Author Topic: Trump calls out Clinton over armed protection by Secret Service  (Read 2440 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Trump calls out Clinton over armed protection by Secret Service
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 05:56:34 am »
Many, Liability, security for high value clients, Odds are he has armed security personal that provide security considering who some of his clientele are. Last thing one would want is to have a high ranking official assassinated on a golf course under his control.

Maybe he does. But since they are paid only $15 per hour, I'll rely on myself, thanks.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 06:14:55 am »
Its called pointing out the Hypocrisy.

If Trump were more eloquent his crude pronouncements wouldn't need explanation as they would be obvious to even the most casual of readers.

If I were his advisor I would suggest that he cease the juvenile tweeting at once.  His muddled messages becomes even more so when written poorly.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 07:03:00 am »
You really have the bug bad because 1. Private business have the legal right to do so and 2. Only you made up its because he does not trust people. There are government buildings and political rallies you go to that are the same way Hypocrite. Nothing here - just want to attack Trump and argue.

Sounds good to me.

Trump said "I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools, and — you have to — and on military bases.  My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There's no more gun-free zones."

He is calling for an end to gun-free zones on schools and military bases, while enforcing them on his own properties.  You can't see that as hypocritical? (even if Trump has the "legal right to do so.")  Not even a little bit?

Looks like we both have the bug bad buddy. :seeya:

I will say this for Trump...

“Crooked Hillary wants to get rid of all guns and yet she is surrounded by bodyguards who are fully armed,” Trump tweeted Saturday morning. “No more guns to protect Hillary!

That's hilarious.  I'd love to see a big sign on her podium that reads "Gun Free Campaign Zone," with her crouching down behind it, her dyed hair head peaking out the side as she gives her speeches. :silly: