Author Topic: Teen “Boy” Tells Us All About His Period Because, You Know … Oh Hell; I GIVE UP!  (Read 1034 times)

rangerrebew

Teen “Boy” Tells Us All About His Period Because, You Know … Oh Hell; I GIVE UP!

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/teen-boy-has-a-period

May 21, 2016| by V. Saxena

The New York Times published an insane piece this Tuesday about the periods of transgender teen A.J. Jackson, 16, a student from Green Mountain Union High School in Chester, Vermont.

“When he had his period, he wondered if he should revert to the girls’ bathroom, because there was no place to throw away his used tampons,” wrote liberal lunatic Anemona Hatocollis.

“But he had started feeling like an intruder in the girls’ bathroom, and the single bathrooms were so far out of the way it was hard to get to class on time,” she continued. “So he stuck with the boys’ bathroom.”

Writing for The Daily Wire, Amanda Prestigiacomo referred to this whole idea of boys with periods as impossible, because “boys do not have uteruses, and thus do not menstruate.”

She added, “But the Times, hell-bent on pushing their transgender agenda, fully complies with the delusion.”

The Federalist contributor Daniel Payne noted that Jackson needs the genuine help of mental healthcare professionals, not the fake help of enablers among the “progressive” left.

“Shame on those who have encouraged these delusions at the expense of the health and well-being of vulnerable, confused young people,” he wrote. “And shame on the journalists who treat these delusions as if they were fact.”

Agreed. But unfortunately, we now live in a world where facts that offend cease to be facts, which raises a key question: What then is a fact!?

Nothing more than a remnant of the past, I fear …
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 02:04:28 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

His/her,it's plight is so heartwrenching, sad, and pathetic. :whistle:  He/she, it needs to man/woman up and make a choice instead of making everyone around her, him, it   change their lives  to accommodate such a nut case. :bullie smokin:

Offline goatprairie

Certainly the boy and his parents need professional psychiatric help.  But if we gave help to all the people who needed mental aid, that would mean we'd be giving it to most of the liberals in the country.

Offline bolobaby

I used to think just the transgender needed psychological help. Now I can see that the enablers do, too.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online andy58-in-nh

The Left's common delusion is that the whole of objective reality is a mere human construct, alterable by wish and desire and enforceable by government mandate.

That is why they seek to change and control language, so as to bend the boundaries of public debate toward their preferred societal outcomes.

Is it any wonder then, that Progressives are fully "in bed" (so to speak) with transgenderism?

If the elemental, binary reality of human genetic physiology can be deconstructed into heretofore unimagined forms, then so can anything else in human society by willful demand, as enforced by state fiat 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Hi. Is this Prudential Life??

I want a term life policy. I 'am' a 24 year old, non-smoker woman. That is the lowest rate, correct ??

Will the companies refuse to honor policies obtained from "feel like" gender benders ??

Or 17 year old Johnnie. Needs auto insurance. Gets lower rates as Julie.

Or 6'2" Julie with the bulge in her swimsuit, want to compete on the girls swim team for the Olympic trials next time.

(here is a case where we can turn to the East Germans for being social trend setters)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online andy58-in-nh

Hi. Is this Prudential Life??

I want a term life policy. I 'am' a 24 year old, non-smoker woman. That is the lowest rate, correct ??

Will the companies refuse to honor policies obtained from "feel like" gender benders ??

Or 17 year old Johnnie. Needs auto insurance. Gets lower rates as Julie.

Or 6'2" Julie with the bulge in her swimsuit, want to compete on the girls swim team for the Olympic trials next time.

(here is a case where we can turn to the East Germans for being social trend setters)

Clearly, you can see where this is going.

Class action suits will surely follow, on behalf of those who claim a "right" to be whatever they want to be, as denied by others who stubbornly insist that feelings matter more than reality, not as a matter of personal choice, but of law. Chaos, fully intended as such, will ensue.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Gender is easily definable, barring some physical/natural mutation, a binary determination.

When this insanity morphs into racial status, that is when the real chaos will begin because determining a 'classification' of race is much more subjective, e.g., is Obama Black or White or half-Black or half-White? Who knows?

If science cannot tell the difference between something as simple and objective as a male and a female, then how can they possibly tell the difference between a Black man and a White man, which is much more subjective? Are Whites and other races now open to all the thousands of grants and scholarships provided to Black people because they 'feel' Black? Can Black people be denied benefits because someone, somewhere, determines that they are not "really Black" or they are "not Black enough"? Can White and Black and Chinese people now join Indian territories and receive the cash payouts because they 'identify' with the Native Americans? Are all Mexicans and other foreigners now "American", because they 'identify' as American?

