Author Topic: Trump hires 186 foreign workers since campaign launched  (Read 5020 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump hires 186 foreign workers since campaign launched
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2016, 01:14:28 am »
Yeah since your own post says it was a settlement not a ruling of misconduct. Businesses settle all the time regardless of merits of the cases. Its a cost benefit analysis.

No. It was a ruling of misconduct.  Judge Stewart was ready to level a $4 million fine.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2016, 01:16:46 am »
Yeah since your own post says it was a settlement not a ruling of misconduct. Businesses settle all the time regardless of merits of the cases. Its a cost benefit analysis.

Well... open up the "settlement". 

Scam Wow has a history of lawfare... let us see .

Do you not think the People need to see what they are voting for?  I know obama voters do/did not care.

How about you?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2016, 01:23:23 am »
Well... open up the "settlement". 

Scam Wow has a history of lawfare... let us see .

Do you not think the People need to see what they are voting for?  I know obama voters do/did not care.

How about you?
Get real, you cannot name a company worth 10 Billion dollars that does not have a legal department handling scores of law suits. Talk about nothing...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2016, 01:29:58 am »
Get real, you cannot name a company worth 10 Billion dollars that does not have a legal department handling scores of law suits. Talk about nothing...

Trump's business is not worth 10 Billion.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:30:31 am by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

A-Lert

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2016, 01:36:35 am »
It was about to be $4 million, an appeals court sent it back to a lower court and Trump settled before it went to trial.

I asked what was the fine? I don't see a link anywhere in your post.

A-Lert

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2016, 01:47:57 am »
Trump owed the workers a little more than $325,000 plus interest and attorney’s fees and costs, Stewart ruled.

Really? are you that dense? 

The point being.. is that trump is as corrupt as the Clintons. Trump steals....to make a comfortable loft as his nest.

Simple question; What was the fine? You're dancing on a pinhead and are about to fall off. Please post the amount and a link to the amount of the fine.

Offline politicalwit

• MedRecruiterUSA, LLC
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2016, 03:26:09 pm »
"Donald J. Trump took the witness stand yesterday to deny seven-year-old charges that he knowingly used 200 undocumented workers to demolish the old Bonwit Teller building to make way for Trump Tower, the glittering centerpiece of his real-estate empire.

Testifying in a case that has survived years of legal challenges, Mr. Trump said he did not know the workers were undocumented and that the demolition in the summer of 1980 was delegated to a contractor, Kaszycki & Sons Contractors, which did all the hiring."

Appears Mr.Trump's judgement in hiring this contractor wasn't so good. Why wasn't there any monitoring of this contractor in their hiring protocol?  :pondering:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2016, 03:52:38 pm »
His excuse was that these were jobs for 5 months out of the year, and American citizens won't take jobs for only 5 months a year.

Wrong.

It just means that they would have to pay higher wages to Americans.

Lyin' Trump strikes again.

There also has to be proof that thre are no American workers that can take the jobs before the Visa's are granted too.

As as been reported with how Trump hires nothing but H2B visa employees at Mar-A-Largo despite the fact the local ob centers could send him all the unemployed Americans he could handle.

And he does the bare minimum to meet job opening requirements before claiming no one applied.  Little tricks like posting the ads in the Penny Saver for the minimum time required instead of posting them in the local newspaper.

I guess this is the jobs plan that Mech mentioned Trump had in an earlier post.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2016, 03:54:51 pm »

Mark Cuban

Warren Buffett

Bill Gates
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2016, 05:19:50 pm »
Scam Wow has more positions on any issue than does the Kama Sutra.

:silly:

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2016, 03:39:45 am »
Mark Cuban

Warren Buffett

Bill Gates
I know the legal departments in all of the. You failed big again.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2016, 08:36:42 am »
I know the legal departments in all of the. You failed big again.

You're so full of bovine excrement it's coming out of your ears.  Sorry I'm not a mindless Trump supporter.  You better show proof that you personally know the legal departments of all three of those people as you claim or retract the post.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2016, 12:02:24 pm »
You're so full of bovine excrement it's coming out of your ears.  Sorry I'm not a mindless Trump supporter.  You better show proof that you personally know the legal departments of all three of those people as you claim or retract the post.
Here is what you do to not look so foolish. Identify the main corporate entity for each one of the three you identified then use a search engine to look up info on their legal department. For example. Gates is Microsoft so a child-level difficulty search shows ya http://www.martindale.com/Profile/ProfilePeopleIndex.aspx?orgId=1410406

You can do the other 2 on your own, seems the exercise is needed here.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2016, 01:07:27 pm »
Here is what you do to not look so foolish. Identify the main corporate entity for each one of the three you identified then use a search engine to look up info on their legal department. For example. Gates is Microsoft so a child-level difficulty search shows ya http://www.martindale.com/Profile/ProfilePeopleIndex.aspx?orgId=1410406

I'm not doing your work for you.

Gates is NOT Microsoft.  He retired from there many years ago incase you haven't been keeping up with news that didn't involve Trump.

You made the claim.  You show the proof.  That's how it works.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2016, 01:10:29 pm »
I'm not doing your work for you.

Gates is NOT Microsoft.  He retired from there many years ago incase you haven't been keeping up with news that didn't involve Trump.

You made the claim.  You show the proof.  That's how it works.
Way to forum slide. Issue was Trump Inc and number of corporate lawsuits. I have no doubt as individuals they all have lawsuits because they are rich. Thats the world we live in.. You got nothing here.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2016, 01:34:14 pm »
Way to forum slide. Issue was Trump Inc and number of corporate lawsuits. I have no doubt as individuals they all have lawsuits because they are rich.

The OP was about Trump...but you needed to deflect away from Orange Wonderful so you tossed this out.

Get real, you cannot name a company worth 10 Billion dollars that does not have a legal department handling scores of law suits.

I cam back with three Billionaires to refute what you said.

Then...in a burst of Trump-esque bravado you said:

I know the legal departments in all of the.

I asked you to provide proof of your claim...and agian...like your idol you began to spin when called on your boast.

Absolutely ZERO to do with the OP...your subsequent claim or your boast about personally knowing the legal departments of the three billionaires mentioned.

So in conclusion...

Thats the world we live in.. You got nothing here.

Hey Mech...you left this running.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:40:09 pm by txradioguy »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2016, 02:04:25 pm »
:silly:

Yes, that was quite good.  :)

I LIKED IT!
(I wished I'd have thought of that!)