, programs and extraterrestrial alliances related to five secret space programs run by various military, government and corporate entities from our contemporary time period alone.
. . .
Questions for Corey/GoodETxSG – April 12, 2015 [responses received April 13]
Q1. Which agency/program first identified you with Intuitive Empath abilities and began training you for eventual recruitment into a SSP?
I was identified as an “Intuitive Empath” extremely early on in the MILAB Programs. I was no older than 6 Years Old when I first heard this term used in relationship to myself. Quite a lot of Standardized Testing, Psychological Testing, Physical Testing, Psychic Testing and various types of “Scenario Testing” were used to identify my natural “Talents” and “Other Abilities” that could be “Enhanced”. I am sure it was at that early time that these “People” (Mostly Sociopaths) that ran these “Programs” began to see the patterns in our dossiers that would determine if we would be further trained to be “Drafted” into the “Secret Space Programs”, the “Secret Earth Government Syndicates/Groups, Specialized Military Forces or “Other Programs”. I do not know at what point I was identified as a candidate for the SSP Programs or the “Earth Delegate IE Support Roles”. It is clear that children with special abilities such as “Star Seeds” were actively sought out. They often used the “Standardized Testing” in the Public School Systems to help them identify these children.
. . .
With the amount of flashback dreams I was having at night and calling out in my sleep my wife knew something was going on. At the time she was not “Awake” enough for me to even begin to discuss this stuff with her in detail. This has changed over the last couple of years though and has been very helpful. I had all of these memories and access to them but something was keeping me from putting them together in a contiguous way. It was like the data was completely fragmented on my hard drive and I was able to put together about 70% but when I tried to speak about them out loud I couldn’t. I was guided at one point to Remote View my “Light Body” and accidentally located an “Entity” who called himself the “Gate Keeper”. Eventually being from a Christian background I used the name of “Jesus” to cast him out as well as other “Entity Attachments” that the “People” in the MILAB Programs and “Off World Beings” working with them had placed in me (using them as “Tools”). At this point I was then able to fully access all of my memories and speak aloud about them all with Christine (who recorded the first two “Interviews” with me on YouTube).
. . .
PART 2:

Ancient Space Programs & Human-Extraterrestrial Alliance  Meetings
by Dr Michael Salla 14 April 2015
. . .
What I found particularly significant in Corey’s responses was his experience with a Mayan Secret Space program. They had assisted him in clearing the trauma associated with some of his memories, and also worked with the Blue Avian extraterrestrials. As I announced on Coast to Coast Radio on April 13,  I had been approached by a representative of a Mayan Secret Space program in March 2010, who revealed aspects of their training, operations and philosophy; and wanted to recruit me into their service. I had never revealed this information publicly before since no other whistleblower or contactee I was aware of had spoken about a secret Mayan space program or extraterrestrials originating from the Mayan civilization. When I read Corey’s email responses I was amazed with the level of information he had about the Mayan space program. It was powerful corroboration for me that Corey’s testimony is genuine.
. . .
Q14. When do you anticipate others from among the 70 coming forward to publicly share their knowledge of the meetings?

Unknown. I did run into one of them very soon afterward at the local “Tax Office” while buying the State Registration Sticker for my Vehicle. She was the same woman that was in the shuttle craft that picked me up in my back yard (that an actual MUFON Report was filed over by 2 women driving down a nearby street who witnessed the “Pickup”). She did a “Double Take” look at me and her eyes became the size of Silver Dollars. I fully expected a very exciting and interesting conversation to take place. However she suddenly stepped out of the line that she had obviously been waiting in for some time and left the building.
. . .
Q17. It has been suggested that in our current human civilization, more advanced technology has been publicly shared than in previous civilizations where elites exercised a tighter monopoly over the advanced technologies. Do you agree/disagree with this?
I agree to a point. In times when the “Common People” were less sophisticated it was much easier to use mysticism and magical tales to explain away what they were seeing. As Civilization and the “Common People” became more sophisticated and technological this was less and less of an option. The general raising of the “Consciousness” of the general populace is also a factor. The Elites have been working on so many ways to keep the general population ignorant and unaware of the true power of our “Joint/Mass Consciousness and its Co-creative Abilities”… This is the basis of how their Black Magic works and also how they use our own “Joint Consciousness” as a Tool against us to keep us enslaved. I hope this makes sense. I know your readers are very sophisticated themselves so this should be something they understand pretty easily.
. . .
Q23. Do the ancient human space programs have a more spiritual mindset that has enabled them to remain intact after thousands of years?

Only in a couple of cases. Sadly advanced technology and spiritual advancement do not go hand in hand. Several of these “Ancient Breakaway Civilizations” have been VERY dishonest and have presented themselves as “Gods” and “Aliens” from other star systems here to “Help Humanity”. They have taken advantage of people of Earth for many thousands of years and worked with the most corrupt “Off World Groups”

Quix's Commentary
Most of this such stuff I take with a grain of salt but a fair amount of curiosity as I might have for a Sci-Fi movie.
However, I do believe that such narratives have a huge amount of
--disinformation,
--misinformation,
--propaganda,
--social manipulation,
etc.
I believe that's the case with these articles.
Sorting out what's what of such propaganda is a task I'm not that up to and not geared up to manage. So, I mostly file the highlilghts away in my fuzzy memory banks and wait and see if other narratives, puzzle pieces come along and affirm any of the bits in this one.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:45:27 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: Recruitment & Covert Service For Secret Space Programs
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 07:47:17 am »

Continued Quix commentary:
I think these 2 articles have a ton of propaganda in them.
And, it is complex enough, diverse enough, and a long enough narrative that it appears highly unlikely that any reliable sorting could be done in anything like a near time frame.
At a minimum, all the old standard bits of propaganda that have been sold to our culture for more than 60 years are there.
--ET critters of various types from various 'locations' and 'timelines.'
--Ancient aliens interacting with ancient civilizations for various purposes to various ends.
--Various religious constructions, beliefs, implications etc.
--Various technologies and trade in technologies.
--Various levels of enslavement, manipulation of human cultures and individuals over varying centuries and millennia.
--A bewildering array of complexity, high-tech to supernatural entities with god-like powers and authorities manipulating hapless mankind
etc.
etc.
etc.
I do not think that the complexity is going to greatly diminish as more and more such memes and events, critters and technologies begin 'falling out of the sky onto our nightly news' and into the global oligarchy's master !!!!CONTROL!!!! schemes in league with the fallen angels.
imho.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/