If nothing is real, then there is no real reality. And then, every part and piece of existence becomes subject to the whim of the super-rich, the elite, and the powerful. Truth, and objective reality become meaningless, and possibly 'illegal'. Orwell had it exactly right. 2 + 2 = 5
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gender is easily definable, barring some physical/natural mutation, a binary determination.

When this insanity morphs into racial status, that is when the real chaos will begin because determining a 'classification' of race is much more subjective, e.g., is Obama Black or White or half-Black or half-White? Who knows?

If science cannot tell the difference between something as simple and objective as a male and a female, then how can they possibly tell the difference between a Black man and a White man, which is much more subjective? Are Whites and other races now open to all the thousands of grants and scholarships provided to Black people because they 'feel' Black? Can Black people be denied benefits because someone, somewhere, determines that they are not "really Black" or they are "not Black enough"? Can White and Black and Chinese people now join Indian territories and receive the cash payouts because they 'identify' with the Native Americans? Are all Mexicans and other foreigners now "American", because they 'identify' as American?

If nothing is real, then there is no real reality. And then, every part and piece of existence becomes subject to the whim of the super-rich, the elite, and the powerful. Truth, and objective reality become meaningless, and possibly 'illegal'. Orwell had it exactly right. 2 + 2 = 5

In ways, we are going towards an "asexual" or "unisex" standard.

Or maybe better put, it seems this is what is being pushed, "they are pushing a unisex or asexual standard" in seeking "equality".

Orwellian.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 03:55:42 pm by TomSea »

Offline bob434

I mentioned this in another thread=- but it's apropos here:

As Alice Cooper said "Only Women Bleed"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MygD94jjwJ0

Online mountaineer

:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Silver Pines

For the love of God, does no one have the guts to tell him that menstruation flows from the uterus, and he doesn't have one?!

Offline mirraflake

“When he had his period, he wondered if he should revert to the girls’ bathroom, because there was no place to throw away his used tampons,” wrote liberal lunatic Anemona Hatocollis.

Do what women have done for ions. Wrap it well in toilet paper and throw it in the trash can on the way out.

Offline mirraflake

For the love of God, does no one have the guts to tell him that menstruation flows from the uterus, and he doesn't have one?!
It's a teen girl trying to be a boy, not the other way around

@CatherineofAragon

Silver Pines

It's a teen girl trying to be a boy, not the other way around

@CatherineofAragon

I see---thank you.  It's hard to keep up anymore.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I see---thank you.  It's hard to keep up anymore.

That's the way I took it too; I guess both of us are politically incorrect. We should have understood it was a girl who said this, er, or "boy". It is confusing.

Online mountaineer

That's the way I took it too; I guess both of us are politically incorrect. We should have understood it was a girl who said this, er, or "boy". It is confusing.
Well, yeah, when we're forced by political correctness (or Bill DeBlasio) to use the wrong pronouns to describe these poor mentally ill people, it does tend to be confusing. This child is a "she" and will be until the day she dies, but I expect a knock at my door for having the temerity to say so.  **nononono*

Silver Pines

It certainly is.  "Oh, hell, I give up" is appropriate, IMO.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote (eloquently):
"If nothing is real, then there is no real reality. And then, every part and piece of existence becomes subject to the whim of the super-rich, the elite, and the powerful. Truth, and objective reality become meaningless, and possibly 'illegal'. Orwell had it exactly right. 2 + 2 = 5"

And that's why there is "Fishrrman's credo":
"Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be."

The antithesis of leftism.

Offline rodamala

Last Friday a coworker told me how in NY State, "they" want to make it illegal to have a pet cat's claws removed, citing it as "disfigurement".  I could not help but point out that the same type of activist that would rally to that cause, in the next breath begin to bloviate about how gender reassigned lunatics need protected class status, and have the right to mutilate their genitals.

If I were on my state's medical board, I would push  to have the medical licenses revoked for those performing these surgeries on the mentally defective.

Online mountaineer

If I were on my state's medical board, I would push  to have the medical licenses revoked for those performing these surgeries on the mentally defective.
There's outrage for what doctors used to do to the mentally handicapped back in the 1930s or so (sterilizations, etc.) but curiously no objection to mutilating the genitalia of a mentally ill person today.  :pondering: