Author Topic: Bill Clinton: Republicans 'say terrible things' about Hillary  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bill-clinton-republicans-say-terrible-things-about-hillary/article/2591949

Bill Clinton: Republicans 'say terrible things' about Hillary
By Anna Giaritelli (@anna_giaritelli) • 5/21/16 12:03 AM

Bill Clinton dismissed repeated attacks by Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders during a rally in North Dakota on Friday. The former president defended his wife Hillary, saying the GOP will do anything to "delegitimize" its opponents.

"I know the Republicans have been mean to her and they say terrible things. You gotta respect 'em — they're good at this. They delegitimize the people they don't like. They aren't in the habit of attacking people they're not scared of," Clinton told the crowd at the Fargo, N.D., rally at Rheault Farm.

Clinton even brought up the 1993 death of former White House aide Vince Foster, which some attempted to link to him and Hillary.

"You think the stuff they said about her is bad? They accused me of murder," Clinton said. "I mean, our memories are short. It's what they do."

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34